One Up On Wall Street

By Patrick   Follow   Thu, 11 Oct 2012, 12:59pm   3,947 views   2 comments
In Menlo Park CA 94025   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0743200403/?tag=patricknet-20

This is the book that introduced me to the stock market and I still think it's the clearest introduction to the stock market I've seen. The theme is basically that you can use what you see in everyday life to get a better idea of how companies are doing than the analysts on Wall Street.

Viewing Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Scagnetti

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    15 threads
    300 comments

1   1:27pm Thu 11 Oct 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Thanks, I need a book about the stock market anyway. Just placed in my cart on "Amazon".

Oh...by the way, I got your kindle edition of "The Housing Trap". Excellent book Patrick. Especially for a computer programmer! It deserves to be on my bookshelf, so I'll probably order the hard copy as well. You won twice!

Note to all; if you're going to buy Patrick's book, get the hardcopy. You'll regret it if you don't.

2. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,666 threads
    6,354 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

2   2:42pm Thu 11 Oct 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Thanks!

I'm starting to recommend books and stuff in the right hand side of the category pages.

I hope to get Amazon commissions from this, but only for stuff I really think is good.

Premium member Patrick is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 123 milliseconds to create.