Great, another teenage sex fantasy ruined

By Dan8267   Follow   Mon, 9 Apr 2012, 10:08pm   1,691 views   12 comments
In Boca Raton FL 33433   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Speaking for the first time since sparking a firestorm of controversy by posting a video of herself chewing Bear Blu's food before passing it from her mouth to his, the star called the practice 'adorable', adding that it 'makes me laugh'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2127315/Alicia-Silverstone-defends-controversial-practice-pre-chewing-baby-sons-food.html

Ick! And what's with the name Bear Blu? Alicia Silverstone used to be every guy's fantasy. Now she's a woman who feeds here child like birds do.

Ah, Liv Taylor and Alicia Silverstone as bi-curious school girls. This was the phashizzle when it came out. God, I'm old.

Viewing Comments 1-12 of 12     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,074 threads
    13,831 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

1   10:16pm Mon 9 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Check out the anchor's reaction to the video of Silverstone bird feeding.

2. Vicente

Follow
    Befriend (7)
    270 threads
    6,058 comments
    Davis, CA

2   10:47pm Mon 9 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Prior to blenders, and packaged "baby food" this was not uncommon. Think about it. Little one needs starting on solid food, biting off a little piece of grownup food for them is older than man.

There are far grosser baby practices IMO like cutting their genitals and stuff, you people need to reserve your disgust for something that actually matters.

3. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,049 threads
    12,912 comments

3   8:09am Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Video phones will be the death of us.

4. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (24)
    473 threads
    7,892 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

4   8:50am Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Just goes to prove that all the $ and fame in the world don't buy class. If it did, there wouldn't be reality tv. No one wants to see happy, healthy people living boring lives.

5. leo707

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    11 threads
    4,088 comments
    Oakland, CA
    leo707's website

5   11:03am Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I with Vicente on this one, not that big of a deal. Yes, a little strange in this day and age, but kids put much grosser things in their mouths.

If you want a real turnoff just think of the unbelievable volume of feces that Alicia Silverstone has had to deal with; if she is the one who has to change diapers. A fun video would be one in which she changes a diaper, where afterwards all the kids clothing and hers needs to be laundered.

Ahh... good times...

6. Vicente

Follow
    Befriend (7)
    270 threads
    6,058 comments
    Davis, CA

6   11:36am Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Ah yes I remember changing diapers once and that EXACT moment lifting the legs is when explosive diarrhea cut loose. Fortunately it hit my wife's pants. It's still a funny story.... to me, not her.

I never thought when I was single how often my "how's it going" chitchat with Mrs. Vicente would start with things like "has he pooped today? He's been constipated." But it's all worth it.....

7. leo707

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    11 threads
    4,088 comments
    Oakland, CA
    leo707's website

7   11:45am Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Vicente says

Ah yes I remember changing diapers once and that EXACT moment lifting the legs is when explosive diarrhea cut loose. Fortunately it hit my wife's pants. It's still a funny story.... to me, not her.

Haha, almost the exact same thing happened to me, but my hand caught about 20% of the poo stream before it hit my wife in the chest.

My kids are still in diapers, but we have had a couple of successful poops in the toilet. I never thought that I would be so excited about seeing a poop floating in the toilet.

Oh, yeah it is all worth it.

8. Vicente

Follow
    Befriend (7)
    270 threads
    6,058 comments
    Davis, CA

8   1:49pm Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

leoj707 says

My kids are still in diapers, but we have had a couple of successful poops in the toilet. I never thought that I would be so excited about seeing a poop floating in the toilet.

I can't recommend highly enough a 3-day program. Pick one, ours was the "Cold Turkey" variety, but all depend on you focussing on making a break and paying close attention to the training for 3 days so pick a 3-day weekend with no other tasks and no distractions.

I was skeptical when my wife was determined to end diapers. OK let's work on it but he's only a bit over 2, let's not do this cold-turkey thing, let him sleep in pull-ups. Nope, 3 days of concentrated attention stay at home and get it done, no pull-ups although we did have a spare mat & sheets on hand just in case of need of middle of the night switch. Had him "throw away" the diapers so in his mind that was no longer an option. And it all "just worked" despite my skepticism and I wish we'd done it even earlier. The few accidents we had to clean up were well worth it to get off the diaper train.

Back before disposable diapers 90% of kids were potty-trained by 18 months so by age 2 they have the faculties and skills required they just need training. Well worth the savings on diapers and the reduction in trash output.

9. leo707

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    11 threads
    4,088 comments
    Oakland, CA
    leo707's website

9   4:07pm Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Vicente says

I can't recommend highly enough a 3-day program.

Yeah, I have heard about those and I have been thinking about giving it a try. I have twins and I am not sure if I should do them both the same weekend or not. I do like the ceremonial throwing away of the diapers -- they would love that -- and that would mean both at once. I just need to find a 3-day weekend.

10. leo707

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    11 threads
    4,088 comments
    Oakland, CA
    leo707's website

10   5:32pm Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I feel that I should add that, from what I understand, it is actually not a good idea for things to go from your mouth to your child's. Apparently an adult has bacterias in their mouth that can cause dental issues in kids.

I try to avoid anything going from my mouth to my kids. Things however that have been in their mouths end up in mine: their toothbrush, generous gifts of food, etc. Just this morning I was making a turkey sandwich, and my son asked for some "ham". I told him it was turkey and gave him a slice. After putting it in his mouth and realizing that it was not ham he spit it out and pushed it aside. There was not too much drool on the slice so, not wanting to waste food, I used it in my sandwich.

11. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (24)
    473 threads
    7,892 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

11   7:31pm Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

There's an old book that's now out of print but can be found on Amazon called "I should have seen it coming when the rabbit died," by Theresa Bloomingdale. She was a Catholic, mid-western mom with 10 children. She describes potty training her first five and how she worked so hard. The second five did their own, pretty much same time frame. She said something to the effect of "well, I guess they're trained. My youngest is in high school and I haven't had any complaints."

In my household, we blamed the dog for peeing on the floor when the girl was five and peeled off her swimsuit in her bedroom when she had to pee so bad, rather than heading to the bathroom. He was blamed for many things, for which he was richly rewarded with dog treats. The girl is now completely trained - she's in her mid-20's and tells me so, anyway.

the book is a pretty funny, easy read. Helps to put stuff in perspective. Good luck on the potty training!

12. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,074 threads
    13,831 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

12   9:48pm Tue 10 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I thought this was going to be a thread about how hot Alica Silverstone and Liv Tyler were. Instead, it turned into a thread about poo.

Still, it does make me appreciate being single. They say parenting is a full time job. I already have a job.

Dan8267 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 63 milliseconds to create.