Threads started by corntrollio

Mark Hanson: Organic CA sales down YOY
By corntrollio  2 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Call it Crazy says corntrollio says Organic CA sales down YOY Sshhhhhhh..... Don't tell Iwog...

spending problem masquerading as an education debt problem
By corntrollio  posted 4 months ago:
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ Paul and Joan Ostroff went into debt trying to give their son, Andrew, a shot at getting past a learning disability so that he might be able to go to college. The first year,...

How to Avoid Having a Buyer's Agent in California
By corntrollio  62 comments, latest 4 months ago:
cloud15 says Controlled you can use Greg Glaser and he will do FSBO for you for $1000 . You can also use Brian Collons . Both of these guys are attorneys and have a real...

In response to FortWayne's thread on pesticides
By corntrollio  15 comments, latest 5 months ago:
Automan Empire says zzyzzx says I still don't think it was poison ivy, and I picked up a weed whacker and went right through it and haven't had any issues because if it. If it...

Gay Marriage is Permitted by the Bible
By corntrollio  75 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Strategist says thomaswong.1986 says The Flat Earth model is an archaic belief that the Earth's shape is a plane or disk. Many ancient cultures have had conceptions of a flat Earth, including Greece until the...

Walking Away from a Mortgage: Stuyvesant Town Reloaded
By corntrollio  5 comments, latest 6 months ago:
Blurtman says And Tishman Speyer continued to borrow money after defaulting. I guess the FICO cartel doesn't record their lousy credit history.

Wyly Bastards
By corntrollio  posted 6 months ago:
Glad the SEC caught these fraudsters -- the jury found them guilty on all counts, penalties TBD, and also a determination on insider trading TBD as well: http://www.marketwatch.com/sto Want to bag a half billion? Here’s...

Made in America now cheaper than Made in Brazil
By corntrollio  18 comments, latest 6 months ago:
corntrollio says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says when I found a luggage retailer I was told they refuse to sell Samsonite and hadnt' sold it for years and years because it was not repairable I saw a Made...

25 Most Valuable Global Companies in 1989, 1999, 2009, and 2014
By corntrollio  9 comments, latest 7 months ago:
JH says carrieon says Looks like QE's. Japan may of been the 1st to try it in the 80's. And their companies appear to have been Quantitatively Eased into oblivion. America's future is bright because...

835 San Pier Ct, Sunnyvale
By corntrollio  17 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Strategist says exfatguy says ... and SOLD to the buyer on the phone! The nice man from Shanghai with $10 million in his wallet.

A Nation of Takers
By corntrollio  posted 8 months ago:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03 Great article by Mr. Kristof today. Here are five public welfare programs that are wasteful and turning us into a nation of “takers.” First, welfare subsidies for private planes. [...] Second, welfare subsidies for...

Hallelujah!
By corntrollio  10 comments, latest 8 months ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says SATAN IS FUCKING HOMO FRED PHELPS IN THE ASS RIGHT NOW AND FRED'S SMILING AND HOWLING 'MY MAMA LOVE ME GOOD!'

Why do ignorant people capitalize FED as if it were an acronym?
By corntrollio  15 comments, latest 10 months ago:
indigenous says General Grant's secretary went to President Lincoln telling Lincoln that he had to do something about Grant as he was an alcoholic. Lincoln replied, find out what he is drinking and send a...

Where do people who don't pay income tax live?
By corntrollio  posted 2 years ago:
Mostly places that will vote for Romney, ironically, but not surprisingly: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/ 1. Mississippi Total Returns: 1,283,495 Returns With Income Tax Liability: 712,035 Returns With No Income Tax Liability: 571,460 Nonpayers: 44.5% 2. Georgia Total...

Congress to raise FHA loan limit, but not Freddie/Fannie limit?
By corntrollio  10 comments, latest 3 years ago:
This is very disappointing. I have a feeling that the artificial supports will never be removed and prices will never be affordable in the high cost areas. I wrote my congresswoman to oppose the extension...

Tax Rate History Since Reagan
By corntrollio  posted 3 years ago:
Thought I'd repost this from the Real Estate thread: Pre-1986 Reagan 0% 11% 12% 14% 16% 18% 22% 25% 28% 33% 38% 42% 45% 49% 50% Reagan 1986-1987 11% 15% 28% 35% 38.5% Reagan 1988-...

Why is there no shortage of engineers?
By corntrollio  65 comments, latest 3 years ago:
thunderlips11 says Which is odd, because at that salary, you're offering well above the 90th percentile in terms of salary for all Software Engineers. Yes, we are. That's what you do in order to hire...

threads not being unmarked as new properly?
By corntrollio  10 comments, latest 3 years ago:
corntrollio says Nothing that I see right now, good work on the site, as usual.

Brazilians think the US is a good business environment
By corntrollio  3 comments, latest 3 years ago:
pkennedy says They did a piece in Sao Paulo, where they added up the taxes a company would owe if they paid honestly. And don't forget payments to dishonest parties, i.e. bribes.

If only the Clinton Surplus had continued, we might be debt free next year
By corntrollio  12 comments, latest 3 years ago:
HousingWatcher says Bush imposed more regulations at this point in his presidency than Obama has. That is a fact. The Patriot Act. No Child Left Behind. Sarbanes Oxley. The list goes on.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 148 milliseconds to create.