« previous   misc   next »

Southern California's cultural pathology

By golfplan18   Follow   Tue, 30 Oct 2012, 11:52pm PDT   561 views   4 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

http://ochousingnews.com/news/southern-californias-cultural-pathology-redux

I began writing about the housing market back in February of 2007. Over the last five and one half years, I’ve covered a lot of ground. Many of my earliest posts serve as a foundation for my philosophy that comes through my daily posts. I know many of you who read this blog have been with me from the beginning, but I have also picked up many new readers along the way. Since we are entering the recovery stage of the market, and since this material will be new to many I plan to revisit many of my old posts...

Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »

justme   Mon, 5 Nov 2012, 2:38am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

This article on the Cultural Pathology of rent-seeking behavior and resultant speculation in real estate should be a classic.

Goran_K   Mon, 5 Nov 2012, 4:02am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

This is shortly becoming one of the worst times to buy RE since the bubble peak.

HEY YOU   Mon, 5 Nov 2012, 12:56pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

Forrest Gump's mom: "Stupid is as Stupid does."

Bigsby   Mon, 5 Nov 2012, 1:16pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

Wow, in 2007, someone predicted the day of reckoning for RE was coming. Remarkable.

golfplan18 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net