Near Madison WI 53703
Start a new Madison, WI 53703 thread
|The Bernanke Bubble |
By everything in Madison WI 53704 posted 1 year ago:
http://iversontoday.wordpress. Housing starts are at their highest level since July, 2008. Mortgage interest is at an all time low. The median price of a house has gone up again. This all sounds like good news....
|Condo's are now rentals |
By everything in Madison WI 53704 8 comments, latest 1 year ago:
ELC says gbenson says That being said, in our location, only about 20% of the condos are viable, the other 80% have restrictions or financial issues that prevent them from making a good rental. And...