« previous   misc   next »

Donald Trump clown show

By iwog   Follow   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 1:13am PST   1,065 views   15 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (2)  

Total meltdown last night.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/07/brian-williams-donald-trump_n_2087878.html

Comments 1-15 of 15     Last »

iwog   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 1:29am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Comment 1

YesYNot   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 2:06am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 2

Is the Donald dyslexic? Obama won the popular vote by a large margin.

iwog   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 2:12am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 3

YesYNot says

Not dyslexic, just fucking stupid as hell. Romney was leading in the popular vote at about 9:30pm when California, Oregon, and Washington were only at 20% of votes counted. I assume this is when Trump lost his mind.

Obviously there was going to be a huge flood of Obama votes added as these states were counted.

CaptainShuddup   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 2:15am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

YesYNot says

Not until well after midnight on the East Coast.

I refrained from posting anything I would have had to eat last night.
Though truth be told, you know for what it's worth.

I did not Vote yesterday, it just wasn't important.

My wife has been waiting a few months for a procedure that should have been done months ago. She wasn't scheduled until another week and a half from now. Not only do I have cash, but I also have a Cadillac insurance plan now. Yet my experience was the same as people claim "Socialized Medicine" is in other countries. The Doctors and the Hospitals just don't give a good shit. My wife and daughter called up yesterday and gave the staff an ear full. Finally someone got on the horn and asked a lot of people at the office, why this was NOT scheduled the very next day after 10/25 after the biopsy. She was then told to come down immediately and they will perform the emergency procedure, instead of making her wait until the 20th.

My wife called me and asked me if I would go, I thought for about a second, realizing that I probably wouldn't get to vote, and said.

"Why YES, I would love to come with you, It's not like I have anything more important to do."

leo707   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 3:04am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

iwog says

Ahhh...America! Where Trump can get away with seditious rantings that if said by anyone of the 99% it would quickly invite the attention and possible visitation of the FBI.

leo707   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 3:09am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

CaptainShuddup says

I did not Vote yesterday, it just wasn't important.

*sigh* Yeah, I felt the same way, but I did not have anything better to do so I went ahead and voted.

Sorry, that you had something more important to do. I hope the procedure for your wife went smoothly.

CaptainShuddup   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 3:45am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

leo707 says

Sorry, that you had something more important to do. I hope the procedure for your wife went smoothly.

Yes it did thanks for asking. Though my wife called me at 2:30 saying the appointment was at 3:30, and I work 35 minutes away. Then 15 minutes to the Dr office. We get there and then sat in the waiting room until 5:45.
The Dr was done by 6:45, oh well at least I don't get the stink of voting for a losing republican on me.

YesYNot   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 4:20am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

CS, I'm glad the procedure worked out well for you.

As far as the Donald goes, he should be sentient enough to figure out that the popular vote count would be subject to change as the west coast count came through. He's apparently not.

leo707   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 4:23am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

YesYNot says

As far as the Donald goes, he should be sentient enough to figure out that the popular vote count would be subject to change as the west coast count came through. He's apparently not.

Most Trump fans vastly overestimate his ability, intellect, and wealth. Being his own biggest fan Donald is not immune to this.

Homeboy   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 4:29am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

Wow, Trump is dumb as a box of rocks, isn't he?

CaptainShuddup   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 4:35am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 11

leo707 says

Most Trump fans vastly overestimate his ability, intellect, and wealth.

Hey I'm not fan, he fired me along time ago.

dublin hillz   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 5:17am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

Homeboy says

Wow, Trump is dumb as a box of rocks, isn't he?

Trump is an elitist and everyone with any intellectual acuity knows it. Another poetic justice to repubs who like to 1984 Orwell the word elitist and turn it against college professors and intellegentsia in general.

edvard2   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 5:27am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

CaptainShuddup,
Glad to see that things went well for your Wife.

Vicente   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 6:18am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 14

I had a vision about Trump commandos, but then that thought made me ill.

Probably I associated it with "going commando".

(barf)

Want to be a Colonel in Trump Revolution? I expect he'll follow the old Southern traditions, you just need to BUY your way into command ranks. Franchise opportunity?

Tim Aurora   Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 7:31am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 15

There was a guy named Trump
Rump pum a pump
Thought himself was a fountainhead
Instead he was a sump

So he concocted this challenge
In his mind everyone was chump
Tweeted tweeted chirped and croaked
And then he did a reverse jump

I dared Obama, he said
That will make him slump
And if you listen carefully
It will give Romney a booster bump