Threads started by Dan8267

Stray dog followed extreme sports team during 430-mile trek through the Amazon
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   2 comments, latest 17 hours ago:
CaptainShuddup says Strategist says Dogs are more loyal than humans. You act like the dog packed his own lunch.

Panel Discuss Religious Beliefs In The Public Square
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   posted 5 days ago:

Are you smarter than an atheist? A religious quiz
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   21 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Strategist says Quigley says I totally get people who can't believe in any particular religion's tenets. I happen to fall into that group, myself. I more closely identify with Christianity than any other religion, but...

It's official. Wil Wheaton is cool.
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   8 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says indigenous says Dan8267 says 1. Wheaton's Law - don't be a dick How many times a day does Dan violate this law? Not as many times a day as I violate your mother.

Amazon Echo
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says PatNetters should try a house spy experiment with Alexafuck. Sit around the thing all day asking Alexafuck about how to murder a spouse, poison or log splitter or shotgun, etc and see if...

10 Hours of Walking as a Self-Indulgent Hypocrite
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   15 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
New Renter says Dan8267 says Am I the only person who thought the woman wasn't at all attractive? Yeah, she was dressed like a prostitute showing both a lot of skin and where skin wasn't...

Waltzing Matilda
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   posted 2 weeks ago:

These are the guys who should be practicing open carry
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   15 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
CaptainShuddup says Well at least they are harassing white guys this time.

Republicans, bad for America
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   47 comments, latest 1 month ago:
pearcebauz says Hypocrisy, it that like the democrats passing Obummer Care with out one Republican vote and then exempting themselves from the plan. Yup, Miss Pelosi Galore doesn't have a bronze or silver plan, that's...

Maybe it's time to nuke Shrek again
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   10 comments, latest 1 month ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says I'll write a script to auto-delete his posts. I want it. Evolution's innate benevolence necessitates it. Name your price, man, name it! I would shoulder any expense to make extinct the...

Stunning Siphonophore
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   48 comments, latest 1 month ago:
indigenous says Strategist says Hey, I found it for him. But will he understand? A truth that the video misses as does most of the political debate and that is that there is someone on...

Good Dog
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   posted 1 month ago:
It took months of training, but it was worth it.

Grand Theft Auto In Real Life
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says

Another reason the Simpsons are awesome
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says sigh NO...

Science Friday: Hall Effect Sensor
http://www.electronics-tutoria Magnetic sensors are designed to respond to a wide range of positive and negative magnetic fields in a variety of different applications and one type of magnet sensor whose output signal is a function...

Video: Capitalism vs the Climate
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says mmmarvel says And democrats can't admit that there isn't one thing that mankind can/could do that will change the fact that climate change is happening, has happened in the past and will continue...

A Splendid Little Discovery
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says This story is code for 'my wife or gf stuffs her cheeks with these frozen grapes when she blows me and it's fucking awesome!'

Not everything Apple touches is gold
http://money.cnn.com/2014/10/0 GTAT produces a type of screen made of sapphire that is extremely durable. Sapphire screens have already been used in some Apple products such as cameras. The company's stock surged more than 150% as...

Yes cops are racists
By Dan8267 in Boca Raton FL 33433   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Peter P says Using race as a label is the real racism. "Once you label me you negate me." -- Soren Kierkegaard

Pigmy Horse
A tiny horse called Acer is believed to be Britains smallest steed at just 22 inches tall. Acer lives with his owner Maureen OSullivan at her Miniature Horse Farm in Corringham, Essex. The three-year-old...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 2875 milliseconds to create.