Threads started by FortWayne

Common ground among all the people.
By FortWayne  9 comments, latest 1 day ago:
Bigsby says FortWayne says That's not the point. If you want honest news about Americas problems, you watch Russians because they'll be honest. And if you want honest news about Russias woes than you watch...

Finally Obama does something really good.
By FortWayne  83 comments, latest 1 week ago:
FortWayne says beershrine says Dsl is crap in my area as soon as I changed to timewarner it became 3 times faster for half the price. ATT is the ripoff. ATT are monopolistic bastards I...

Only Russians are willing to point out our real problems.
By FortWayne  1 comment, latest 2 weeks ago:
APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Nestle's rights and, most importantly, its shareholder's rights supercede everything including the constitution. As long as they're not eating babies out of mothers' wombs without a good excuse, the company's responsibility is solely...

Liberal Hypocricy, while lesbian couple with black baby
By FortWayne  66 comments, latest 3 weeks ago:
Strategist says Dan8267 says In any case, sperm donation is purely gene consumerism with all the biases that come with it. If that sounds despicable, just remember that people do the exact same gene shopping...

Ebola patient died
By FortWayne  99 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SoftShell says Translated: "You earned yours, but I'm too fuckin lazy and/or stupid to earn mine so i want a chuck of yours given to me".. Vicente says We are now a nation of home-schooled...

Ebola travel ban.... nah that's not good for economy.
By FortWayne  2 comments, latest 1 month ago:
gsr says HydroBenghazEbolaCabron says Look how long it took the United States to ban leaded gasoline, and there's your answer. It is in the economic interest to not use leaded gasoline. And, it is in...

What inversions are costing you.
By FortWayne  8 comments, latest 1 month ago:
FortWayne says bob2356 says Who the fuck is they? The federal government spend your social security and my social security on wars and the military. There is no they. Future social security is paid for...

Obama punishes tax evasion - companies still practice evasion anyway.
By FortWayne  9 comments, latest 2 months ago:
myob says If the US tax policy on multi-nationals was similar to that of the rest of the western world, there would be no point in doing these inversions. We have a tax policy which...

Minimum wage increase in Los Angeles (Yay or Nay?)
By FortWayne  102 comments, latest 2 months ago:
indigenous says thunderlips11 says He increased wages because the job had long hours and was boring as fuck, and he had retention problems. Agreed, the statement you quoted was the trope, the meme, the legend,...

Solar energy vs nuclear
By FortWayne  13 comments, latest 2 months ago:
myob says FortWayne says In that article they have nuclear "supposedly" without nuclear waste. It's something that impresses me a lot, provided that article is accurate. It's not very accurate. They're still left over with...

And we are supposed to accept these people according to Obama...
By FortWayne  3 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says I think that the 2008 ballot box sucked all of the critical thinking brain cells out of them.

Ukraine crisis: Leaked US phone call appears online
By FortWayne  13 comments, latest 2 months ago:
FortWayne says marcus says How do you begrudge people for doing thier job ? The same job that diplomats have always been doing. That recording only shows people working hard at their jobs, and it...

How to report slum lords or illegal construction.
By FortWayne  18 comments, latest 3 months ago:
phaster says FortWayne says I see what you mean now. They have a lot of these things in "Pasadena". Entire blocks of expensive properties labeled as "Historic". Pasadena may have lots of historial properties with...

Cost of Iraq War
By FortWayne  3 comments, latest 3 months ago:
HEY YOU says Fuck every Democrat & Republican that didn't say NO! to this FUBAR. That includes anyone in this country that didn't stringently object. I hope it bankrupts this country. How will the stupids...

How NSA is killing jobs
By FortWayne  16 comments, latest 3 months ago:
zzyzzx says Aren't all the "US Products" mentioned made in China???

Civil rights group sold out to Telecoms against Net Neutrality.
By FortWayne  1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Good article. The Rainbow Coalition is Jackson's family trust. MLK's offspring spend most of their time suing each other and everyone (even non-profit educational groups) over using his image. It's no surprise they...

Snowden New Leak - we are sponsoring the war in middle east.
By FortWayne  4 comments, latest 3 months ago:
bgamall4 says Thanks for this post, Fort Wayne.

2015 Real Estate Prediction
By FortWayne  88 comments, latest 4 months ago:
bgamall4 says New Renter says Charlie Bucket Charlie Bucket is a poor boy, who lives with his Mother, Mrs. Bucket, and all his grandparents - Grampa Joe, Gramma Josephine, Grampa George and Gramma Georgina. One...

CA water shortage - Feinstein
By FortWayne  posted 4 months ago:
Got a letter from her today, regarding our water shortage. If what she said is true, she isn't that bad of a gal. Dear ----: Thank you for writing to share your thoughts regarding California's...

John Stewart makes fun of Zionist Pro War Republicans
By FortWayne  2 comments, latest 4 months ago:
Quigley says Is there any doubt that the Joos control our media? Imagine if apartheid South Africa got the same treatment as Israel, unimpeachable and untouchable at risk of being named a slanderer and racist...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 9092 milliseconds to create.