CALTEX CLEANING RESTORATION & REMEDIATION(Environmental)BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (Advertisement)

Why the hell is bestiality or polygomy immoral?

By Dan8267   Follow   Thu, 15 Nov 2012, 8:36pm   2,461 views   12 comments
In Boca Raton FL 33433   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Oh yeah, we're going there...

Spinoff of the Why the hell is gay sex immoral? thread.

Now, clearly non-consensual sex is immoral and that includes humans raping animals. But why is it immoral for a man to have sex with a willing, or even eager, animal partner.

Again, you and I may be thoroughly disgusted by it, but that doesn't make it immoral.

Okay, the donkey is being immoral, but is the man?

Bad dog! Bad dog!

This clearly is immoral because the frog does not consent!

Is this rabbit going to hell?

And for the other red herring issue, why the hell is polygamy immoral? Just because your culture doesn't like it, doesn't make it immoral.

Viewing Comments 1-12 of 12     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    949 threads
    11,153 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

1   8:39pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

2. Peter P

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    17,720 comments

2   8:41pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Please remove the disgusting videos. Certain subject matters can be morally neutral but distasteful at the same time.

3. curious2

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    94 threads
    3,864 comments

3   9:46pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Polygamy can be very dangerous, extreme cases can even cause Romnesia.

4. Peter P

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    17,720 comments

4   9:50pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

LOL! Even though I believe in monogamy, I think Polygamy should be legalized.

5. curious2

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    94 threads
    3,864 comments

5   9:57pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

6. Automan Empire

Follow
    Befriend
    7 threads
    422 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

6   10:03pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

You be trollin'...

7. Peter P

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    17,720 comments

7   10:12pm Thu 15 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

One must be brave to shower a cat like that. Claws are powerful weapons. And cats really hate showers.

8. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    949 threads
    11,153 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

8   8:37am Fri 16 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

curious2 says

Polygamy can be very dangerous, extreme cases can even cause Romnesia.

Funny. Of course, the president didn't write that bit. He's not that funny. Also, I think he now needs to pay royalties to Jeff Foxworthy.

This video does point out the sheer hypocrisy of the right though. They were bitching and moaning about John Kerry being a flip flopper because his opinions on a few issues changed over the course of decades as he learned new things. Now Romney claims to hold polar opposite positions on the same day depending on who he's talking to, but no right-winger claims that Romney is a flip-flopper. Sheer hypocrisy.

9. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    949 threads
    11,153 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

9   8:40am Fri 16 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

By the way, I can actually think of a few reasons to consider polygamy or bestiality to be immoral, but none that apply to gay sex. And that's the point of this thread.

However, I can't think of a legitimate reason for polygamy to be illegal in a free nation. And that doesn't mean I'm for polygamy. I don't want even one wife, so I sure as hell don't want two! But just because I don't want something, doesn't mean I should be allowed to prevent other people from having it.

10. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    949 threads
    11,153 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

10   8:41am Fri 16 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

curious2 says

Funny because it's true.

11. Mick Russom

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    7 threads
    582 comments
    Belmont, CA

11   9:05am Fri 16 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Can we get this trash off of a HOUSING BLOG.

12. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    313 threads
    8,620 comments

12   9:18am Fri 16 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Is it considered bestiality if you do with a RealtorĀ®?

I'd say so.

Dan8267 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 77 milliseconds to create.