There's More To Real Estate Than Meets The Eye (Advertisement)

Republicans are refusing to pass most legislation in the House

By iwog   Follow   Mon, 2 Apr 2012, 8:12am   10,291 views   98 comments
In Lafayette CA 94549   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Even bipartisan legislation. Even the necessary federal highway bill that passed in the Senate by 74 votes.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/ezra-klein/post/wonkbook-congress-fails-on-infrastructure-again/2012/04/02/gIQARwrcqS_blog.html

Republicans are total failures at running government. How long until the approximately 50% of American voters who are holding this country hostage realize this?

Actually Republicans do have a plan to move the bill forward: Speaker John Boehner wants to start allowing earmarks again. Sometimes you just gotta laugh.

« First     « Previous     Viewing Comments 19-58 of 98     Next »     Last »     See most liked comments

1. freak80

Follow
    Befriend
    65 threads
    5,520 comments
    Corning, NY

19   12:06pm Tue 3 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

leoj707 says

I don't think that it is so much audacity is that it is naivete about who they are really working for.

I tend to agree. I think the term "audacity" gives the Teabaggers too much credit. They're really just useful idiots.

2. Vicente

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    246 threads
    5,352 comments
    Davis, CA

20   12:49pm Tue 3 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Dan8267 says

Only when a Democrat is in charge. When they are in charge, they want an all-powerful federal government to do their bidding.

Their bidding is using a powerful arm to BEAT OFF the gay Muslim immigrants.

3. socal2

Follow
    Befriend
    432 comments

21   1:22pm Tue 3 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

Repealing the fairness doctrine ensured that public opinion mirrored whoever spent the most money.

Then you should be happy since Democrats have recieved the vast majority of outside special interest money the last 2 decades. Primarily from unions. It's not even close.

http://www.opensecrets.org/orgs/list.php
    http://mjperry.blogspot.com/2011/08/top-20-heavy-hitters-lean-democrat.html

Do we really need to compare the money Obama raked in from outside sources in the 2008 election?

FFS - you are even reaching for the Hitler card? Are you really this delusional that you believe the majority of the US and international media are not in the tank for Obama and the Democrats?

Here's a deal, the Democrats can have Fox News and Talk Radio if Republicans get editorial control over NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NYTimes, Washington Post, LATimes, NPR, and PBS.

Want that deal?

4. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

22   1:30pm Tue 3 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

And don't forget the HufPo.

Talk about dog wagging, look in any community on Craigslist, and you'll find no less than about 4 grassroots(?) organizations, hiring people for 24K a year to spread Liberal lies and half truths, just like the Patneters are doing for free. But for the life of me, I can't find a single conservative operation. Just how are the GOP gaining all of power and control over people if they don't have and army of misinformation minions?

I'm going to apply to as many as I can simultaneously, and try to work for about 4 or 5 at one time, then use my time to do Conservative bidding.

I implore all of the GOP patneters to do the same. We must infiltrate, and destroy this evil movement, it is a cancer on the fabric of our society.

The Muslim brotherhood is coming to America, we can't afford 4 more years with a Muslim President.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/03/world/analysis-muslim-brotherhood/index.html

5. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

23   5:29pm Tue 3 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

socal2 says

Then you should be happy since Democrats have recieved the vast majority of outside special interest money the last 2 decades. Primarily from unions. It's not even close.

You're the guy who said Democrats had a near super-majority in the Supreme Court. I think discussing anything with you at this point is a waste of time. You're far too delusional and that one simple assertion from you proves it.

CaptainShuddup says

I implore all of the GOP patneters to do the same. We must infiltrate, and destroy this evil movement, it is a cancer on the fabric of our society.

Right wing Republicans must be sick and tired of winning all the time. Republican taxes, Republican trade policy, Republican deregulation, Republican judges, and Republican wars aren't enough for you?

What do you want? 30 more years of more of the same?

6. freak80

Follow
    Befriend
    65 threads
    5,520 comments
    Corning, NY

24   5:39am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

The Muslim brotherhood is coming to America, we can't afford 4 more years with a Muslim President.

Obama isn't a Muslim. If he is, he's not a very devout one.

Obama is a liberal protestant. He went to a UCC church with a nutjob pastor. But that's nothing like Islam.

7. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

25   6:54am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Cloud says

No, Obama is saving those dictatorial powers for himself when he passed NDAA.

You mean when he signed the NDAA? That law was passed overwhelmingly in both the House and Senate.

So this is like a democratic dictatorship?

8. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

26   7:38am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Cloud says

Ok. Republicans baaaaaaddd. Democrats gooooood. The bill still provides dictatorial powers to Obama, a bill your supreme leader signed. What is there to understand here?

I really don't care. This country is destined for dictatorship as every world superpower democracy eventually succumbs to dictatorship. It's inevitable and your friends at Fox are helping to accomplish this far ahead of schedule. Greece, Rome, France, England, and many others have done exactly that.

Should Obama have vetoed the NDAA? Yes. Is the passage of the NDAA more important than the economic issues that will destroy our economy? Absolutely not. Dictatorships and revolutions arise out of economic chaos, not obscure provisions buried in defense authorizations.

So basically Obama is playing with matches while you and your psychopath friends are using a flamethrower on an oil refinery. You're so manipulated and brainwashed that all Fox has to do is use the word "Muppet" in a single broadcast and they've got you parroting it a hundred times on a message board.

Do you have any idea how pathetic this makes you look?

9. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

27   7:40am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

iwog says

What do you want? 30 more years of more of the same?

I'll take it over 4 more years of Obama.

10. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

28   7:41am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

CaptainShuddup says

But you have no fucking clue why. That's just what you've been told to want.

11. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

29   7:43am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

wthrfrk80 says

CaptainShuddup says

Obama isn't a Muslim. If he is, he's not a very devout one.

Obama is a liberal protestant. He went to a UCC church with a nutjob pastor. But that's nothing like Islam.

Devout my ASS, he just went there as a front so the American public would think he was a good Christian. He didn't even vet Jeramiah Nutjob very well. The guy pulled his Taboo schmeckle out and showed the world what am insane kill whitie Zealot he was. Obama was SO devout, he hasn't been back to any Church since then.

Quite the spirtual sage that one is.

12. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

30   7:47am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Devout my ASS, he just went there as a front so the American public would think he was a good Christian.

That's right!!! Obama attended a Christian church for 20 years as a secret plot to deceive Americans into making him president!!!

That's MUCH more reasonable than the other story.

13. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

31   7:49am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

iwog says

CaptainShuddup says

But you have no fucking clue why. That's just what you've been told to want.

Yes I'm a FOX bot, I spent the whole day over at FOX perusing the news, and it was refreshing to read news, that didn't have mean spirited hateful comments, or race baiting news articles, or news stories telling us how bad Christians are and what great people the Muslim brotherhood are.

I've been told by CNN's reporting, their commenters that are allowed to post what every they want at will that supports CNN"s agenda, while suppressing counter arguments, I've been told by you and many petty Patnet posters that have no respect for other people with counter ideas, that I most definately do not want anther 4 year Democrat administration.

Maybe oneday you guys will grow up, and a pair, and become your free thinkers, and vote Independent, instead of towing the party line.

But until then I'm getting my news from FOX. I'm done with the vile disgusting hate that the Liberal media spreads, while accusing republicans for their sins.

What's that sanctimonious song?
    "Before you accuse me, take a look at your self..."

14. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

32   7:50am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

iwog says

Obama attended a Christian church for 20 years as a secret plot to deceive Americans into making him president!!!

How do you know how many years he attended church?

What did you ride up his ass for 20 years. You just know what his creators told you.

15. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    19 threads
    7,567 comments

33   8:00am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Cloud-

Are you under the impression that Wall St. bankers vote Democrat?

16. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

34   8:02am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)  

iwog says

How long until the approximately 50% of American voters who are holding this country hostage realize this?

Liberals have no respect for people that don't tow their agenda, thanks for admitting that. Now the healing can begin. Stop hating Iwog, stop blaming the GOP for all of your hatred. You can love it's in their somewhere just let it out.

It's O.K.... Iwog, look at me, it's OK, it's OK look at me Iwog, it's OK...

there there let it all out...

17. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

35   8:05am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

How do you know how many years he attended church?

What did you ride up his ass for 20 years. You just know what his creators told you.

OMG you're right!!!!!! That must have been fake too! All those fake friends and fake church leaders giving fake interviews about fake sermons and fake bake sales.

Obama's daughters received fake Baptisms (those records must have been faked too) by Reverend Wright, which we all know is a fake pastor talking about his fake memories.

This REALLY makes me want to be a Republican...........

18. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

36   8:07am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Liberals have no respect for people that don't tow their agenda, thanks for admitting that.

I'm not really a liberal and much of my "agenda" is very conservative.

19. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

37   8:07am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Cloud says

I don't even watch Fox. And could care less.

You should Cloud, the Liberal media works over time to brainwash how bad Fox news while the Liberal news spreads lies and hate. It's a real double standard. Go read news articles at Foxnews then read articles at CNN, notice the news content, and the theme, they hate America they really do. Also read and compare the comments that are allowed on the sites.

The Picture of CNN is a vile and disgusting hateful spin propaganda machine that the Left accuses Foxnews of.

20. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    19 threads
    7,567 comments

38   8:14am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Cloud--

So, do you believe that Wall St. bankers vote Democratic?

Just a yes or no will suffice.

21. freak80

Follow
    Befriend
    65 threads
    5,520 comments
    Corning, NY

39   8:18am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

At least Iwog is making reasonable arguments based on facts, and not just spewing emotional reasoning.

There are some respectable conservative types on Patnet, I think. Rootvg and FortWayne come to mind.

But it seems like there are quite a few "unhinged" far-right types on here spewing the same talking points I can get from AM radio. Cloud, TPB/CaptainShuddup, and HonestAbe come to mind.

22. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

40   8:18am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

23. freak80

Follow
    Befriend
    65 threads
    5,520 comments
    Corning, NY

41   8:22am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Ok, CaptainShuddup is going onto the "ignore noise" list.

24. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

42   8:29am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Liberals are the GOP best recruiting tool.

November 2008 = Independent with a Liberal leaning.
    December 2008 = Leaning away from the Neo Left
    December 2008 = December 2011 blown from the Liberal left all the way back to the middle.

March 2012 = Full blown GOP card carrying, Fox news watcher.

25. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

43   9:17am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

wthrfrk80 says

Ok, CaptainShuddup is going onto the "ignore noise" list.

I'm really hoit.

26. Honest Abe

Follow
    Befriend (41)
    108 threads
    1,847 comments

44   9:54am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

The GOP is doing it's job in stopping or blocking the creeping tryanny that the DemonCrats keep trying to shove down the throats of decent, freedom loving Americans.

27. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

45   11:14am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

28. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

46   11:19am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Cloud says

Do any of the Muppets know this. Answer: No

Cloud says

I bet you have no friends other than these blind Muppet Democrats?

Cloud says

My Muppet reference

Cloud says

Muppet.

Cloud says

Muppetool.

Cloud says

especially a muppet on strings like you.

Cloud says

Don't worry Muppets

Cloud says

Go Muppets, Go

29. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    942 threads
    11,100 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

47   11:26am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Cloud's still around? I haven't seen him since this video. Speaking of muppets, Cloud ironically demonstrates that it's not easy being green.

30. marcus

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    189 threads
    6,643 comments

48   11:29am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

The Picture of CNN is a vile and disgusting hateful spin propaganda machine that the Left accuses Foxnews of.

Then why is it that if I turn on comedy central's Jon Stewart or The COlbert report or MSNBC, I see constant lampooning of Fox and Rush (specific incidents and recordings), and yet you have never given an example that would make me embarrassed to assert that in comparison to Fox, CNN is extremely objective.

Please TPB, CAptainDimbulb or whatever your name is, just one example. It can't be that hard.

31. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

49   11:33am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Men-ne-na-mah
    Mah-muh muh na-nah

Men-ne-na-mah
    muh muh nun-nah

32. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

50   11:37am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Men-ne-na-mah

Mah-muh muh na-nah

Men-ne-na-mah

muh muh nun-nah

Ask a Foxbot a question, and this is the answer you get. Republicans really are the party of pure political dogma.

33. freak80

Follow
    Befriend
    65 threads
    5,520 comments
    Corning, NY

51   11:47am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

Ask a Foxbot a question, and this is the answer you get. Republicans really are the party of pure political dogma.

As Bill Maher once said, we have a Center-Right party (the Democrats) and we have a Crazy party (the Republicans).

34. leo707

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    11 threads
    4,088 comments
    Oakland, CA
    leo707's website

52   11:50am Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Men-ne-na-mah
    Mah-muh muh na-nah

Men-ne-na-mah
    muh muh nun-nah

Wait one minute please...

asdkk jj jjjjaseiian1d d d nnn n adddddddg[0;ohkn msbfv ds gb vp;ih jkzscvx lnm tgv sjkaahawrvfdckjbrno ssssssss sd0oilkj,

OK, I just had to hold my two year old on my lap for a bit so you could get a reply from someone with an equivalent level of intellectual capacity and critical thinking skills.

You are welcome.

You should really try and broaden your intellectual horizons, because this time next year I will not be able to do you this favor.

35. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

53   12:05pm Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

You mental midgets should not conjecture about Muppets if you don't even know one of the theme songs. As for a question being asked, my post was certainly not in response to any question if that's what you call the crap you Aholes spew around here.

I have many unanswered questions my self, life is full of unanswered questions get over your selves. I'm done edifying anything to Censor liberals that bitch whine and moan when they get answers they can't deal with. You guys don't want answers or facts, you just want souls to join your Godless gutless orgy of disgust and despair.

If you're looking for arguments out of me, you're pissing up the wrong rope. My statements are as is, with out warranty, no refunds, and no regrets. I don't retract, and I don't elucidate for anyone's edification, if you're too dim to follow along, then you better call somebody. You only get three life lines, and one phone buddy, use them wisely. Who wants to be a Muppetiare?

Der Der Der! Phucking puttzes.

36. freak80

Follow
    Befriend
    65 threads
    5,520 comments
    Corning, NY

54   12:12pm Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Captain,

Are you on here being paid by the DNC to make conservatives and Republicans look like idiots? You're doing a good job of it.

37. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

55   12:22pm Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

wthrfrk80 says

Captain,

Are you on here being paid by the DNC to make conservatives and Republicans look like idiots? You're doing a good job of it.

I'll take that as a complement, coming from a pompous smug ass elitist prick like you.
    Because I could give 3 Shits what you shit birds think. You're the ones making a ToDo about the Muppets, and you don't even know the Animal song. Then to make matters worse, the OP posts about the "Muppetgate" and you Fucksticks want to break it down to the cyllables and then ponder if JP Morgan is a Liberal or a conservative.

But that's OK you have every right to, sunshine and I love you to death for it, bless your simple little heart. But where things really get silly, you're the one calling me stupid.

Here's your sign.

38. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (48)
    317 threads
    16,985 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

56   12:30pm Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

You're the ones making a ToDo about the Muppets

Yeah except that's exactly the opposite of reality. I stopped listing Cloud's stupid Muppet accusations at eight, but I could have found a dozen more if I tried. I figured a few actual Muppets were in order.

Fox made it fashionable for neocons to call people Muppets, first by accusing the Muppet movie of secretly brainwashing children with communism and then again by reporting on Wall Street using the term to describe investors they were fleecing.

39. marcus

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    189 threads
    6,643 comments

57   12:55pm Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

want to break it down to the cyllables

As a programmer, you might want to know the word you were looking for here is parse.

40. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    613 threads
    8,771 comments

58   1:12pm Wed 4 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

marcus says

for here is parse.

No I said the right word, you guys are the ones with the comprehension problem. Here I'll go real slow you can parse it.
    I-can-care-a-less-what-motive-people-have-for-being-a-pain-in-the-ass-wetspot.

« First     « Previous comments     Next comments »     Last »

Premium member iwog is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 167 milliseconds to create.