911 = Dial a Prayer

By Honest Abe   Follow   Thu, 5 Apr 2012, 12:31pm   704 views   5 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

http://jpfo.org/filegen-a-m/dial911anddie.htm

Inquiring minds want to know.

Viewing Comments 1-5 of 5     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Honest Abe

Follow
    Befriend (41)
    108 threads
    1,839 comments

1   12:47pm Thu 5 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Oh, be sure to click on the link "Gun control genocide chart" on the left side of the page under the Star of David draped in the American Flag.

Do you notice any similarities with whats happening in America today, compared to the genocide(s) of the past???

2. Honest Abe

Follow
    Befriend (41)
    108 threads
    1,839 comments

2   3:11pm Thu 5 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

I tried to find the chart that listed the response times by category. For example: Three to five minutes, five to 10 minutes, 10 -20minutes, 20-30 minutes, 30 minutes to one hour, one to three hours, 3 to 5 hours, 5 to 8 hours, more than 8 hours, next day, never arrived. I've seen it, I just can't locate it now (shhh - I'm at work).

I'm serious...next day, and never arrived. Granted the numbers were pretty small- BUT- when you NEED a cop, next day or never arrived just doesn't seem to cut it.

Furthermore the Police have no legal obligation to defend you. It's the law.

Better choice? Be prepared to defend yourself...just in case.

3. Honest Abe

Follow
    Befriend (41)
    108 threads
    1,839 comments

3   3:48pm Thu 5 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

BTW, "gun control" is a slogan. Slogans are subjective and have no definite meaning. Gun control can mean 10 different things to 10 different people.

It could mean using political power through the force of law to take away the rights of legal gun owners.

It could mean using both hands to control the aim of the gun.

It could mean putting it in a safe to control access to the gun.

It could mean using one gun as a control which to gauge other guns.

It could mean taking guns away from the people so that politicians would not fear the people.

It could mean taking guns away from the people to control the people.

4. Nomograph

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    104 threads
    2,848 comments

4   4:28pm Thu 5 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

You paid $12.95 so they can tell you what to think. They own you.

Are you afraid of FREEDOM, Honest Abe?

5. Honest Abe

Follow
    Befriend (41)
    108 threads
    1,839 comments

5   12:38pm Fri 6 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Haha, I always feel vindicated by your personal barbs - which means YOU'VE GOT NOTHING...NOTHING!!!

Here's Nomo = I've got nothing, but anything anyone else writes, I'll attack.

Nomo - you're a zero, hahahaha.

Honest Abe is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 193 milliseconds to create.