Cost of Obamacare to Papa Johns is......

By iwog   Follow   Thu, 15 Nov 2012, 8:52am   672 views   9 comments
In Lafayette CA 94549   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

10 to 14 cents per pizza according to Forbes.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/calebmelby/2012/11/12/breaking-down-centi-millionaire-papa-john-schnatters-obamacare-math/

Paying 10 to 14 cents more per pizza would insure that no one gets laid off, no one has to cut hours, and everyone would have health insurance under the health care reform bill.

Of course ask any Republican or fake not-Republican about this, and you'll get a river of lies. The party of fraud and alternate reality has learned absolutely nothing from this election.

Viewing Comments 1-9 of 9     Last »     See most liked comments

1. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    933 threads
    11,818 comments

1   9:12am Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

My tolerance level pizza is really low. I rarely eat pizza but when I do, it's never a franchise pizza. Pizza hut, Papa John's, Dominos or any of them.

If they don't have Pasta fagioli, fresh breads and a (x) Parmigan subs, then I probably wont be ordering a pizza from them. I find the shops that try to maximize profits by minimizing products by only offering pizza. Even the quality of their pizza are not spared at their quest to do so.
    It would be like going to a Chinese restaurant that only served fried rice.

2. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    387 threads
    20,435 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

2   9:19am Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

What do you think about the childish fraud Republican business owners are trying to brainwash the public with?

3. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    933 threads
    11,818 comments

3   9:31am Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Hey listen anything that will kill off these useless minimum wage big business chains, that YOUR President has been championing as the bulk of our GDP for the last 4 years. I say more power to it. I hope more people will piss on their door steps before they ever step foot inside.

We need more NY Lou's Pizza employing 4 to 5 quality employees at the average of $15 an hour, and less Papa John's(locations) employing 8 to 10 at minimum wage part time, and America will be a better place.

You seem to have me confused for a Conservative right wing Republican.

4. pkennedy

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    28 threads
    1,388 comments
    male

4   9:33am Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

I am going to guess there is going to be some major backlash. He complained it would cost 50 cents more per pizza. I'm guessing your number is probably more realistic.

I think mitt might have pushed some people over the edge with his comments about the rich. These guys need to hide, not put themselves out there like this right now.

At some point someone is going to say "you're risking/denying someones health for 15cents?"

5. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    387 threads
    20,435 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

5   10:08am Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

CaptainShuddup says

You seem to have me confused for a Conservative right wing Republican.

You seem to have you confused for a "conservative" right wing Republican.

6. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    933 threads
    11,818 comments

6   10:14am Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Either way less Papa John's and more Farmer Johns.

7. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    409 threads
    11,887 comments

7   10:56am Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (6)   Dislike  

Forbes is a commie rag and, anyway, this tax attack on Freedom will murder Pizza Innovation and will be the end of Papa Johns and pizza joints all over America. Obama wants to turn America into a land of islamostalinist cannibals and, to that end, can't wait to eliminate pizza.

8. SubOink

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    15 threads
    850 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

8   12:17pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I expected no less from Papa John...and others will follow. Those layoff's are unfortunately on Obama's hand. (not morally) - Rich greedy guys like Papa John will simply do what's best for them. You increase their health care cost and they lay people off. Nothing you can do about it. Job losses will come.
    As a result, less taxpayers...and somebody has to make up the difference. The middle class.

Maybe I am wrong...I hope I am.

9. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    933 threads
    11,818 comments

9   12:19pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

SubOink says

As a result, less taxpayers...and somebody has to make up the difference. The middle class.

Maybe I am wrong...I hope I am.

Yup you're wrong about this one. Make no mistake the middle class are not tossing pizza dough in any fantasy bizarro world, I don't care what ass clown won the election.

Premium member iwog is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 79 milliseconds to create.