Threads started by thankshousingbubble

. . . .
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   39 comments, latest 1 year ago:
The Professor says The Professor says The Professor says Concord CA 112 for sale (including 19 foreclosed for sale) 81 foreclosed (not for sale... Yet) 525 preforeclosure. 5.4 in trouble to every 1 for sale...

disney movies
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   9 comments, latest 1 year ago:
AdamCarollaFan says adam carolla...for prez

After the Rapture Pet Care.
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   14 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bubbabear says APOCALYPSEFUCK is Comptroller says I like 'em rolled in corn flakes and deep fried!

:-)-
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   posted 1 year ago:

By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   70 comments, latest 1 year ago:
curious2 says leo707 says Well, let's be honest -- when subsidized we were always paying more than full price for the phone... "Unlimited" data, but you get choked after you pass 500MB. Being that I...

pancakes
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   65 comments, latest 1 year ago:
MershedPerturders says xenogear3 says Is this robertoaribas' 2nd account? If he made so much money, why does he waste time on this website? not quite. me and Roberto are quite different sort of Arizonans you...

By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   32 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says robertoaribas says homaswong.1986 says nitwits vote.. they can vote you lose a lot of your landlord tax breaks.. then the nitwits can watch you squirm... democracy is a bitch! do you have a...

By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   36 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Heraclitusstudent says Rates have barely raised a little - through a act of remarkable market optimism - and already the mortgage purchase index has been down for 11 of the past 12 weeks. Fence sitters...

waffles
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   33 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bellingham Bill says iwog says I see a flat market from 1920 to 1940. How in your mind does this translate into people who own real estate suffering?? ? http://www.nber.org/chapters/c says 1920 ~86 1930 100...

..... ....
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   7 comments, latest 1 year ago:
dodgerfanjohn says Wah wah wah! Son, you knew this game was tough when you chose to play it.

/////
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   2 comments, latest 1 year ago:
mike2 says Let the good times roll! Man...Am I glad I didn't listen to the dooms dayers on Patrick.net. Now with rents Surging across the nation who could argue that we probaly had the best...

:-)
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   92 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Mobi says yup1 says Bigsby says And he says he gets $6000 a month at the minute. He isn't claiming some kind of amazingly lavish income, but that and his pension would do very nicely...

... ,
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   59 comments, latest 1 year ago:
thomaswong.1986 says iwog says t's not a joke. Every recession and recovery, people like you say "BUT THEY AREN'T COUNTING PEOPLE NOT LOOKING FOR WORK!!!!!" 30 years later people still go to work. fewer and...

up and down
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   6 comments, latest 1 year ago:
REpro says Do 1031 and move money to a better place. 6.8% return???, my range is much, much higher.

scrambled eggs
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   211 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bigsby says SoftShell says for you high fallutin ritzy fucks it's no problem. For the commoner, a lawyer at $ 500/hr is untenable. Especially if you need a credit card to pay.... Bigsby says SoftShell...

black coffee
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   19 comments, latest 1 year ago:
CashWillCrash says Congratulations! Hope you will still find enough time to expand your real estate portfolio which I think can be financially even more rewarding than your successful college career. But maybe if prices double...

orange juice
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Call it Crazy says robertoaribas says There just might be a problem here... Just wondering why you are posting a picture of your bathroom... run out of pictures of you and your dog??

By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
mike2 says Good one! 15-20% return on rental investments is hurting me to. Plus the 20% annual appreciation in the last 2-3 years also. That is a more $$ than most people make in a...

yawn
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   120 comments, latest 1 year ago:
Bigsby says thomaswong.1986 says Bigsby says Eh? I take it that was a joke. At least I hope it was a joke. You wonder sometimes. whale bones in the Santa Cruz mountains... vast inland seas...

---- _
By thankshousingbubble in Hermosa Beach CA 90254   1 comment, latest 1 year ago:
postbubblesucess says I like Trulia.com. They low-balled my particular area, but not by much. They only give averages and everythings based on location anyways. It's a good indication of what's going on.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 55 milliseconds to create.