Threads started by Dan8267

Weasel rides on woodpecker's back
By Dan8267   1 comment, latest 5 hours ago:
Blurtman says

Help me decide which gift to get Call It Crazy.
By Dan8267   9 comments, latest 1 week ago:
sbh says Get him something he'll be sure to like. PBR makes a lager from fermented shit donated by homeless welfare cheats.

Science Friday: Size does matter
By Dan8267   posted 1 week ago:
http://www.bbc.com/news/scienc The animals in the ocean have been getting bigger, on average, since the Cambrian period - and not by chance. That is the finding of a huge new survey of marine life past and...

Why religion (particularly Christianity) is vile, evil, narcissistic & dangerous
By Dan8267   174 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Rin says rooemoore says Rin says rooemoore says This is a good thing. People being "addicted' to this technology may or may not be real. If you suddenly took away everyone's smart phones, most folks...

TSA commits perjury leading to false arrest as an act of revenge
By Dan8267   16 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says frequently commits crimes. Yes, a government agency that uses my tax payer dollars to commit felonies should be held accountable. Based on that, you're talking about the majority of...

I Wish My Mom Had Vaccinated Me
By Dan8267   17 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Reality says I did not intend to insult you at all. Someone else thought my original post was addressed to you, so I clarified that was not the case simply because the target was the...

Man may be jailed for not paying child support for son who isn't his
By Dan8267   81 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says SoftShell says Marijuana odor remains on the clothes and breath of the user for 1 to 4 hours after it is used. None of the victims were drug users. The fact that cops...

Dennis Rodman denies North Korea hack of Sony
By Dan8267   7 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Ceffer says North Korea hiring Rodman as a lobbyist speaks volumes. Why would you hire somebody literate, penetrating, thoughtful, intelligent, wise or persuasive when you have Dennis Rodman? It must be log splitter anxiety.

Cop gropes rape victim
By Dan8267   52 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says SoftShell says This is a damning conclusion. But that doesn't make it true. Sure, you want people to believe it. It gives you a conservative boner to think that people might actually believe...

Why the layout of web pages matters
By Dan8267   posted 1 month ago:
At first glance it seems that NASA has adopted casual Fridays.

Why Gay Pride Parades are Necessary
By Dan8267   7 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Strategist says Dan8267 says Why Gay Pride Parades are Necessary As long as I don't have to watch.

How to get rid of ads in Skype
By Dan8267   7 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Dan8267 says CaptainShuddup says Super fast Fox news browsing You forgot 0.0.0.0 foxnews.com That should get rid of most of the junk on that site.

Yes, House Republicans are Evil
By Dan8267   6 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Dan8267 says indigenous says His considered world view comes from you tube. Says the guy who evidently can't read URLs. And nothing comes from YouTube. Things are hosted on YouTube. You might was well complain...

Why Police Raids should be illegal
By Dan8267   156 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Peter P says Men aren't funny. http://www.gq.com/entertainmen

Science Friday: Deep Wet Edition
By Dan8267   2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Doesn't look like Montreal to me.

Dusty Smith for President
By Dan8267   10 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Dan8267 says FortWayne says That's just the kind of childish tauntrum that Captain was referring to Dan. Calling out someone's bullshit isn't a tantrum. As a parent, you should know this.

Prove It Motherfucker!
By Dan8267   5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
sbh says Funny, as I listened to him get into it I imagined this is how CaptainShitForBrains talks all the time.

Perfect Double Standard
By Dan8267   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
sbh says " I think that's why you don't like the yeast so much."

I found Call It Crazy's car!
By Dan8267   28 comments, latest 2 months ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says sbh says "You see, but you don't observe." Speaking of CIC's daughter... Tis strange how over time themes return. We have once before seen fit to invoke this cinematic moment in...

Why Civil Forfeiture must end immediately
By Dan8267   22 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Strategist says bob2356 says Strategist says That would give an incentive to the cops to seize assets from people they don't like. If the cops seize it, they must be able to provide just cause,...

Page 1 of 55  Forward »

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net