threads started by Dan8267

Yes your flag is racist and treasonist, and it's not even the Confederate Flag
By Dan8267   15 comments, latest 5 minutes ago:
Call it Cowardice says Call it Crazy says Talk about liar!! OK, you're a liar.

If Apple made smoke detectors
By Dan8267   13 comments, latest 20 hours ago:
DieBankOfAmericaPhukkingDie says Love my 17inch 2009 MacBook Pro. Great graphics card and bright panel. I bring up a video of Michelle Bachmann blowing goats and hold it up over my head facing back in the...

Manhattan man cant find home after inadvertently renting apartment to sex party
By Dan8267   4 comments, latest 4 days ago:
thunderlips11 says elliemae says I don't get how they could have evicted him if he stopped the party. there's more to the story. Article says he's a party in multiple lawsuits, including against his psychiatrist....

Car makers are just plain stupid
By Dan8267   44 comments, latest 4 days ago:
EBGuy says I forgot about the other solution, which is to buy a Luxury Faraday Cage With Views This has an added bonus that you can take off your tinfoil hat once you enter your...

I found CIC's car
By Dan8267   46 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Cull it Crazy says The red question mark will remain an ever changing billboard of ridicule, except for the times when he is forced back to using the drunk half-governor white trash puppy mill den...

Spanking makes kids stupid
By Dan8267   116 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says So, are you ok with this guy? Cause a lot of juries wouldn't be.

Ted Cruz Photo Op
By Dan8267   7 comments, latest 1 week ago:
SoftShell says Wass up wit all DE Cubano in de eleksion?

Republicans never learn when it comes to the Middle East (or anything else)
By Dan8267   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says Strategist says The greatest screw up in the Mid East was Carter. The greatest success was Reagan. Hey, I thought you said you were an independent. Were you bullshitting us? Independent doesn't mean...

How I keep from going insane with rage over the vile behavior of conservatives
By Dan8267   10 comments, latest 1 week ago:
curious2 says Ceffer says trying to feed the baby to the dog? What breed of dog is that? I've seen too many reports of children getting mauled by a family pit bull. That dog might...

The Beauty of Algebra
By Dan8267   3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Dan8267 says True, the video lacks good execution, but the idea it's trying to present still shines through.

It's time to start celebrating Tau Day!
By Dan8267   posted 1 week ago:
This Sunday, 6/28, is Tau Day. What is Tau Day? Like Pi Day, Tau Day celebrates a mathematical constant. Typically, smart parents use Pi Day, 3/14, to encourage their children to see the beauty of...

Geep: Rare Goat-Sheep Hybrid
By Dan8267   2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Drunk White Trash Puppy Mill says Dan8267 says In other news, scientists have discovered a sheep-jackass hybrid. CIC is the prime suspect. He's already started a sheep-jackass puppy mill.

Florida man who flew gyrocopter to U.S. Capitol rejects plea deal
By Dan8267   7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
HEY YOU says Damn that Obama! He should have shot down that gyro-copter,it could have been a Saudi & could have taken out three buildings.

Colorodo Supreme Court Violates Americans with Disabilities Act
By Dan8267   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://money.cnn.com/2015/06/1 Colorado's Supreme Court ruled Monday that employers can fire workers who use marijuana for medical reasons, even though it's legal in that state. Americans with Disabilities Act The ADA makes it unlawful to discriminate...

Gun lovers invade church, heckle Chicago priest speaking against gun violence
By Dan8267   posted 3 weeks ago:
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/0 You know you really was against the Second Amendment, both the original amendment that allowed state-run militias and the deliberate misinterpretation that allows private arms? Jesus. Yes, Jesus. He was totally against people possessing...

Fox News Hypocrisy and Self Delusion
By Dan8267   38 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says We can easily afford to cut 90% of it.

Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range
By Dan8267   2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says Honey, I paid my own way through college with jobs related to my career. Did you?

YES! We've defeated humanity!
By Dan8267   231 comments, latest 1 month ago:
curious2 says thunderlips11 says Paraphrased. The quotation you are looking for is: "Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am...

Penn Jillette explains morality vs god fearing and greed
By Dan8267   posted 1 month ago:
I don't think Penn correctly explained Dawkin's and Harris's mental models of morality, both of which are based on evolution, cooperation, and reciprocity. Other than that, Penn is absolutely accurate in his analysis as usual....

'Beautiful Mind' mathematician John Nash, wife killed in car crash
By Dan8267   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Rin says Dan8267 says HEY YOU says Of course only celebrities matter. John Nash, a celebrity? Yeah, he's just like Kim Kardashian. Actually, he is. The world knows him as an older version of Russell...

Page 1 of 57  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net