« previous   misc   next »

Woman runs down husband for failing to vote

By lostand confused   Follow   Mon, 12 Nov 2012, 2:22pm PST   489 views   6 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

An AZ woman ran over her husband with her car for failing to vote.

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-runs-down-husband-car-not-voting-045426220.html

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

Vicente   Mon, 12 Nov 2012, 2:43pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

I think I found a photo of the feller, from before his female trotted out of the kitchen and commenced to harrassing him:

CaptainShuddup   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 12:11am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 2

If there's a War on Women, then we better not under estimate them.
They aren't happy that Obama got reelected.

RentingForHalfTheCost   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 12:25am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 3

There goes one of Roberto's renters. ;)

CaptainShuddup   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 1:02am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

I wonder if She'll get the "Idiot" sign?

bgamall4   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 1:06am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

CaptainShuddup says

If there's a War on Women, then we better not under estimate them.
They aren't happy that Obama got reelected.

Women voted for Obama about 60-40 Abe. Trying to rewrite history so soon are you? Been listening to that national enquirer, Fox News too much, Abe?

You lost, get over it. I know it has not sunk in, but perhaps it needs to.

CaptainShuddup   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 1:27am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

Um I'm not the Pregnant lady running down Obama supporters and Spouses derelict of Voting duties.

lostand confused is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net