Voter Supression Efforts Backfire! Brings out Dems in mass.

By Dan8267   Follow   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 7:33am   607 views   9 comments
In Boca Raton FL 33433   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

I'm listening to the Diane Rehm Show this morning and one of the guest experts states that the Republican voter suppression strategy pissed off a lot of non-participating registered voters and rallied them to vote Democrat. I guess that's one good thing in this election.

Viewing Comments 1-9 of 9     Last »     See most liked comments

1. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    933 threads
    11,817 comments

1   8:21am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

You are listeninnnnng tooo the Die yyyyyyyyyyyy annnnnnnnnnnnnn Reeeeeeeeeehmmmmm Shoooooooooough.

"yeah yeah spit it out Grandma!"

Well I must say you're a patient one.

2. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,054 threads
    13,287 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

2   8:39am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

What pray tell is wrong with The Diane Rehm Show? It's the very definition of objective, fact-based, rational talk radio. Does a show have to lie like Fox News to be "unbiased" in your worldview?

3. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    933 threads
    11,817 comments

3   8:42am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

She hangs up on callers that isn't there to sing with the choir.

"gnegxt callllllur plizeeeee"

4. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

4   8:56am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Recap
    Dan8267 says

pissed off a lot of non-participating registered voters and rallied them to vote Democrat

2008 Election...
    Obama 69,456,897
    McCain 59,934,814

2012 Election
    Obama 59,939,928
    Romney 57,265,737

What happened to the 10 Million missing voters who voted for Obama in 2008.
    They did not participate for Obama in 2012.

The GOP only lost 2.5 Million in this election.. But Obama lost way way more.

5. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,054 threads
    13,287 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

5   8:57am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

CaptainShuddup says

She hangs up on callers that isn't there to sing with the choir.

"gnegxt callllllur plizeeeee"

That's outright bullshit. I listen to the show all the time and the only times she's every hung up on anyone was when they didn't speak at all, and even then she gives them half a minute to say anything repeating asking if the person is there. It's radio, you can't accept dead air.

She doesn't hang up on people based on their political views. I'm calling total B.S. on that claim.

6. Bellingham Bill

Follow
    Befriend
    77 threads
    3,225 comments
    Bellingham, WA

6   9:10am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

thomaswong.1986 says

7. tatupu70

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    23 threads
    8,261 comments

7   9:12am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

thomaswong.1986 says

Looks like he kept enough of them.

8. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

8   9:45am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

tatupu70 says

Looks like he kept enough of them.

no wonder the Dems were in scramble/ panic mode as they realized and it was reported... they were losing their voting base...

the 2012 election and results was not a mandate ... far far from it...

2008 Election...
    Obama 69,456,897
    McCain 59,934,814

2012 Election
    Obama 59,939,928
    Romney 57,265,737

Your completely unable to admit and reconcile the large differences...

What happened.... This is not the Obama revolution many on the left were hoping for.

9. PolishKnight

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    482 comments
    Reston, VA

9   9:53am Wed 7 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

I'll be the first to say congratulations to my leftist opponents. They won. For whatever reason, the American people, especially those that the left has helped create via a series of policies such as economic and racial entitlements and immigration, helped push Obama over the edge as pundits have predicted. The right now has to sit back and ponder what they're going to do in this new reality. They ran their best flag up the pole and not enough people saluted.

Dan8267's claim sounds like a combination of paranoia and posturing. Yeah yeah yeah, the devil is ALWAYS under the bed even when you look there and nothing is wrong. Always be sure to have the blame game ready. Obama will no doubt be blaming Bush for the next 4 years if things don't work out.

And that is something no doubt he's planning to do. How will people love Obama when they lose their healthcare from their employers in 2 years or so? That's the problem with "winning": You've got to live with it. FDR had a solution for his failed economic polices after 8 years: Send out the pacific fleet on 'exercises' and get 'surprise' attacked by the Japanese. Then get wheeled around like a vegetable handing over the free people of central Europe to Josef Stalin. It worked for him but... I think Obama's solution will make the Bush's Iraq war look tame by comparison.

I somehow doubt that making the USA into Sweden via the policies of Mexico and Kenya and Greece will work but hey, sincerely, good luck with that. I'll be watching.

Dan8267 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 70 milliseconds to create.