Welcome to the Outside forum, asshole!

By Patrick   Follow   Fri, 14 Oct 2011, 12:40pm   7,674 views   72 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

This new forum is a place where the rules of politeness do not apply. Say whatever you want. Shit on other people's comments. Forget everything you were taught about getting along nicely.

Enjoy.

Most Liked Comments

Sort by time instead  
  1. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    371 threads
    10,197 comments

1   8:12am Tue 18 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Coulter loves to go to the zoo.

It's the only place she can get sex.

2. Roidy

Follow
    Befriend
    10 threads
    78 comments

2   6:31pm Tue 18 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Gentle Readers,
    If we took Ann Coulter's sperm and artificially inseminated Barney Frank, could we come up with a good, solid, pragmatic Moderate?
    Just a thought,
    Roidy
    Oh, here is the happy couple!

3. bighorse

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    107 comments
    San Jose, CA

3   1:13pm Fri 14 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Can you unban Shrek and allow him access to this forum only? :)

4. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,656 threads
    6,330 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

4   1:14pm Fri 14 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Shrek is already unbanned.

Hmmm, banishing people to this forum. Good idea, if they are repeat offenders.

5. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    371 threads
    10,197 comments

5   7:33pm Sat 15 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Someone needs to take a shit on Newt Gingrich's face.

A buck or a beer to anyone who can send a picture of Gingrich with a long one draped across his fat face.

6. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,656 threads
    6,330 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

6   4:34pm Mon 17 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

I think animals are pretty tasty, especially cute young ones like kittens and puppies.

7. anonymous

Add Icon

0 comments

7   9:03am Tue 18 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Those poor animals!

8. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    371 threads
    10,197 comments

8   12:01pm Tue 18 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

She made a hippo commit suicide once. After she had her way with him and was enjoying a long, satisfying Chesterfield King, she pulled out some of her neofacist poetry and began to read to him. The twisted horror of it drove the animal to run straight into the wall of the hippo cage and crush his own skull. Coulter french kissed the dying hippo and whispered in his ear how she and her clan would barbeque him.

9. terriDeaner

Follow
    Befriend (7)
    70 threads
    1,151 comments

9   12:32pm Tue 18 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Tony Manero says

She made a hippo commit suicide once. After she had her way with him and was enjoying a long, satisfying Chesterfield King, she pulled out some of her neofacist poetry and began to read to him. The twisted horror of it drove the animal to run straight into the wall of the hippo cage and crush his own skull. Coulter french kissed the dying hippo and whispered in his ear how she and her clan would barbeque him.

I'm not buying this... for one, how did she get her penis into that hippo???

10. Roidy

Follow
    Befriend
    10 threads
    78 comments

10   5:12pm Wed 19 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Gentle Readers,
    I see the 7 Dwarves are having another debate tonight. I can only assume they will be giving each other the usual fisting. Maybe Rick "Hey Mom! I made a C!" Perry will finally stop shitting his diaper in public and then tell me it's air freshener. Now, all we need is for Snow "Obama" White to drop by.

Idiots.

Roidy

11. Roidy

Follow
    Befriend
    10 threads
    78 comments

11   5:07am Thu 20 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Gentle Readers,
    The Combover is still considering a 'run at the Presidency'. Normally I would just sigh and reflect a moment - a brief moment - before yelling "'FU Donald Trump."

However, I realized that The Combover couldn't do any worse than the past 3 or 4 of the motherfuckers that we elected.

So now I sigh. I look into the bathroom mirror, and I scream "Fuck you! Roidy! You simple minded fuck! You are so screwed you idiot, moronic, dumbass. GODDAMNIT! HE COULD GET THE CARROT TOP OR A KARDASIAN SISTER OR EVEN BILL SHATNER (No, wait! I'm a Shatnerologist. Scratch The Shatner. One shouldn't unnecessarily anger one's Deities. ) HUH, HUH, YES! THAT IDIOT WHO WROTE THAT MOP COMMERCIAL THAT GIVES ME A CASE OF BLEEDING PILES WHENEVER IT COMES ON ... AND WE WOULD BE NO WORSE OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

FUCK ME! I'M SO SCREWED! I CAN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!

Regards,
    Roidy

12. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,656 threads
    6,330 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

12   7:23pm Sun 23 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Naw dude, that was Jesus from the Tijuana Cartel. He's just pissed that Moynihan put all that dope cash in mortgage-backed bonds.

13. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,021 threads
    12,481 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

13   2:46pm Fri 14 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Patrick says

Say whatever you want.

Sometimes I like to wear a pink tutu and pretend I'm a ballerina princess. Don't judge.

14. leo707

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    11 threads
    4,088 comments
    Oakland, CA
    leo707's website

14   3:08pm Fri 14 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

So, are you going to start moving threads in here?

15. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,656 threads
    6,330 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

15   3:35pm Fri 14 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Good question. Should I move a whole thread, or just a comment?

If I move a whole thread, it may inconvenience people who are being nice.

If I just move a comment, what thread do I move it to? A new one, or some thread for orphaned comments?

16. DHiman

Follow
    Befriend
    3 comments
    Milpitas, CA

16   4:07pm Fri 14 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Fuck China!!!

17. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    371 threads
    10,197 comments

17   7:25pm Fri 14 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

America needs to get tough on bank fraud.

Reach up Moynihan's asshole and rip out his heart and eat it and watch his family burst into applause and his wife offer you a fucking rim job!

18. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,656 threads
    6,330 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

18   9:50am Sat 15 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

That's the spirit!

19. TMAC54

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    70 threads
    930 comments
    San Leandro, CA

19   2:14pm Sat 15 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

GET READY TO BE INTIMIDATED !!!

actually this one scares the shit outta me .

20. leo707

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    11 threads
    4,088 comments
    Oakland, CA
    leo707's website

20   8:06pm Sat 15 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Tony Manero says

Someone needs to take a shit on Newt Gingrich's face.

Come on now, what Gingrich likes to do with another consenting adult behind closed doors is really none of our business. We should really judge him on he political positions and voting record, not what he does in the bedroom.

Premium member Patrick is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 145 milliseconds to create.