In Case You Had Any Doubt About Whether Romney Believed What He Said About 'The

By bgamall4   Follow   Thu, 15 Nov 2012, 7:44am   287 views   2 comments
In Las Vegas NV 89117   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.businessinsider.com/romney-obama-won-because-of-gifts-2012-11

So, viewing these folks as not taking responsibility for themselves was not just stupid and wrong; it was deeply insulting. Romney quickly disavowed the remarks, and as the campaign progressed, many Americans seemed to forget about them — including the tens of millions of less-well-off Americans in rural "red states" who voted for him. But yesterday, in a post-mortem conference call with rich donors, Romney made new remarks that say the same thing a different way. Obama won the election, Romney said, because Obama is giving "gifts" to many segments of the population, including women.

Viewing Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »     See most liked comments

1. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    408 threads
    11,725 comments

1   6:10am Fri 16 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Romney believes that if you are not making nine figures a year, you should be used for target practice by people who do.

2. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    914 threads
    11,690 comments

2   6:59am Fri 16 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

bgamall4 says

Obama won the election, Romney said, because Obama is giving "gifts" to many segments of the population, including women.

And what was wrong with that statement?
    I live in the trenches as it were, you folks live in your Liberal Starbucks incrusted Nirvana, where the riff-raff dare not to tread. Sure you drive by them on the street and recognize the poor, and are reminded to call your favorite Charity when you get to the office. These people like I said are my neighbors, extended family, acquaintances, and some friends.
    In ever discussion I had with every single one of them, the deciding factor they were making in choosing Obama was the freebies they get. And if Romney were elected they might have to get back to work. Or as they might have worded it, cut their benefits.
    Now how and why do I know these people? Section 8 of course.
    If Romney were elected they wouldn't be renting living for free, in the house next door to people that are barely struggling to make their mortgage and have to work.

Premium member bgamall4 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 42 milliseconds to create.