Threads started by TMAC54

BAY AREA Housing Inventory Snapshot
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   5 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Patrick says Thanks. The link was deleted from the newslinks (on the right of http://patrick.net/real-estate

Put me in charge !
By TMAC54  28 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CharlesK says A long time ago, there was an earnest plea from a "FAMILY with Lymes Disease." Most of the material contained in the family's blog appealing for help is contained in the "Put me...

Tear the Band AId OFF !
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   posted 1 year ago:
Former FDIC Chairwoman agrees. Bailouts predominately for the banks was a mistake.

Obamacare in one sentence
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   posted 2 years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch? I am a candidate running against the Chicago Machine and I could use your help! With the national attention I am receiving from this video you know that the Chicago Machine will be even...

ECB holding up third finger
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
TMAC54 says From Mike Larson of Money and Markets.Com "This is by far the most dangerous sucker rally we’ve seen in years". And I DO mean “sucker rally!” This stock market bubble was created almost...

UNITED BANKS of AMERICA
By TMAC54  1 comment, latest 2 years ago:
TristanC says This page says it all TMAC

ARE YOU O.K. ?
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
elliemae says Sorry, guys - can't let this one go. I went to wiki for this info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/W When my son was little he didn't like to read - but in line at the supermarket...

In a NOT so litigious society
bmwman91 says My god, how stupid can you be?! The guy whose foot got caught in the rope was pretty epic...and then at the end the dude got his belt stuck on the horns &...

Pale Blue Dot
Did he say every HONEST politician ?

Retire ? Where ?
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   2 comments, latest 2 years ago:
jhall says TMAC54 says You can retire to Minnesota where... 1. You only have four spices: salt, pepper, ketchup, and Tabasco . 2. Halloween costumes fit over parkas. 3. You have more than one recipe...

MARS ROVER IMAGES

TAXMAGEDDON BEGINS
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   19 comments, latest 2 years ago:
freak80 says iwog says Of course this controversy has been ramped up to a hysterical pitch by Newscorp and Clearchannel True, but it's not just them. Yahoo! news and others love to put "hot button"...

Another First Civilization
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   6 comments, latest 2 years ago:
leoj707 says CaptainShuddup says Screams fake fake fake. Yes, highly suspicious. CaptainShuddup says I found the only comment more interesting. A comment that garnered 59, well 58 down votes, and no up votes. The Garden...

Socialized Medicine. more of the same ?
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   3 comments, latest 2 years ago:
kentm says Nice long explanation, but the musings on the "capitalist healthcare system" is all hypothetical. The waxing poetic sounds all very nice and dreamy but can you provide any real world examples of this...

God is Higgs ? 7/4/2012
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   16 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Auntiegrav says TMAC54 says ADD the confusion between the theory of relativity and quantum mechanics and I am left with less than I started. I recommend "The Quantum Story" by Jim Baggott. I've read a...

Roubini follow up
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/

My Dog could LICK your Dog !
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Roidy says Gentle Reader, "My Dog could LICK your Dog !" is unfortunately true. Mine would return the favor with a nice butt sniff and pee-pee lick. So much for rough, tough pitbulls. Regards, Roidy

Coming to your home soon
By TMAC54 in San Leandro CA 94578   11 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Vicente says How fast do the bottles photodegrade? I suppose this is additional repair business down the line for the fellow doing the installs. Looks pretty cool.

Cultural Tolerance expands ?
Dan8267 says Great video. Reminds me of some discussions on this site between Marcus and me. Religion is not excuse for human rights violations, although it is often the cause.

Lucky
I think he's reachin for the passenger up front. She was makin the elephant noises !

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 79 milliseconds to create.