« previous   misc   next »

Evil, possibly racist, game

By Dan8267   Follow   Thu, 9 Feb 2012, 9:42am PST   1,469 views   11 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.savemefromboredom.com/4images/data/media/8/virtualdrive_by2.swf

500 points for shooting the cat.

Comments 1-11 of 11     Last »

elliemae   Thu, 9 Feb 2012, 12:28pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 1

ellie shot 3 cats. I did it while my kitty was asleep next to me.

Dan8267   Fri, 10 Feb 2012, 12:09am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 2

Yes, this game is wrong on so many levels, yet, whenever you see a cat, you got to go for it.

freak80   Fri, 10 Feb 2012, 4:32am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 3

What do you do if you see Schrodinger's Cat?

Dan8267   Fri, 10 Feb 2012, 9:00am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 4

wthrfrk80 says

What do you do if you see Schrodinger's Cat?

You shoot the bullets one by one, but they form a wave pattern anyway.

Roidy   Fri, 10 Feb 2012, 12:21pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Comment 5

Gentle Readers,
I am shocked and appalled at the overt racism and general tastelessness of this so called game. It is a discredit to the human race that this would even be allowed to exist. The chance of allowing children possible access to this piece of filth is against all human feeling and respect.

Regards,
Roidy

P.S. I never did manage to hit a cat.

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Fri, 10 Feb 2012, 12:46pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 6

I am in fourth after two tries.

Basically, if you shoot at the cats and cop cars, you'll do fine.

What this game needs is for all the apartment buildings to be replaced by Century 21 and ReMAX offices with RealtorsĀ® sitting out in front smoking cigarettes and sniffing the hookers' crotches.

Bonus points for bayonetting a mortgage broker and cannibalizing a RealtorĀ®.

Dan8267   Fri, 10 Feb 2012, 12:46pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (4)     Comment 7

I sat through the whole disgusting and disputable movie, twice.

Scagnetti   Sun, 12 Feb 2012, 9:11am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 8

Roidy says

Gentle Readers,

I am shocked and appalled at the overt racism and general tastelessness of this so called game. It is a discredit to the human race that this would even be allowed to exist. The chance of allowing children possible access to this piece of filth is against all human feeling and respect.

Regards,

Roidy

P.S. I never did manage to hit a cat.

Yes....I was shocked there was a white prostitute being portrayed in the game as well. That was racist.

Dan8267   Sun, 12 Feb 2012, 9:36am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 9

I thought the cat was the prostitute.

elliemae   Sun, 12 Feb 2012, 9:52am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 10

so.........many...................comments..................must.............remain..............strong..............not cave to obvious cat comments.........................
That was hard!!!!

(that's what she said)

Roidy   Tue, 14 Feb 2012, 9:44pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike (2)     Comment 11

Gentle Readers,
I can't get past the 3rd cop car. What a disgusting. morally corrupt, racist game.

Regards,
Roidy

P.S. They made the cats too hard to hit.

Dan8267 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net