« previous   misc   next »

What inflation?

By CL   Follow   Wed, 8 Feb 2012, 4:11am PST   824 views   4 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-02-08/bernanke-led-economy-proving-critics-clueless-about-federal-reserve-policy.html

Isn't it a belief among Paulistas that inflation is going cra-zeeee? Or that it's going to? or that it did?

A broken clock, indeed.

Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »

TPB   Wed, 8 Feb 2012, 6:10am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

Why does every picture of him sitting down, he looks like he's taking a massive dump.

leo707   Wed, 8 Feb 2012, 7:15am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 2

The GOP says

Why does every picture of him sitting down, he looks like he's taking a massive dump.

William E Baughb

I think you answered your own question.

StillLooking   Fri, 10 Feb 2012, 2:53pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

Anybody been to the grocery store lately?

uomo_senza_nome   Sat, 11 Feb 2012, 2:01am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

CL says

that inflation is going cra-zeeee?

"I don't believe anything that the Government tells me" - Carlin.

shadowinflation

StillLooking says

Anybody been to the grocery store lately?

Good question. There's inflation in things people need and deflation in what they don't need.

We have both going on and anybody who's trying to paint a black/white picture on this debate is a liar.

To say there's no inflation is an outright lie.

We have strong deflationary headwinds, but that doesn't mean we don't have any inflation going on at the moment.

CL says

that it's going to? or that it did?

What's the gas price in your zip code?

The savers are getting massively hurt. This includes pensioners, fixed income earners, anybody who's been diligent not to get into debt.

Nevertheless, the nation is full of debtors. The political and the banking class will do everything in their power to protect this class.

CL is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net