threads started by elliemae

Local Arrest Blog
By elliemae   7 comments, latest 1 month ago:
lostand confused says Is that Hillary Clinton??

BB King's Daughters Think He Was Poisoned
By elliemae   10 comments, latest 1 month ago:
SoftShell says Prove it. HydroCabron says A huge percentage of people between 90 and 100 die every year

It's Okay To Cover Up Child Molestation - If You're Christian
By elliemae   64 comments, latest 1 month ago:
Dan8267 says Vicente says Dan8267 says 1. Making the maximum punishment for rape 50 shekelsc of silver. What's that with inflation? Silver is currently trading at about $17/ounce. A shekelsc, or shekel nowadays, is 0.4...

Obamacare hater blames Obama when he gets sick, wants free care
By elliemae   32 comments, latest 1 month ago:
bob2356 says Call it Crazy says Don't know much about Medicare, do you? There was no medical billing before Medicare came in 1965? That's news.

My Favorite Letterman Top Ten LIst
By elliemae   4 comments, latest 2 months ago:
BayAreaObserver says elliemae says I prefer "Go The Fuck to Sleep." (real book, fucking hilarious). Agree - absolutely hilarious but no doubt not to all.

Bruce Jenner
By elliemae   18 comments, latest 2 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says My hundred dollars to your one, says Bruce will take his balls and dick to his grave. He looks the fucking same that he always has. He has man boobs, because if you...

Crazy Utah Lawyer Thinks Gay Marriage Will End The World
By elliemae   1 comment, latest 2 months ago:
BayAreaObserver says It's going to get more interesting once some of the GOP hopefuls are backed into a corner and have to defend their positions as well as this court action. April 23 Ted Cruz...

Telemarketers
By elliemae   2 comments, latest 3 months ago:
zzyzzx says Patrick says or say "just a moment..." Or say What are you wearing?

My Medical Bills
By elliemae   54 comments, latest 4 months ago:
CaptainShuddup says elliemae says It was more a commentary on TPB's continual blaming of Obama for the rising cost of everything from his auto insurance to weed. Weed is cheap in illegal states. We get...

It takes some balls.
By elliemae   55 comments, latest 5 months ago:
The Original Bankster says i bet this article got loads of hits. that's why they put it on the site. people are just sick.

The high cost of doing biz, HCA style
By elliemae   20 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Vicente says elliemae says I wouldn't bet on "lobotomy" if ya'll are starting a pool. Dimpleplasty?

Super Bad Video
By elliemae   7 comments, latest 8 months ago:
Dan8267 says Britney sings? I've never notice that. Too busy looking at her body.

Talk About Bat Shit Crazy
By elliemae   25 comments, latest 9 months ago:
justme says elliemae says Not necessarily - it means that the USU police felt that there was no significant threat because the officers are armed and they believe they can handle it. Uh, no. Read...

Albertsons
By elliemae   17 comments, latest 9 months ago:
elliemae says I tried to send it to my sheep friends.... but they can't figure out how to use the internet.

Utah Headlines - yea, we talk funny here...
By elliemae   6 comments, latest 9 months ago:
elliemae says CaptainShuddup says correction you speak "that a way". Nope - we talk like that. We don't "speak" 'round these parts.

Run in front of a racecar & whadoya expect?
By elliemae   4 comments, latest 10 months ago:
elliemae says I certainly didn't mean that Tony Stewart was at fault in any way (shape or form...). IMHO, he's a race car driver and his job is to drive around in circles over &...

GM and Dealers are Cheap Assholes
By elliemae   22 comments, latest 10 months ago:
New Renter says P N Dr Lo R says Remember when we used to drive out pleased as punch with radio, heater and overdrive? I've had none of the above.... Hell my ride didn't even...

Joan Rivers' MD takes Selfie During Procedure
By elliemae   13 comments, latest 10 months ago:
Ceffer says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Ceffer says APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch says Was he teabagging Ms Rivers in the selfie? Are you saying she gagged to death on testicle hair? Or smegma. Ewwwwwwwww! If this works, maybe they could...

Cliven Bundy is a Fucking Idiot
By elliemae   13 comments, latest 10 months ago:
sbh says CaptainShuddup says They were racist against white republicans. Nope. They were against racist white republicans. Fixed that for you. BTW this is a perfect example of how the correct use of language makes...

News Flash: Sears Still Exists!
By elliemae   1 comment, latest 10 months ago:
mmmarvel says Yeah, I laugh when I read all the vitriol yelling at WalMart. All you need to do is look at history (which far too many ignore) to see the various giants (in retail...

Page 1 of 25  Forward »

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net