Threads started by Dan8267

'Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash, wife killed in car crash
By Dan8267   4 comments, latest 9 hours ago:
HEY YOU says I like to ignore the big picture. How many,including children, died on 24 May 2015 from hunger, war, lack of medical care & on & on? Of course only celebrities matter. When...

Science Friday: Strip Club Edition
By Dan8267   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
saroya says Wow! All this time I thought I was just rewarding good dancers.

Corrupt cops routinely steal people's assets
By Dan8267   40 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says Robert Sproul says Another blatant theft under color of authority: Again, why aren't the gun people staging an open revolt if they are so hung up on the Second Amendment being the only...

I would have gone with penis
By Dan8267   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Vicente says Markie Post ....... ............... aaaaah!

Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi, Ferguson or Why Fox News is Evil
By Dan8267   1 comment, latest 1 week ago:
HEY YOU says It's an insult to the "...blatant lying propaganda machine with no morals. ".. misinformed, ignorant, and stupid." when they are compared to Faux News.

Arctic Death Spiral
By Dan8267   35 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says Call it Crazy says Dan8267 says Putting that much CO2 move than 30 feet about ground does nothing to help plants Sure it won't... Again, you are not even applying common sense when...

Republican War on Women: Conservatives support human sex trafficking
By Dan8267   4 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Vicente says Dan8267 says Yet for three months Republicans have supported sex traffickers Duh!

Call It Crazy, King of the Cowards
By Dan8267   23 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says I thought Call It Crazy's favorite food was grain.

The Hypocrisy of Strategist's New Avatar
By Dan8267   62 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
sbh says Dan8267 says And the timestamp still shows that you had plenty of time to get to the bar You have to remember how stunningly bad he is at math. 45 minutes. He thought...

Republicans are AGAINST states rights
By Dan8267   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
thunderlips11 says Yep. States Rights is just a codeword for it's original intent, to keep the Darkies in their place without interference from Northern and Western dogooders. It's why the Confederate Constitution is almost a...

GrooveShark is dead. Best alternatives?
By Dan8267   1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
Robert Sproul says Grooveshark is back https://bgr.com/2015/05/05/gro

An Impossible Bet
By Dan8267   posted 2 weeks ago:

Guns, pools, and doctors
By Dan8267   posted 3 weeks ago:
The G-Word

What Happened?
By Dan8267   60 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
tatupu70 says Dan8267 says You clearly don't read the articles that you quickly Google to support your suppositions. From your article, According to research from American Express Publishing and Harrison Group, the savings rate of...

Stories from the Stone Age
By Dan8267   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says You jest, but there is truth in what you say. In one of the videos, anthropologist discuss how the Stone Age people were not forward thinking enough to manage their environment. They cut...

Waka Flocka Flame for President
By Dan8267   1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
jazz music says meh

If Anti-Vaccine Parents Rode The Magic School Bus
By Dan8267   posted 1 month ago:

Quite Squirming
By Dan8267   9 comments, latest 1 month ago:
P N Dr Lo R says Dan8267 says Congratulations, you discovered a typo I don't think it's a typo, just like "roll" wasn't a typo.

Science Friday: Movement Edition
By Dan8267   posted 1 month ago:
A couple of excellent videos... Cosmic Journeys - How Large is the Universe? When Galaxies Collide How the Earth Moves What Is The Great Attractor? What's Inside Jupiter? The Psychology of Doing Nothing

Why the Boston Bomber should not be killed
By Dan8267   112 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says Strategist says Basically, to answer your question. Emotion. Or more precisely, bloodlust. However, that is not an ethical, moral, rational, or decent legal justification for the death penalty. If someone were to kill...

Page 1 of 56  Forward »

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net