By Patrick   Follow   Fri, 15 Apr 2005, 7:21am PDT   967 views   2 comments   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

crazy cat lady   befriend   ignore   Tue, 25 Oct 2011, 8:29am PDT   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Today I googled Grand Valley Country Manor on rt 322 in Windsor, to see when it was closed down. Someone informed me that the state/medicaid closed it down for numerous violations. Unfortunately, it seems like the NH is still in operation. How sad because the staff was uncaring & lazy, even the nurses. The food was of the poorest quality & extremely starchy, similar to fast food. The halls constantly smelled of urine & was dirty. I feel so sorry for the patients.

elliemae   befriend   ignore   Sat, 29 Oct 2011, 2:50am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

According to, it doesn't exist. If it lost its certification for nursing, it might be attempting to charge privately as an assisted living facility. I couldn't find anything on it other than a mention in a Chamber of Commerce meeting online (huge link, didn't feel like linking here).

Check out, I don't think that it exists. Tell me about what happened - were you a worker or a family member?

People need to know about the problems so that they can make informed choices for their family members.

Email (Required, will not be visible)

Username (Just pick a name if you're new)

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about