Quiet Bath & Kitchen Fans. Pumps. Cool Mechanical Stuff. Engineers Boutique (Advertisement)

Department of Justice $25 Billion Mortgage Relief Program

By lilo   Follow   Thu, 8 Nov 2012, 4:10pm   408 views   3 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

I was told about this program by a co-worker of mine. Her son works
for Bank of America and she is telling people that they can get
mortgage forgiveness of principal for their investment properties with
this program. I don't know if this is true or not, but if it is we need to do something to stop this! Taxpayers money should not be spent to make investors rich!

http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/about-mha/latest-news/Pages/doj-state-reach-agreement.aspx

Viewing Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »     See most liked comments

1. New Renter

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    28 threads
    5,030 comments
    San Jose, CA

1   6:34am Fri 9 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The link was last updated back in Febuary. It only claims banks will be required to reduce principle for homeowners with no mention of investment properties. Do you have a more recent link, one that specifies investment properties are also eligible for principle forgiveness at public expense?

2. lilo

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    1 comments

2   8:40am Fri 9 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I searched everywhere on the Internet yesterday and I could not find any information of restrictions for investment properties. I was hoping there might be a subscriber here that has some knowledge of this program.

3. HeadSet

Follow
    Befriend
    4 threads
    1,486 comments
    Hampton, VA

3   9:44am Fri 9 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

lilo says

Taxpayers money should not be spent to make investors rich!

Franklin Raines, Tim Howard, Jim Johnson, and the various friends of "if I take away thier bonuses, they will not cooperate with the bailout" Ben Bernanke. Add Brian Harrison to the list of made rich at taxpayer's expense.

lilo is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 36 milliseconds to create.