Threads started by msilenus

McConnell filibusters his own bill
By msilenus  5 comments, latest 2 years ago:
edvard2 says Who really cares about McConnel anyway. He sounds like a robot. In fact, he can reliably be counted on for saying the same damned thing every single time: " The democrats are clearly...

Why the polls are moving
By msilenus  37 comments, latest 2 years ago:
marcus says Oops. To early, and before my morning coffee. Still,...very illiterate of me.

Romney vs. Gays
By msilenus  12 comments, latest 2 years ago:
msilenus says marcus says But then again, maybe all of this is elaborate machiavellian positioning to get more money out of the Koch brothers before the final stretch of the campaign. Is that even possible...

Personal Character and Tax Returns
By msilenus  4 comments, latest 2 years ago:
marcus says Yeah, he's losing it in more ways than one. I'll be curious to see whether he has the class that McCain showed when it started to be clear (he was going to lose)....

Forward Video
By msilenus  25 comments, latest 2 years ago:
Honest Abe says Not a pretty picture, is it? The ugliest picture on this forum is your obsession with dishonesty. It's so sad really. You can get better Abe. Just experiment with objectivity. Obamas most...

Obama Won't Back SOPA. Left Won't Care.
By msilenus  23 comments, latest 3 years ago:
msilenus says Nothing short of perfect will ever be better than failure to you people. As I said earlier, all I care about is the earnest attempts to do this, even if it fails. I...

Using the Seller's Agent --Personal Experience
By msilenus  7 comments, latest 3 years ago:
I've been tracking a number of multi sales this year in Oakland. Many of the ones I've been interested in (cream of the crop), perhaps even as many as half, had the same realtor or...

Where do you seek your rentals?
By msilenus  3 comments, latest 4 years ago:
Talking about rentals, iwog has been awful quiet lately. His law firm's website is still up so it looks like everything's OK.

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 27 milliseconds to create.