WYNNE HEALTHCARE CENTER

By anonymous     Fri, 15 Apr 2005, 2:21pm   855 views   2 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Viewing Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »     See most liked comments

1. anonymous

Add Icon

0 comments

1   12:12am Sun 3 Jan 2010   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

My dad has been in this facility for a year now, although he misses being at home, the staff at wynne health center have gone out of their way to make him feel at home. they treat him with much respect and kindness. they have gone out of their way to make him comfortable and happy. I am so glad we choose wynne health care for my dad to stay. they all know him and smile when he goes down the hall in his wheelchair. He was ill about a week ago and immediately they got him in to see his doctor their staff stayed with him the whole time. He got the care he needed and is now doing great. He has also gained weight since he has been there. and looks just great! He said he would like to live to be 100 ,last year i did not think that would be possible but now my thoughts on that matter have changed. Thank you Wynne Health care staff for all you have done and do for him. God Bless You.

2. summertime630

Follow
    Befriend
    1 comments

2   8:17pm Sun 28 Mar 2010   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

My name is Josh Chapman. I'm a volunteer at Wynne Healthcare Center. I would like to get updates on weekly events taking place at the nursing home. Please send me a weekly scedule through email if you can to my email address. I am interested in volunteering at the center. If you would like you can reach me at home at 870-238-7681 or on my cell at 870-635-4816. Please note that my cell number may be changing, but this is my cell number for now. Thanks and have a great day.

anonymous is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 88 milliseconds to create.