Threads started by FortWayne

John Stewart makes fun of Zionist Pro War Republicans
By FortWayne  2 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Quigley says Is there any doubt that the Joos control our media? Imagine if apartheid South Africa got the same treatment as Israel, unimpeachable and untouchable at risk of being named a slanderer and racist...

Edward Snowden political cartoon making fun of Obama
By FortWayne  posted 1 week ago:
From this article: http://www.dailykos.com/story/ ?1405262258

More NSA leaks, manipulation of internet polls.
By FortWayne  3 comments, latest 1 week ago:
CaptainShuddup says Anyone believing internet pols are a fool. The only that constitutes a vote is a click. I mean there's only million companies in America that specialize in generating just that.

Net Neutrality campaign - July 15 deadline
By FortWayne  posted 1 week ago:
http://campaigns.dailykos.com/ If you guys want websites like patrick.net to load without being slowed down by cable monopolies or government overreach, please fill out the email feedback to FCC, linked above. Two months ago, because of...

Keyscore: NSA tool collects 'nearly everything a user does on the internet
By FortWayne  2 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says This won't end until some group hacks into the NSA servers, copies everything, and then starts releasing the browser history, emails, chats, and nude selfies of every member of Congress. The embarrassment and...

We are at war with China
By FortWayne  3 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Rew says Change war to competition, and then yes ... you have an accurate document. If this is really "war", then we are at war with lots and lots of countries.

Blackwater scandal - everyone look the other way.
By FortWayne  5 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
FortWayne says Automan Empire says I often wondered what relations are like between soldiers being paid dick, and private contractors alongside them pulling six figures to do crappy and sometimes deadly plumbing work? I think...

Don't buy near fields where pesticides are used.
By FortWayne  29 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
FortWayne says HEY YOU says Concentration on homosexuality is always fun even though one's children,grandchildren,other family members & friends are possibly being harmed by these pesticides. Nothing like smirking laughter. This is why rome burned,...

Funny NSA Cartoon
By FortWayne  1 comment, latest 1 month ago:
CaptainShuddup says That's some serious Journalism right there! -Iwog

Trade with all, ally with no one.
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says FortWayne says Hillary, is McCain lite. A Goldwater Girl who sucks bankster cock with all her might, like her twisted husband.

ResetTheNet - campaign for internet freedom.
HuggyBumbers McLovkins says No quarrel from me. Obama should be in jail for this.

Another Obama screw up.
By FortWayne  4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
lostand confused says elliemae says Meanwhile, back at the ranch, George Bush is attempting to read a book about pet goats while ex-president cheney takes his heart pills... But Bush is having the last laugh....

Over 50% Americans can't afford their mortgage
By FortWayne  5 comments, latest 1 month ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Clearly, housing prices are too low.

NSA stores face images.
By FortWayne  32 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Robert Sproul says Iosef V HydroCabron says FortWayne says This is like East Germany of the cold war I would argue that the Stasi had more restrictions on whom it could spy - surveillance had...

NSA wins again.
By FortWayne  3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
thunderlips11 says FortWayne says "If we allow our government to continue operating in secret, it is only a matter of time before you or a loved one find yourself in a position like I did...

Net Neutrality - FCC Feedback
By FortWayne  6 comments, latest 2 months ago:
FortWayne says Dan8267 says Automan Empire says Good post. Net neutrality is important. Undermining net neutrality is simply those who made it under a fair playing field trying to make the field no longer fair...

Obama took away your rights liberals.
By FortWayne  19 comments, latest 2 months ago:
FortWayne says marcus says Again with the laughs. Keep making excuses for your Fuhrer. Obama darling can do no wrong.

Property taxes going up in CA
By FortWayne  13 comments, latest 3 months ago:
iwog says Everyone knew that taxes would increase once prices recovered, however in no case does the assessment exceed the purchase price + 2% per year. Most of my properties were purchased at or near...

Culture of corruption and cover up.
By FortWayne  11 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Call it Crazy says FortWayne says Call it Crazy says Government Motors quality control at it's best!!! Watching that video, It didn't look like it took much pressure to turn off the ignition... The engineers...

Paul Ryan budget plan.
By FortWayne  15 comments, latest 4 months ago:
FortWayne says Dan8267 says Um, that's exactly what makes it a Ponzi Scheme. It's the implementation, not the intention. It's a simple plan, you invest into it all your life and you get a decent...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 333 milliseconds to create.