All non-virgin women must be stoned? Republican women included?

By HEY YOU   Follow   Sun, 4 Nov 2012, 8:29am   759 views   6 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy+22:13-21&version=KJV

"20 But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:"

"21 Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you."

Argue with the KJV Bible.

Viewing Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »     See most liked comments

1. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

1   10:24am Sun 4 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

stoned? never! drunk? often!

2. drew_eckhardt

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    2 threads
    597 comments
    Sunnyvale, CA

2   10:42am Sun 4 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Nope.

It only applies to women with the audacity to ignore the Republican abstinence-only sexual education provided to them in schools and have sex before marriage. Presumably most of those women are godless Democrats.

Deuteronomy 22:13-21

King James Version (KJV)

13 If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her,

14 And give occasions of speech against her, and bring up an evil name upon her, and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid:

HEY YOU says

Argue with the KJV Bible.

One should not ignore or argue with the word of God. A bunch of East Coast Democrats tried that and suffered His wrath in the form of hurricane Sandy.

3. mell

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    306 threads
    3,858 comments
    San Francisco, CA

3   11:17am Sun 4 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike  

That's a type-o lost in translation and should read "boned" ;)

4. Peter P

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    131 threads
    19,851 comments
    Premium

4   1:25pm Sun 4 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  
  5. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,075 threads
    13,852 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

5   5:03pm Sun 4 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel

Tokens of virginity? You mean...

6. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,666 threads
    6,354 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

6   5:10pm Sun 4 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Seems kind of harsh to stone them for something that's rather iffy.

http://www.steadyhealth.com/During_my_First_intercourse_with_my_husband_i_did_not_bleed__t85768.html

HEY YOU is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 74 milliseconds to create.