Threads started by FortWayne

Culture of corruption and cover up.
By FortWayne  11 comments, latest 1 week ago:
Call it Crazy says FortWayne says Call it Crazy says Government Motors quality control at it's best!!! Watching that video, It didn't look like it took much pressure to turn off the ignition... The engineers...

Paul Ryan budget plan.
By FortWayne  15 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
FortWayne says Dan8267 says Um, that's exactly what makes it a Ponzi Scheme. It's the implementation, not the intention. It's a simple plan, you invest into it all your life and you get a decent...

Obamacare goes viral
By FortWayne  3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
dublin hillz says It's all a plot to eventually have a "solidarity tax" like they have in portugal. The fears of universal healthcare have simply been planted in the media by the operatives to serve...

This time it's different
By FortWayne  1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
corntrollio says If you're reasonably well-off and could pay cash if you wanted to, but want to deploy the money elsewhere, why not take an ARM? The rates are very low compared to 30-year fixed...

Snowden Urges Technology Companies to Adopt Better Encryption
By FortWayne  1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
turtledove says How did it get this bad? We're now holding (real) meetings (with credible attendees) to figure out how we (the people) can protect ourselves from our own government spying on us... Like we're...

Liberal Priorities
By FortWayne  209 comments, latest 1 month ago:
CL says CaptainShuddup says They tell companies what they can display, harass home owners, hide themed decoration on the back wall of the big retail store, hidden behind a Motor Oil display. Really? Please show...

What the hell?
By FortWayne  5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
EBGuy says This is about deterring cellphone thefts: A surge in smartphone and tablet thefts has a ready solution, but it's not one that most major wireless carriers seem willing to pursue. That's why Sacramento...

Ukraine crisis: Leaked US phone call appears online
By FortWayne  5 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Vicente says US seems remarkably restrained so far. If we take seriously all the NSA allegations of Snowden, they ought to have PLENTY to leak. When does the hammer drop?

When should retirees downsize - WSJ Article
By FortWayne  2 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Call it Crazy says Downsize as soon as possible!! This way your kids can't move back into their old bedrooms or your basement!!

How Germans remember Gestapo - (Old version of NSA)
By FortWayne  1 comment, latest 4 months ago:
thomaswong.1986 says FortWayne says "Some IMs were blackmailed by the Stasi to work as informers, thus becoming victimized perpetrators. Many are unaware that the Stasi infiltrated and destabilized much of the West German nation. This...

Israel assassinated Palestinian leader - the truth is out
By FortWayne  14 comments, latest 5 months ago:
bgamall4 says FortWayne says For me, news like that, sure make one appreciate living in a peaceful part of the world a lot more. Feels like middle east is a place of endless conflicts. Yes,...

Obama "really good at killing people".
By FortWayne  20 comments, latest 5 months ago:
dublin hillz says He meant that when he plays basketball the arc of the shot resembles a missle fired from a drone and "killing" was a figurative metaphor for demolishing opponents on the court. Why...

House for sale in our neighborhood.
By FortWayne  posted 6 months ago:
http://www.trulia.com/property Someone bought for 403, selling for 399. If I were shopping I'd offer maybe 10 - 20 under depending on the condition of the house. 350 is probably right for it. Schools are really...

What you knew for years - is now official
By FortWayne  53 comments, latest 6 months ago:
freak80 says Rin says This is known as corporate face time where in effect, you mingle with execs, touting the value of your work, every month. Remote workers, for the most part, simply hope that...

Is this legitimate?
By FortWayne  7 comments, latest 7 months ago:
lostand confused says I think in Germny it is Monsanto/GM farms responsibility to not to let their seed blow in to your field?? Here looks like it is the farmer's responsibility not to let anything...

FN and FR to cut government backed loan size.
By FortWayne  5 comments, latest 7 months ago:
varmint says jumbo rates are less than conforming rates right now. I don't see an impact.

This is where all our tax dollars go to.
By FortWayne  8 comments, latest 8 months ago:
HEY YOU says It will take more than two head Obama to be even with All the snakes in Bush Administration & supporting Congress.

How Obama is blowing the education bubble.
By FortWayne  posted 8 months ago:
http://online.wsj.com/article/ When education system collapses, thank Obama.

Is this real? Staged Chemical Weapons attack by GB?
By FortWayne  4 comments, latest 8 months ago:
bgamall4 says Ft Wayne, there is proof that the email sent to Phil from David was indeed sent from David's IP address. So Bigsby doesn't know what he is talking about. And Bigs, this is...

Can anyone recommend a good car camera?
By FortWayne  11 comments, latest 8 months ago:
FortWayne says Thank you guys, I've looked at the link. It's what i was looking for. A lot of Chinese knock offs out there, hard to find good quality product these days...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 219 milliseconds to create.