Threads started by elliemae

The high cost of doing biz, HCA style
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   20 comments, latest 5 days ago:
Vicente says elliemae says I wouldn't bet on "lobotomy" if ya'll are starting a pool. Dimpleplasty?

Super Bad Video
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   7 comments, latest 2 weeks ago:
Dan8267 says Britney sings? I've never notice that. Too busy looking at her body.

Talk About Bat Shit Crazy
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   25 comments, latest 1 month ago:
justme says elliemae says Not necessarily - it means that the USU police felt that there was no significant threat because the officers are armed and they believe they can handle it. Uh, no. Read...

Albertsons
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   17 comments, latest 1 month ago:
elliemae says I tried to send it to my sheep friends.... but they can't figure out how to use the internet.

Utah Headlines - yea, we talk funny here...
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   6 comments, latest 1 month ago:
elliemae says CaptainShuddup says correction you speak "that a way". Nope - we talk like that. We don't "speak" 'round these parts.

Run in front of a racecar & whadoya expect?
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   4 comments, latest 1 month ago:
elliemae says I certainly didn't mean that Tony Stewart was at fault in any way (shape or form...). IMHO, he's a race car driver and his job is to drive around in circles over &...

GM and Dealers are Cheap Assholes
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   22 comments, latest 2 months ago:
New Renter says P N Dr Lo R says Remember when we used to drive out pleased as punch with radio, heater and overdrive? I've had none of the above.... Hell my ride didn't even...

Joan Rivers' MD takes Selfie During Procedure
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   13 comments, latest 2 months ago:
Ceffer says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Ceffer says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Was he teabagging Ms Rivers in the selfie? Are you saying she gagged to death on testicle hair? Or smegma. Ewwwwwwwww! If this works, maybe they could...

Cliven Bundy is a Fucking Idiot
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   13 comments, latest 2 months ago:
sbh says CaptainShuddup says They were racist against white republicans. Nope. They were against racist white republicans. Fixed that for you. BTW this is a perfect example of how the correct use of language makes...

News Flash: Sears Still Exists!
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
mmmarvel says Yeah, I laugh when I read all the vitriol yelling at WalMart. All you need to do is look at history (which far too many ignore) to see the various giants (in retail...

Nevada Health Insurance Exchange Continues Incompetent Behaviors
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   2 comments, latest 3 months ago:
elliemae says Now the insurance agents are suing for their commissions. Fucking Xerox.

Woman Arrested for Swearing In Front of Her Kids
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   7 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Dan8267 says thunderlips11 says Obviously the police department is overstaffed and could use a budget cut. Best analysis ever.

Kevin Ward Was Hit by Stewart's Back Right Tire
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   10 comments, latest 3 months ago:
HEY YOU says Fuck sports.participants & fans. I can watch little children play many of these games. Anyone involved in sports must have the mind of a child. "We won,We won." I didn't see you...

United Airlines Responds to Letter of Complaint
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   3 comments, latest 3 months ago:
epitaph says Maybe his name was Null McNullerton.

It takes some balls.
By elliemae  52 comments, latest 3 months ago:
zzyzzx says

Florida Condo Owners Continue to Get Screwed
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   posted 3 months ago:
http://realestate.msn.com/blog The drama of Florida's boom-then-bust real estate market is now playing out in the courts as condominium owners and developers square off over forced sales under a law initially intended to allow for hurricane-damaged...

IRS Scam
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   7 comments, latest 3 months ago:
Strategist says elliemae says CaptainShuddup says So for once Thanks Obama! Someone call 911, the guy's delirious!!! I thought he was always like that.

Crazy Rancher Still Thinks He's Relevant
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   1 comment, latest 3 months ago:
thunderlips11 says Another Entitled Western Rancher. They use Mexicans now because Eastern Cityfolk got wise to the "6 dollars a day" scams they used to pull before WW2. When you got there on your own...

Farewell to a really cool dog
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   12 comments, latest 4 months ago:
bgamall4 says The Original Bankster says people who are crazy about pets are those who are generally despised by humanity. You are trolling with that one. You sure your life is getting better? You need...

Plastic Surgery Gone Wild
By elliemae in Saint George UT 84770   2 comments, latest 4 months ago:
turtledove says She looks weird, but a pretty common look here in Orange and LA Counties, unfortunately. Maybe they're all seeing the same guy? My priorities are different. Various body lifts first -- then bizarre-face...

Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 70 milliseconds to create.