One Up On Wall Street

By Patrick   Follow   Thu, 11 Oct 2012, 5:59am PDT   4,058 views   2 comments   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike

This is the book that introduced me to the stock market and I still think it's the clearest introduction to the stock market I've seen. The theme is basically that you can use what you see in everyday life to get a better idea of how companies are doing than the analysts on Wall Street.

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

Scagnetti   befriend   ignore   Thu, 11 Oct 2012, 6:27am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

Thanks, I need a book about the stock market anyway. Just placed in my cart on "Amazon". the way, I got your kindle edition of "The Housing Trap". Excellent book Patrick. Especially for a computer programmer! It deserves to be on my bookshelf, so I'll probably order the hard copy as well. You won twice!

Note to all; if you're going to buy Patrick's book, get the hardcopy. You'll regret it if you don't.

Patrick   befriend   ignore   Thu, 11 Oct 2012, 7:42am PDT   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

I'm starting to recommend books and stuff in the right hand side of the category pages.

I hope to get Amazon commissions from this, but only for stuff I really think is good.

Email (Required, will not be visible)

Username (Just pick a name if you're new)

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   Debt Is Slavery