Woman runs down husband for failing to vote

By lostand confused   follow   Mon, 12 Nov 2012, 2:22pm PST   ↑ Like   ↓ Dislike   597 views   5 comments   Watch (1)   Share   Quote  

An AZ woman ran over her husband with her car for failing to vote.

http://news.yahoo.com/arizona-woman-runs-down-husband-car-not-voting-045426220.html

Comments 1-5 of 5     Last »

Vicente   befriend (7)   ignore (0)   Mon, 12 Nov 2012, 2:43pm PST   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 1

I think I found a photo of the feller, from before his female trotted out of the kitchen and commenced to harrassing him:

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 12:11am PST   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

If there's a War on Women, then we better not under estimate them.
They aren't happy that Obama got reelected.

RentingForHalfTheCost   befriend (8)   ignore (6)   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 12:25am PST   Like (2)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 3

There goes one of Roberto's renters. ;)

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 1:02am PST   Like (1)   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 4

I wonder if She'll get the "Idiot" sign?

Tenpoundbass   befriend (1)   ignore (18)   Tue, 13 Nov 2012, 1:27am PST   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 5

Um I'm not the Pregnant lady running down Obama supporters and Spouses derelict of Voting duties.

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends