Threads started by BobbyS

How do I break up with my realtor?
By BobbyS  posted 3 years ago:
http://www.zillow.com/advice-t

Why We Need Higher Taxes on the Poor
By BobbyS  3 comments, latest 3 years ago:
HousingWatcher says Sorry everyone, but I was in Boston for the last week, so I missed the memo that we are all supposed to come up with the dumbest ideas under the sun. My dumb...

Job Loss Could Put One in Three Out of Their House
By BobbyS  47 comments, latest 3 years ago:
This reminds me of the movie "The company men". People who appear to be quite wealthy often have a lot of debt and no plan for what to do when the big paycheck stops rolling...

Retailers Are Figuring Out How To Appeal To The New 'Forever Frugal'
By BobbyS  4 comments, latest 3 years ago:
thunderlips11 says Interesting link, thanks Bobby.

Rick Perry was a Prolific Flipper
By BobbyS  3 comments, latest 3 years ago:
bubblesitter says EBGuy says I think we just found out the identity of repo4sale. HahaHahaha.

Kaiser Permanente
By BobbyS  12 comments, latest 4 years ago:
simchaland says Patrick says Religion is the lube of the masses. Karl Marx would be so proud. :-)

Rents aren't dropping in Honolulu
By BobbyS  2 comments, latest 4 years ago:
They dropped in Encino tremendously, especially if you negotiate. Tons of empty apartments out here. (A lot of that might have to do with people renting out their guest houses and rooms just to sustain...

Buying Leasehold property in Hawaii
By BobbyS  3 comments, latest 4 years ago:
American in Japan says @ BobbyS Let me know if you have looked into this since. I am interested in Hawaii properties too, but more the Big Island than Oahu... cheers

Is long-term buying really a smart choice?
By BobbyS  posted 4 years ago:
If you intend to live in your purchased property until your death, you will most likely spend more money than if you had rented a similar property until you died. But this, of course, depends...

Remedy For Foreclosures Has Economists Divided
September 27, 2010 Despite the government's efforts to help the housing market, economists estimate that about 1 in 4 households with a mortgage owe more than their house is worth. Foreclosures continue to rack up...

Leashold Property
Does anyone have experience buying leasehold property? There are some cheap properties for sale in Hawaii with 68 year lease terms, but my main concern is trying to sell the property when the lease term...

Vanilla Ice's House Flipping Show
By BobbyS  1 comment, latest 4 years ago:
Didn't see the show. I suppose renovating a house and flip it is a valid business model. But in today's real estate market, this should be a lot harder than before. And finding the right...

Anyone seen Vanilla Ice's house flipping show?
By BobbyS  1 comment, latest 4 years ago:
It would be hard to see it since it doesn't air until next month. Unless you're a time traveller, of course, in which case you should go back to 1990 and tell suge knight to...

Bay Area home prices and sales rising
By BobbyS  53 comments, latest 5 years ago:
thomas.wong1986 says Tenouncetrout says He also confirmed that the 195 to 225 price range I see in Hollywood lakes listed, is to insight bidding wars, and to instill trust in the RE market that the...

Real Estate Time Machine or Hate to Burst your Bubble
By BobbyS  1 comment, latest 5 years ago:
Investor-buying in California went up to 25% by 2006. In a non-parasitical, just, economy this would be 0%.

The Number of Millionaires in the Bay Area up 10.2%
By BobbyS  72 comments, latest 5 years ago:
ch_tah2 says Wong, are you insulting me because you made a stupid comment that I pointed out or is this some form of humor that's not funny? Anyway, Austin, another possible reason why the BA...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 101 milliseconds to create.