9/11 Continuing the War on Liberty

By The Professor   Follow   Sun, 14 Oct 2012, 10:58pm   87,317 views   869 comments
Watch (2)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (11)   Dislike (6)  

9/11 was not funny. It was murder that led to more murder.

WE, the people, have been at war for more than a decade against an idea, terrorism. It is even more abstract than the still un-won war on drugs.

The real war is on liberty.

The implications of even believing the possibility of an inside job leads down a very chilling path of ideas. It would not hurt to have an independent investigation by an impartial non-government group.

Do you sense any dissonance between the government story, what you saw, and your understanding of how things work in the real world?

I started this new thread seeking the truth.

How did I ever become a truther?

A month ago I ran across ae911truth.org and found some evidence that the World Trade Center may have been destroyed by the jihadist AND internally placed explosives.

The implications are awful.

If true it means that someone, I don't know who, has betrayed our country and murdered thousands of civilians.

I don't want to be a truther. I want someone to convince me that there is a reasonable explanation for the evidence.

But they don't.

I look into the official documents and they have glaring inconsistencies and outright omissions.

I look into the kook sites and they have irrational explanations and ridiculous theories.

Murder has no statute of limitations. I believe there are grounds to open a new, independent, investigation into this horrible tragedy.

Please post links to evidence pro and con. Argue facts and evidence with me. Convince the professor that the official story was correct. Or help me spread the call for truth.

« First     « Previous     Viewing Comments 830-869 of 869     Last »     See most liked comments

1. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,172 threads
    6,769 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

830   2:24pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The towers were brought down by the devil, but he used Dick Cheney. Cheney is as close to the devil in bodily form that we have in this century.

2. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

831   2:27pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

WTC7 Demolition:

3. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,359 comments
    Monterey, CA

832   6:11pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

bgamall4 says

Bigsby says

Before dismissing something, it would be a good idea to know what the report actually said.

No, that is where you screwed up Bigsby.

So you consider that actually knowing about what it is you are critiquing to be 'screwing up.' I see.

4. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    7 threads
    2,915 comments
    Brilliant, OH

833   6:44pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Sullenberger crashed the planes into the towers on a hudson river practice run...

5. SoftShell

Follow
    Befriend
    7 threads
    2,915 comments
    Brilliant, OH

834   6:46pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

No you screwed up bga....
    the reason the coaster crashed at 6 flags was because 5 of em were false!

bgamall4 says

No, that is where you screwed up Bigsby.

6. bob2356

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    4,341 comments

835   8:59pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

bgamall4 says

So, what do you gain from making an ass out of yourself?

More likes than you do.

There have been exactly the same number of aliens positively identified as being involved in bringing down the wtc as government employees. Zero. So why are my theories any less valid than yours?

7. bob2356

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    4,341 comments

836   9:04pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CDon says

Also, why didn't the NISP report test for Judas Priest first album which we all know has demonic conjuring powers? Oh sure, they said testing could give a false positive because it was such a crappy record that unsold copies were used as landfill during site construction, but still, why not test for it anyway

Excellent point. They also failed to test for paranormal activity. Why wasn't ghostbusters involved? Seems like this a much, much deeper cover up than we all first imagined. Aliens, ghosts, lucifer, and dick cheney. This is serious. Very serious.

8. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

837   9:30pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CDon says

Judas Priest first album which we all know has demonic conjuring powers?

That is so true!

I felt the same way about Ronnie James Dio's "Holy Diver".

http://www.911truth.org/the-911-commission-report-a-571-page-lie/

9. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

838   10:38pm Fri 8 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

bob2356 says

They also failed to test for paranormal activity. Why wasn't ghostbusters involved? Seems like this a much, much deeper cover up than we all first imagined. Aliens, ghosts, lucifer, and dick cheney.

I am going to rule out ghosts and Lucifer as they work through living men. As for aliens, explosives, dick Cheney, and controlled demolition; which of these four was NOT involved in 9/11 (watch short video clip)

10. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,359 comments
    Monterey, CA

839   12:14am Sat 9 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Let me guess... that's the same video you posted before with no sound of a huge explosion on it.

11. AverageBear

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    26 threads
    625 comments
    Boston, MA

840   7:58am Sat 9 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Bigsby says

bgamall4 says

Bigsby says

Ha, ha. You have been arguing against something you haven't even read.

No, idiot. I have been arguing my position. It is unassailable. You have to argue against the truth. If you don't want to I will declare victory now. You cannot defeat my argument so you plea to me to read the NIST.

You are a fraud, Bigsby.

You argue against something that you haven't even read. You criticize the findings of something that you have no knowledge about. And now you claim your argument is 'unassailable' and that you will 'declare victory now.' What a bloody joke you are. You are the fraud and a very stupid one at that.

This is why I have bgamall on my ignore list. You can't have a civil discussion w/ this guy. Trust me, he's a complete waste of everyone's time, including yours..

12. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

841   7:25pm Sun 10 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Proof that fires destroyed WTC7!!!

The Professor will keep you updated on the latest research.

13. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

842   8:25am Wed 13 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

tatupu70 says

(I don't want to know what DIDN'T happen. Very clearly and precisely detail how the towers were demolished. What role did the planes play? Was al-Quaeda involved? Did our government play a role? etc. Please lay out the whole kit and kaboodle)

The 911 Commission report did a very good job at doing exactly what you want. Al-Quaeda hijacked some planes, flew them into some buildings, and killed a bunch of Americans; so goes the official story. They never investigated the evidence of explosives. In fact they hauled off and destroyed the evidence as fast as they could while distracting the nation with fears of anthrax. Red, yellow, orange, we were flagged into starting a "war on terrorism" against "the people that brought you 911".

You want the whole story? There it is. The story that was fed to us from day one. Could it be the truth? The evidence says no.

1. Global progressive collapse of steel frame buildings never happened before 9/11/2013. It has never happened since.

2. All three towers fell in a manner that defied physics

3. The official investigation completely ignored the possibility of explosives.

4. Many men much smarter than me can explain it better:

Less important than how it happened is who caused it to happen. Whether you are of the school of box cutting jihadis, controlled demolition architects, or alien ray nutjobs, the investigation (ongoing) should look at all of the evidence, question all of the players and come up with a story that matches the facts.

14. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

843   8:28am Wed 13 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

We know that it is unlikely the powers that be would allow the truth to be known, so we fight with intellect, technology, and passion. The next time America is attacked it must be clear who attacked us before we invest trillions of dollars and millions of casualties in foreign wars against "terrorism".

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” Ben Franklin

15. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    7,910 comments

844   4:58am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

You want the whole story? There it is. The story that was fed to us from day one. Could it be the truth? The evidence says no.

OK--let me try again. I don't want to know what you think isn't supported by the evidence. I want to know what you think IS supported by the evidence--ie, what really happened.

Not a video showing what somebody else thinks--what do YOU think happened on 9/11

16. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

845   7:42am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

I want to know what you think IS supported by the evidence--ie, what really happened.

Three buildings were imploded and used as an excuse to start wars in the middle east and take away rights in America.

What do you think happened? Do you really believe the official story that office fires caused steel framed buildings to utterly destroy themselves in clouds of pulverized concrete and twisted steel? Do you really believe that fire can warp steel beams and drag the entire 47 floor steel framed WTC7 down with it?

17. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

846   7:43am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Scientist explain it better than I do:

18. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,359 comments
    Monterey, CA

847   7:50am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

Three buildings were imploded and used as an excuse to start wars in the middle east and take away rights in America.

What do you think happened? Do you really believe the official story that office fires caused steel framed buildings to utterly destroy themselves in clouds of pulverized concrete and twisted steel? Do you really believe that fire can warp steel beams and drag the entire 47 floor steel framed WTC7 down with it?

Yes, though your description is typically florid.
    You, in contrast, believe in the detonation of silent explosives (and with no video evidence) set up with what one must presume to have been a highly complex wiring system that managed to survive immense office fires that raged on the same floors that were, coincidentally I presume, hit by airplanes flown by, well, I guess you or Bgamall can answer that one.
    Anyway, I was impressed by your detailed explanation of what you thought happened. All one line of it.

19. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,359 comments
    Monterey, CA

848   7:57am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

Scientist explain it better than I do

Yes, you are right, scientists do explain it better than you. Unfortunately, you choose to put your faith in a few conspiracy wing nuts instead.

20. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

849   8:11am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Does anyone believe that office fires can take down a steel framed building? If so can they please post an example?

21. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,359 comments
    Monterey, CA

850   8:21am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

Does anyone believe that office fires can take down a steel framed building? If so can they please post an example?

Please post up an example of a similarly constructed building being hit by a large aeroplane.

22. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

851   8:26am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

"The principle alternative to the official theory that the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7 suffered spontaneous structural collapses is the theory that they were destroyed through controlled demolition by pre-positioned devices. This is the only serious alternative to the official theory, since the other theories -- such as those involving exotic weapons or accidental explosions -- lack even rudimentary plausibility. Given this dichotomy, a disproof of the collapse theory in its most general form constitutes a proof of the demolition theory in its most general form.

Any comprehensive theory describing the means and methods of controlled demolition applied to the WTC buildings is necessarily speculative, particularly given the paucity of artifacts that survived the Ground Zero cleanup operation. However, specific sets observations may indicate the use of certain demolition methods, perhaps as part of wider array of methods."

http://stj911.org/hypotheses/alternative.html

23. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    7,910 comments

852   8:35am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

OK--let's look at your theory.

1. Do you think passenger jets flew into the towers?
    2. Were they hijacked? By Al-Quaeda?

Let's start with those questions.

24. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

853   8:58am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

That is the official conspiracy theory.

Also part of the official conspiracy theory, do you believe that WTC7 Was brought down by office fires alone?

25. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    7,910 comments

854   9:01am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

But I didn't ask what the official conspiracy theory is. Do YOU think passenger jets hit the towers?

26. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

855   9:03am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

Do YOU think passenger jets hit the towers?

Yep.

Do you believe that office fires took down a steel framed building (WTC7) on 9/11/2001?

27. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,359 comments
    Monterey, CA

856   9:08am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

tatupu70 says

Also part of the official conspiracy theory, do you believe that WTC7 Was brought down by office fires alone?

'Official conspiracy theory.' Where do you come up with this crap?

28. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,359 comments
    Monterey, CA

857   9:10am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

tatupu70 says

Do YOU think passenger jets hit the towers?

Yep.

Do you believe that office fires took down a steel framed building (WTC7) on 9/11/2001?

Yes. Presumably you think a silent and unseen controlled demolition that survived a major and untackled 7hour+ fire did the job.

29. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

858   9:24am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

Do you think passenger jets flew into the towers?

Some people do not.

30. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

859   10:18am Thu 14 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

tatupu70 says

But I didn't ask what the official conspiracy theory is. Do YOU think passenger jets hit the towers?

I had believed the official story since 9/11/2001. I believed the official conspiracy story until I heard about WTC7. Until last year I never even questioned the official story.

There are so many theories about what "really" happened on 9/11. People make their living arguing over the evidence on both sides. I have looked at the official documents and the kook websites.

You ask me to explain in detail what happened on 9/11. I can't.

The official conspiracy theory completely ignores evidence and concludes exactly what they had decided on 9/11/2001, "jihadi hijackers flew into the twin towers and the intense heat from the jet fuel fires caused the steel to weaken and initiate global collapse". A very believable story. They got me looking when they tried to extend this "global progressive collapse" theory to WTC7 imploding to 1/10th its original height from office fires.

Do you believe a steel framed building could be pulled down from the inside out by the burning of office fires? That is the official story of WTC7 on 9/11.

Physicists, architects, engineers, chemists, former military and intelligence officers, firefighters, pilots, scholars, and many "common" people have access to the physical and photographic evidence and know that the official conspiracy theory is criminally wrong.

We are becoming a police state. I don't want to live in a world of constant war and endless fear by the "people that brought you 9/11". If it was terrorists, kick their butt and make the world safe for democracy. If it was an inside job, expose the perpetrators and make America safe for liberty.

31. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

860   8:04am Mon 25 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Now that we are all in agreement that the official story of 911 is bogus, is there anything we can do about it?

32. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    7,910 comments

861   8:24am Mon 25 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

The Professor says

You ask me to explain in detail what happened on 9/11. I can't.

OK--well, how about you spend some time figuring out what DID happen, instead of what didin't happen.

Because until you can offer a reasonable explanation for what did happen, you're critiques of the commission are lame, at best.

33. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,172 threads
    6,769 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

862   1:52pm Mon 25 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

The Professor says

Now that we are all in agreement that the official story of 911 is bogus, is there anything we can do about it?

It is one of those crimes that is like the JFK assassination. When all the players are from the top of the food chain, justice cannot prevail. I believe there is a judgement for these deeds, but not likely in a human court.

34. The Professor

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    46 threads
    2,154 comments
    Premium

863   8:56pm Mon 25 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

OK--well, how about you spend some time figuring out what DID happen, instead of what didin't happen.

Follow the money.

I'll do some more research on the actual plan and get back to you.

35. bob2356

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    4,341 comments

864   1:05am Tue 26 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The Professor says

Follow the money.

I'll do some more research on the actual plan and get back to you.

See all those lighter color lines radiating out from the center of the picture. That's the alien projector (technology the aliens stole from scooby doo episodes) that is creating an image of a plane that isn't really there so that people will believe the towers were hit by planes when the demolition takes place. Proof of this is irrefutable. The lines are an exact duplicate of one of the nazca lines drawings which everyone knows were created by aliens.

36. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    7,910 comments

865   4:09am Tue 26 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

bgamall4 says

I believe there is a judgement for these deeds, but not likely in a human court.

Well I hope you're right and the alien court will deal with them appropriately then. I didn't know the aliens had a court system like we do. That's comforting.

37. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,172 threads
    6,769 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

866   8:51am Tue 26 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

tatupu70 says

Well I hope you're right and the alien court will deal with them appropriately then. I didn't know the aliens had a court system like we do. That's comforting.

Justice was invented by God. I hope you know that man didn't invent the concept. Same for mercy. You better hope for aliens yourself, but then that is a hope in vain.

38. bob2356

Follow
    Befriend
    3 threads
    4,341 comments

867   9:33am Tue 26 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

Well I hope you're right and the alien court will deal with them appropriately then. I didn't know the aliens had a court system like we do. That's comforting

Aliens have different value system. Aliens are taken to court and punished for NOT being involved in acts like Princess Diana, JFK and 9/11. Sowing confusion, fostering conspiracy theories, and creating mistrust among the humans is their very reason for being. Failure to do so results in severe penalties.

39. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    7,910 comments

868   10:00am Tue 26 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

bgamall4 says

Justice was invented by God. I hope you know that man didn't invent the
    concept. Same for mercy. You better hope for aliens yourself, but then that is a
    hope in vain.

Out of all the conspiracies you believe in, there's no room for aliens??

40. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,172 threads
    6,769 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

869   3:24pm Tue 26 Nov 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

Out of all the conspiracies you believe in, there's no room for aliens??

Tatupu, you are stupid. If that makes you an alien, then I believe in aliens. You certainly don't process information like an inquisitive and analytical human being. So, yes you are an alien.

« First     « Previous comments    

Premium member The Professor is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 183 milliseconds to create.