By anonymous     Fri, 15 Apr 2005, 2:21pm   822 views   2 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Viewing Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »     See most liked comments

1. crazy cat lady

Follow
    Befriend
    1 comments

1   3:29pm Tue 25 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Today I googled Grand Valley Country Manor on rt 322 in Windsor, to see when it was closed down. Someone informed me that the state/medicaid closed it down for numerous violations. Unfortunately, it seems like the NH is still in operation. How sad because the staff was uncaring & lazy, even the nurses. The food was of the poorest quality & extremely starchy, similar to fast food. The halls constantly smelled of urine & was dirty. I feel so sorry for the patients.

2. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (25)
    466 threads
    7,773 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

2   9:50am Sat 29 Oct 2011   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

According to Medicare.gov, it doesn't exist. If it lost its certification for nursing, it might be attempting to charge privately as an assisted living facility. I couldn't find anything on it other than a mention in a Chamber of Commerce meeting online (huge link, didn't feel like linking here).

Check out Medicare.gov, I don't think that it exists. Tell me about what happened - were you a worker or a family member?

People need to know about the problems so that they can make informed choices for their family members.

anonymous is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 233 milliseconds to create.