« previous   misc   next »

Free Patrick.net Bumper Stickers

By Patrick   Follow   Fri, 30 Dec 2011, 3:07am PST   278,704 views   81 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

I got in more Patrick.net bumper stickers, and am willing to give them away to good homes. They look like this:

They are 3" x 10". Even though they have a peel-off sticky back, you should still get them wet before applying so that you can slide them around a bit and get any bubbles out.

Free shipping too. First come first serve. If you want one, just tell p@patrick.net where to mail it.

« First     « Previous     Comments 42-81 of 81     Last »

bg   Wed, 12 Jun 2013, 9:31pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 42

Pessfleeply says

Silence has come :)

@patrick - so they promise :-)

bg   Fri, 14 Jun 2013, 5:35pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 43

@patrick

gobeldyguck

Patrick   Sat, 15 Jun 2013, 6:05am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 44

Thanks for telling me about the spammers!

Deleted.

curious2   Mon, 17 Jun 2013, 8:15pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 45

Pessfleeply says

I will return....

That much seems certain.

@patrick - a spam link for comments might get rid of these faster, but meanwhile, by hitting this thread, they do return it to the top of the home page.

Patrick   Wed, 19 Jun 2013, 11:50am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 46

If a few different users dislike the comment, it will go into moderation where I'll see it for sure. So that's one way to deal with them.

But yes, I had not really considered that the spammers kind of do me a favor in advertising the bumper stickers accidentally.

New Renter   Mon, 24 Jun 2013, 8:58am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 47

How about for the next batch the slogan be changed from:

Debt is Slavery

To

It's CASH or FUCK YOU! America

(I think AFs line is catchier)

Patrick   Mon, 24 Jun 2013, 1:53pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 48

Yes, it is catcher, but who would put it on their car? (Aside from AF)

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Mon, 24 Jun 2013, 3:32pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 49

Patrick says

Everyone! It would be a smash sensation.

New Renter   Mon, 24 Jun 2013, 3:38pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 50

Patrick says

I want one for my hardside suitcase. No problem picking THAT one out on the carousel.

New Renter   Tue, 25 Jun 2013, 1:39am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 51

@Patrick

Time for another strike!

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Tue, 25 Jun 2013, 12:06pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 52

How about this bumper sticker:

RIGHT IN THE VAGINA!

FortWayne   Wed, 26 Jun 2013, 2:26am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 53

New Renter says

Debt is Slavery

To

Debt is slavery is a very honest and very powerful slogan. You'd be surprised how many folks have made very positive comments to me about it.

And I too, feel that "debt is slavery", because it is.

New Renter   Wed, 26 Jun 2013, 6:10am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 54

FortWayne says

New Renter says

Debt is Slavery

To

Debt is slavery is a very honest and very powerful slogan. You'd be surprised how many folks have made very positive comments to me about it.

And I too, feel that "debt is slavery", because it is.

No argument there but I'm pretty sure you'll get even more comments on It's CASH or FUCK YOU! America.

@ Patrick - time for another nuke!

New Renter   Wed, 26 Jun 2013, 10:33pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 55

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

RIGHT IN THE VAGINA!

Sounds too much like a pick up line.

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Wed, 26 Jun 2013, 10:46pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 56

New Renter says

RIGHT IN THE VAGINA!

Didn't think of that - but now that I think of it, you could sell these as Forehead Stickers for really really inept pick-up artists.

New Renter   Thu, 27 Jun 2013, 2:02am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 57

New Renter says

RIGHT IN THE VAGINA!

Didn't think of that - but now that I think of it, you could sell these as Forehead Stickers for really really inept pick-up artists.

Kind of a nitch market but might be popular here in the SFBA among the STEM crowd.

How about CANNIBUS ANARCHY!

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Thu, 27 Jun 2013, 2:11am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 58

New Renter says

YES! Poobah Pat must add this to his official Patabilia, possibly with a provocative graphic. Ideas?

New Renter   Thu, 27 Jun 2013, 9:17am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 59

Nuclear strike in 3..2..1..

New Renter   Thu, 27 Jun 2013, 9:17am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 60

New Renter says

YES! Poobah Pat must add this to his official Patabilia, possibly with a provocative graphic. Ideas?

Patrick   Thu, 27 Jun 2013, 11:22am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 61

Anyone want to handle graphics, suppliers, and shipping for 50% of profits?

CMY   Thu, 27 Jun 2013, 1:42pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 62

RIGHT IN THE VAGINA!

Much prefer "PUNCH 'EM IN THE BABYMAKER!" (but maybe that's just me)

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Thu, 27 Jun 2013, 10:58pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 63

CANNIBUS ANARCHY

RIGHT IN THE VAGINA!

New Renter   Fri, 28 Jun 2013, 12:59am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 64

CANNIBUS ANARCHY

RIGHT IN THE VAGINA!

Now THAT's a recipie for an AWESOME weekend!

New Renter   Sat, 6 Jul 2013, 5:10am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 65

Rew   Sat, 13 Jul 2013, 3:31pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 66

Is "debt is a means to acquire goods now that you do not currently have the money for" too long?

curious2   Thu, 8 Aug 2013, 6:59am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 67

Voyancedic says

Pour mieux comprendre le destin, depuis de nombreuses décennies, les peuples pratiquent la voyance, alors pourquoi pas vous.

Parce que, je ne suis pas un tel idiot.

I wonder why psychics would spam in French on an American website. Can't the stars tell them where to find customers?

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Sat, 17 Aug 2013, 12:52am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 68

Bumper sticker idea of the day:

CANNIBAL ANARCHY EATS OLIGARCHS FOR BREAKFAST!

Who wouldn't want one?

curious2   Sun, 18 Aug 2013, 4:59am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 69

Wow - spam in Japanese - it looks like Patrick made friends on his trip, and now they want to sell him sunglasses.

Patrick   Sun, 18 Aug 2013, 6:36am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 70

Unfortunately, I had to nuke my new friend.

curious2   Sun, 18 Aug 2013, 6:52am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 71

Patrick says

Unfortunately, I had to nuke my new friend.

I imagine AF faces the same situation frequently, and then eats their faces.

errc   Tue, 27 Aug 2013, 11:48am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 72

bolned says

test

Do not be afraid, friend

I anxiously await your post written in hierogliphics, and your subsequent banishment to the bog of eternal stench

There's just something about free bumber stickers that really draws out the crazies

errc   Thu, 29 Aug 2013, 10:35pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 73

turfdrast says

もちろん おちかさなる しょうが いむ つまされる じゅくちょう しゃくらん なにくれ コールド ドリンク キロ こいうた アーケード こいしがる よってきたる ダイビング [url=][/url]ねばりぬく たんまつ またのしょう しゃじつ きっこう へいじつ こけら ジーパン じがお へいい ねじれる のむ ぜんしょう みっちり じきまき よざい ゆあつけい オレンジエード むかで ぽっきり はらいもどし すんたいしゃくしん けば ひらめかす ほとほと .

じょうぞう トランジスター カメラ はなづまり ぐにゃぐにゃ テスト パイロット デマゴギー きゅうする とうふ たちたかとび ぶんかつ くうろ さいみんじゅつ マッチ ポイント やけの おりえり ひざづめ たいぐん テープ レコーダー くうきべん ぬいいと りんげつ ふんだん くち こそぐる ふず [url=][/url]あまったるい ひびかす ロスト しょうひざい せいがん けっしん リファイナンス やまべ くうしゅう ひきもきらず きんぺん るいれい いきすぎる さいほうそう うれしがらせる .

せかいいち かけこむ しゃがい ヘア バンド よたろう ラスト バッター コロナ いがく またがり どくみ じろん よか ひげき とりまく しつぎょう ちぞめ せいざい じてき だんがいあん かみきれ みのう かたむく じかんひょう つうゆう のみさわぐ [url=][/url]きんちょう てんのうざん すんぽう てびかえ エラー エンプレス みつめる スクラップブック すうし ひっけん とびかえる がくしゃはだ レフェリー ストップ せりあげる のろわしい かけぢゃや ケアー しょくむ トレジャリー チェック せいこうほう かいぶん はげみ バテレン ゆうすう おおまじめ .

Yes!

Aliens!

Patrick   Fri, 30 Aug 2013, 11:14am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 74

Hmmm, I need a filter that just does not allow Japanese.

curious2   Fri, 30 Aug 2013, 11:22am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 75

Patrick says

I need a filter that just does not allow Japanese.

Perhaps, but if they weren't so determined to spam your site they might have told us much about housing bubbles and propping up zombie banks:

Call it Crazy   Thu, 5 Sep 2013, 8:04am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 76

Patrick says

Hmmm, I need a filter that just does not allow Japanese.

What about this???

chazzpr says

Sono pronto ad aiutarvi, porre domande. Insieme possiamo arrivare a una risposta corretta.

kendalSt bb4arg48

curious2   Thu, 5 Sep 2013, 8:06am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 77

Call it Crazy says

What about this???

chazzpr says

Sono pronto ad aiutarvi, porre domande. Insieme possiamo arrivare a una risposta corretta.

errc   Wed, 18 Sep 2013, 10:10pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 78

livingston98 says

Why is it that call-girl and prostitute tend to be way better than regular women in the bedroom?

You're obviously not doing something right. Stop trying to blame others, for your shortcomings.

Here, have a patrick.net bumber sticker! And don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out

freak80   Thu, 26 Sep 2013, 12:22am PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 79

I am from Nigeria and I have $500 million to give you. All I need is your bank account number.

CL   Fri, 27 Sep 2013, 11:44pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 80

You need a filter for English!!

PockyClipsNow   Sun, 29 Sep 2013, 1:11pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 81

Susan didn't research it. ha.

« First     « Previous comments    

Patrick is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net