Donkey sex suspect wants animal back

By zzyzzx   Follow   Thu, 8 Nov 2012, 8:55am   1,468 views   9 comments
In Baltimore MD 21230   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

http://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2012/11/05/Donkey-sex-suspect-wants-animal-back/UPI-24961352159439/

OCALA, Fla., Nov. 5 (UPI) -- Authorities in Florida said a man accused of engaging in a sex act with his miniature donkey is asking for his animal back.

Carlos Romero, 31, who is charged with animal cruelty and is currently in protective custody, said Tuesday in his first court appearance he wants the 21-month-old donkey he is accused of having sex with Aug. 15, the Ocala (Fla.) Banner-Star reported Monday.

Romero, who was arrested Monday and pleaded not guilty at his court appearance, is in protective custody with bail set at $20,000. Romero told the judge he believes he is in protective custody to keep him away from the donkey, named Doodle.

"I want my donkey back. There's got to be due process here. I paid $500 for her," Romero said.

County officials said they plan to petition the court for custody of the donkey. The animal may then end up for adoption, officials said.

Viewing Comments 1-9 of 9     Last »     See most liked comments

1. exflirt

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    49 comments
    Chandler, AZ

1   9:07am Thu 8 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Zzyzzx, assuming that's your cat, you have my cat's twin.

2. Ceffer

Follow
    Befriend
    22 threads
    4,001 comments
    Berkeley, CA

2   9:34am Thu 8 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike  

Democrats screwing the mascots already, they have no shame.

3. lostand confused

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    557 threads
    3,231 comments

3   9:58am Thu 8 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  
  4. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    873 threads
    7,426 comments
    Baltimore, MD

4   6:08pm Thu 8 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

exflirt says

Zzyzzx, assuming that's your cat, you have my cat's twin.

Actually that was my cat until Jan 7, 2010. When he died it took me more than 6 months to find another cat the looked the same, except without the smudge next to his nose. Sadly, replacement cat has a brain tumor and probably won't live more than a week or two, so I'll be in the market for another cat that looks just like it again. Since I get all my cats as middle aged adults, I would appreciate some kitten pics of yours so I can pretend that they are my own.

Here are some pics of avatar cat:

This is a pic of him with one of his friends from the feral cat colony that would drop by to visit him:

Instead of having more toes than he should, like some cats, he had less. And only on one leg where the two middle toes were one big toe:

5. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,075 threads
    13,858 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

5   7:34pm Thu 8 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

zzyzzx says

Authorities in Florida said a man accused of engaging in a sex act with his miniature donkey is asking for his animal back.

And, of course, it's Florida.

6. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,075 threads
    13,858 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

6   7:40pm Thu 8 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Wait, I've seen this YouTube video. The guy is completely innocent. It's the donkey's doing.

7. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    873 threads
    7,426 comments
    Baltimore, MD

7   4:01pm Fri 9 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

At least he didn't have sex with a goat while a train load of commuters passed by.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/145635/.html

8. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    439 threads
    13,281 comments

8   4:04pm Fri 9 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike  

If he loved the donkey he would have married her.

9. Lisa

Follow
    Befriend
    1 comments

9   9:39am Sun 18 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

PLEASE JOIN ALMOST 6000 PEOPLE AND HELP DOODLE DONKEY! As if being raped wasn't enough, little Doodle is at an animal shelter that wants to adopt her out- refusing to give her to a sanctuary. Even thought is the right thing to do, they want to maked money on her regardless of the healing she needs.....

*SANCTUARY NOT ADOPTION EVENT!*

https://www.facebook.com/lgrossman621?ref=tn_tnmn#!/events/393781037359128/

SIGN THE PETITION AT
    http://emptyallcages.com/2012/09/20/florida-farmhand-rapes-donkey/

A reminder of what our little girl was put through:

*Romero said “he stands behind the donkey, scratches her withers and masturbates.”

*Romero said “he uses his fingers and saliva to clean the donkey’s clitoris and check for wood shavings and debris.”

*Romero said that he masturbated with Doodle, but said he did not have sex with the critter
    because ‘she’s blooming into maturity,’ The Ocala Star-Banner reported.

*Romero said his penis may have come in contact with the donkey’s vagina by accident and his semen “may have splattered inside the donkey by accident.”

*Romero said he’s been having sex with horses since he was 18.

zzyzzx is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 160 milliseconds to create.