« previous   misc   next »

Fucking in Burning Churches

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Follow   Thu, 1 Nov 2012, 2:38pm PDT   1,525 views   12 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (4)   Dislike (1)  

You know what gets Catholic chicks off big time?

Fucking on the altar of a burning church.

Ask them. Show them the can of gasoline.

And you're in like Flynn.

Comments 1-12 of 12     Last »

Patrick   Thu, 1 Nov 2012, 2:39pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 1

You speak from experience?

Ceffer   Thu, 1 Nov 2012, 4:12pm PDT   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

You might say, it flics their bic, but I still think most of them would just rather have a lot of money.

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 5:42am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

Pooh-Bah Pat,

You think I am joking?

This is the biggest rush you'll ever experience if the chick really digs it.

When she's screaming in the final throws of orgasm, the legend is you can hear God's laughter.

It's fucking true!

Dan8267   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 5:48am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

You know what gets Catholic chicks off big time?

The hard part is booking some time on the altar. They are usually reserved by priests with altar boys.

leo707   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 6:49am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 5

I heard that all catholic girls are sluts. Is this true?

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 6:52am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (5)   Dislike     Comment 6

Yes, especially for guys who eat pussy. They'll fuck anybody but they'll fuck you and pay for dinner if you let them pull up a face and sit down.

thunderlips11   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 11:20am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

Obligatory:

elliemae   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 11:29am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 8

um... AF, that burning feeling might not be the church on fire. You might want to see a barber.

http://www.hulu.com/#!watch/3529

Somehow the link doesn't work unless you cut & paste into browser. It's Steve Martin, medevil barber on hulu.

Ceffer   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 12:29pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

Well, now that the elections are over we can have a poll for the Catholic girls:

1. Sex on the burning altar of a Catholic church.

2. A large bowl of rocky road ice cream and a big spoon!

The only ones voting for 1. at a rate over 1 percent will be the transsexuals.

thunderlips11   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 11:06pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

I'd vote for 1 if the altar wasn't burning. Personally, I don't get the whole third degree burn fetish.

taxee   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 11:25pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

Is the whole real estate thing just too depressing?

zzyzzx   Thu, 8 Nov 2012, 4:24am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

If you are having that much trouble getting laid that you have to burn down a church to get it, I suggest a consultation with a plastic surgeon. You'd be amazed at what they can do these days!

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net