« previous   misc   next »

Woman runs down husband for failing to vote

By lostand confused   Follow   Mon, 12 Nov 2012, 2:22pm PST   547 views   6 comments   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

An AZ woman ran over her husband with her car for failing to vote.

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-runs-down-husband-car-not-voting-045426220.html

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

Vicente   befriend   ignore   Mon, 12 Nov 2012, 2:43pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

I think I found a photo of the feller, from before his female trotted out of the kitchen and commenced to harrassing him:

Mr Happygoluckofus   befriend   ignore   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 12:11am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

If there's a War on Women, then we better not under estimate them.
They aren't happy that Obama got reelected.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend   ignore   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 12:25am PST   Share   Quote   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 3

There goes one of Roberto's renters. ;)

Mr Happygoluckofus   befriend   ignore   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 1:02am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

I wonder if She'll get the "Idiot" sign?

bgamall4   befriend   ignore   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 1:06am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

CaptainShuddup says

If there's a War on Women, then we better not under estimate them.
They aren't happy that Obama got reelected.

Women voted for Obama about 60-40 Abe. Trying to rewrite history so soon are you? Been listening to that national enquirer, Fox News too much, Abe?

You lost, get over it. I know it has not sunk in, but perhaps it needs to.

Mr Happygoluckofus   befriend   ignore   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 1:27am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

Um I'm not the Pregnant lady running down Obama supporters and Spouses derelict of Voting duties.

Email (Required, will not be visible)

Username (Just pick a name if you're new)

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net