Adults learn to swim in 6 Day phoenix Vacation - End of Fear! (Advertisement)

Why the Middle Class Is Doomed

By Patrick   Follow   Tue, 17 Apr 2012, 6:18pm   677 views   3 comments
In Menlo Park CA 94025   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.oftwominds.com/blogapril12/middle-class-doomed4-12.html

Viewing Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »     See most liked comments

1. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,121 threads
    5,891 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

1   6:27pm Tue 17 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I don't think Romney will fix this. I know Smith leans Republican, but he is wrong. Romney will do more for Wall Street than Obama. He is used to destroying companies, so he would not think twice about screwing some poor or elderly person.

2. Mick Russom

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    7 threads
    582 comments
    Belmont, CA

2   1:43am Wed 18 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Its over. Enjoy being middle class while it still exists. Either you will be lucky, ordained or poor.

The middle class in the USA will be killed off. it will take some time, but its a done deal.

3. namelesstaxgrunt

Follow
    Befriend
    2 comments
    Tampa, FL

3   4:20am Wed 18 Apr 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

"Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies" Groucho
    Politics is also the art of running for office, promising to help the everyman, taking the corporate campaign $$, rewarding your "friends" in your bid for office once elected, conforming to your parties wishes..... I could go on and on, but what difference would it make?
    It is all about survival now, and the odds are squarely against the little guy who plays by the rules

Premium member Patrick is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 422 milliseconds to create.