we give how much money to isreal every year to help pay for this?

By coriacci1   Follow   Sat, 17 Nov 2012, 7:08am   3,647 views   63 comments
In San Francisco CA 94110   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

GERMANY 1940 ISRAEL 2012

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/GazaHolo/index.html

« First     « Previous     Viewing Comments 24-63 of 63     Last »     See most liked comments

1. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

24   9:12am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

for the past thirty years, i have worked with, under and besides brits of every cloth, persuasion, CLASS, educational background and spititual leaning, in europe and here in the bay area.

my personal experience of thirty years sums up to previous assertion.

they are the worst.

2. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

25   9:15am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

coriacci1 says

for the past thirty years, i have worked with, under and besides brits of every cloth, persuasion, CLASS, educational background and spititual leaning, in europe and here in the bay area.

my personal experience of thirty years sums up to previous assertion.

they are the worst.

Very easy to say, rather more difficult to prove, especially given your track record of spouting absolute shite. After all, I could say exactly the same thing about Americans. Doesn't necessarily make it true though, does it? Interestingly enough, I've met thousands of Brits, Americans, Europeans, Asians... and guess what, none of them were the same.

3. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

26   9:23am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

coriacci1 says

they are the worst.

excluding amy winehouse of course.

4. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

27   9:24am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

coriacci1 says

coriacci1 says

they are the worst.

excluding amy winehouse of course.

I imagine they probably just didn't like you. Perhaps the tin foil hat put them off.

5. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

28   9:41am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Bigsby says

Brits

the english are not the same! you are right for once. they are the worst! ass kissing, backstabbing (tony blaaaaaaaar anyone?), drunkin, pedophile, tight upperlip, snivelling, racist, bed bug infested group of wankers!

england for the ex colonial subjects! scotland for the scots, england out of northern ireland, wales for the welsh

6. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

29   9:43am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

coriacci1 says

the english are not the same! you are right for once. they are the worst! ass kissing, backstabbing (tony blaaaaaaaar anyone?), drunkin, pedophile, tight upperlip, snivelling, racist, bed bug infested group of wankers!

england for the ex colonial subjects! scotland for the scots, england out of northern ireland, wales for the welsh

Clueless as usual, but about the level I expect from you.

7. pazuzu

Follow
    Befriend
    6 threads
    195 comments

30   9:53am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

It's really not surprising that the Israelis are behaving like Nazis.

Much like a beaten/molested child who grows up then abuses others, perpetuating the cycle.

They really have created a concentration camp environment for many Palestinian people. Now they are executing them.

8. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

31   9:57am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

Is Britain a racist nation? One in three Brits 'admits to being racist', according to poll

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151056/Is-Britain-racist-nation-One-Brits-admits-racist-according-poll.htm

9. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

32   10:08am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

coriacci1 says

Is Britain a racist nation? One in three Brits 'admits to being racist', according to poll

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2151056/Is-Britain-racist-nation-One-Brits-admits-racist-according-poll.htm

Is America a racist country? Far more so than Britain from my experience.

And here is just one article:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2012/10/27/poll_finds_majority_of_americans_are_racist_prejudiced_against_blacks.html

You really should be more careful what you try and peddle, but I guess reality just isn't that important to a conspiracy nut like yourself.

10. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

33   10:28am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)  

the english are racist towards everyone not just african americans.

but you know that already.

11. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

34   10:32am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

coriacci1 says

the english are racist towards everyone not just african americans.

but you know that already.

And here's another:
    http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/columns/news_cut/archive/2012/10/poll_majority_of_americans_are.shtml

My, my, that seems to say that attitudes towards Hispanics are even worse.

Your own link demonstrated that the levels of racism in the UK are far lower than those in the US. Nice try though (just kidding - it was feeble).

12. pazuzu

Follow
    Befriend
    6 threads
    195 comments

35   12:25pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Hang on a sec Bigsby... I thought iwog was the self appointed defender of all things limey?

You channeling duck "shite" or just forget to change into your feather suit?

13. michaelsch

Follow
    Befriend
    21 threads
    586 comments
    South Pasadena, CA

36   12:47pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

coriacci1 says

Bigsby says

but trying to draw a parallel between Israel and nazi Germany is just an extremely foolish thing to do.

why so?

Especially when the parallel is so obvious? I can see a lot of similarities between Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and Gaza situation.

14. michaelsch

Follow
    Befriend
    21 threads
    586 comments
    South Pasadena, CA

37   1:13pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

Bigsby says

BUT, they are obviously not just like the nazis.

There are strong similarities and some differences. Similar objectives but somehow different means.
    On the one hand, Nazis wanted the final solution very quickly, Israelis have to compromise for a slow going genocide of Palestinians. On the other hand, Nazis did not have time to raise several generations of pure haters, Israelli state did this.

Just think about what is Gaza strip. Just a tiny reservation with almost two millions people, much smaller than the city of San Jose, practically all desert, almost no water supply, and is in a permanent state of blockade.

15. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

38   1:50pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Date: 19 novembre 2012 12.30.39 GMT-08.00
    To:
    Subject: THIS AFTERNOON- Go all out for Gaza!
    Reply-To: info@codepink.org

November 19, 2012

Dear......,

With the recent attacks on Gaza by the Israeli government, CODEPINK invites you to join us in saying "Stop the bombing, stop the hate!"

TODAY at 4:30pm, we will meet outside of the Israeli consulate at 456 Montgomery Street in San Francisco to stand up against the US support of Israel and to stop the war on Gaza and the Palestinian people. This demonstration is being organized by activists in the Bay Area Arab community, allies and supporters of Palestine. Co-Sponsors: AROC, MECA, PYM, SJP, AMP, GUPS, Al-Awda, ANSWER, IJAN, ISO, CODEPINK, and Revolutionary Books.

PLEASE BRING CHALK TO WRITE YOUR MESSAGE OF PEACE ON THE SIDEWALK! Find more information here.

For the past week, Gaza, already under siege and denied access to the rest of the world, has been witness to Israel's latest series of attacks. The recent invasion has led to even more mounting death and destruction, mirroring that of the 2008-09 massacres at the beginning of the war on Gaza.

As the colonial state of Israel moves towards a ground invasion and continues its air strikes, people all over the world are marching in the streets to express their outrage and to stand up for the Palestinian people.

Join us in the streets of San Francisco this afternoon at 4:30- rain or shine!

STOP the War on Gaza!
    Stand Against the US Support of Israel!
    Support the People of Palestine!

In solidarity,
    CODEPINK SF
    Nancy, Rae, Toby, and Sam

P.S.- CODEPINK's co-founder Medea Benjamin is in the process of coordinating an emergency delegation to Gaza to deliver aid and witness and to stand in solidarity with the Palestinian people. For more information on this trip, please email Alli.

Also, please join us on Black Friday to boycott Sodastream and Ahava in Marin and San Francisco! For exact location and times, please email Rae.

16. pazuzu

Follow
    Befriend
    6 threads
    195 comments

39   3:34pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

michaelsch: "Israelis have to compromise for a slow going genocide of Palestinians."

Exactly correct. In fact a few decades ago before the internets Israeli leaders openly discussed this. Of course they did not use the word genocide.

It was something like: "let's see them try to survive there". Slow extinction.

17. Automan Empire

Follow
    Befriend
    7 threads
    563 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

40   3:54pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

If I want to read about disputed real estate in the middle east, I won't turn to Patrick.net, just saying.

18. Automan Empire

Follow
    Befriend
    7 threads
    563 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

41   3:55pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Meant to upload this.

19. Lam

Follow
    Befriend
    82 comments

42   4:20pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (3)  

Automan Empire says

If I want to read about disputed real estate in the middle east, I won't turn to Patrick.net, just saying.

No one forced you to read the thread.

20. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

43   6:14pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

michaelsch says

coriacci1 says

Bigsby says

but trying to draw a parallel between Israel and nazi Germany is just an extremely foolish thing to do.

why so?

Especially when the parallel is so obvious? I can see a lot of similarities between Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and Gaza situation.

Then, you need to read up on the Warsaw Ghetto (one situation which was by no means the worst of what was going on) because to say that that and Gaza are similar is glib in the extreme.

21. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

44   6:25pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

michaelsch says

There are strong similarities and some differences. Similar objectives but somehow different means.
    On the one hand, Nazis wanted the final solution very quickly, Israelis have to compromise for a slow going genocide of Palestinians. On the other hand, Nazis did not have time to raise several generations of pure haters, Israelli state did this.

Similar objectives? This is what I find laughable about the comparisons being made. They aren't carrying out a genocide of the Palestinians (a very large number of whom happen to constitute the discriminated majority population of Jordan), they are ring-fencing them for some very clear reasons. Now I'm not saying that the Palestinians don't have reason to protest their situation because they obviously do, but then this becomes rather circular because when restaurants or buses are blown up on a regular basis and threats of destruction are made, then a country obviously needs to counter that. It just so happens that those measures further inflame the situation and encourage the very actions they want to stop. If both sides don't trust one another, constantly inflame the situation and are not willing to make compromises, then this is the end result.

22. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

45   6:30pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

pazuzu says

michaelsch: "Israelis have to compromise for a slow going genocide of Palestinians."

Exactly correct. In fact a few decades ago before the internets Israeli leaders openly discussed this. Of course they did not use the word genocide.

It was something like: "let's see them try to survive there". Slow extinction.

Ah yes, that must be why the population in the West Bank has risen from less than 500,000 in 1948 to over 4m now and the one in Gaza from less than 100,000 to over 1.6m in the same period. Slow extinction indeed.

23. Yonatan

Follow
    Befriend
    1 comments

46   6:41pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)  

Automan Empire says

No one forced you to read the thread.

24. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

47   7:27pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

coriacci1 says

damn now thats shocking that whites are so racist.. You might conclude whites created the genocide in Africa.. see Rwandan genocide. And all the other Racism going on in Japan and China.

80 per cent say Singaporeans are becoming anti-foreigner: Y! poll

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/80-per-cent-say-singaporeans-are-becoming-anti-foreigner--y--poll.html

Netizens swamped websites and forums, showing little sympathy to the Chinese expatriate and his family as anti-foreigner sentiment appeared to reach boiling point.

And the poll result reflects that sentiment, with many expressing their discontent and frustration with the rising number of foreigners on the island.

But some believe it is not foreigners that Singaporeans are against, but the government's immigration policies.

She said, "It is not because we are anti-foreigner. It is because the government has allowed so many foreigners to reside in Singapore and they didn't take the trouble to educate them on our culture."

Anti-foreigner Sentiment in China : The New Yorker
    www.newyorker.com/online/.../beijing-welcomes-you.html
    May 30, 2012 – I returned from a reporting trip and discovered that China, as happens now and then, is very angry at foreigners.

"Sweep Out the Foreign Trash": Is Anti-Foreigner Sentiment ...
    www.echinacities.com › Articles › China Media
    May 27, 2012 – The following article discusses the claim that there is a growing anti-foreigner sentiment in China, using the outlandish remarks made by CCTV ...

25. Bigsby

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    4,644 comments
    Monterey, CA

48   7:59pm Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

pazuzu says

Hang on a sec Bigsby... I thought iwog was the self appointed defender of all things limey?

You channeling duck "shite" or just forget to change into your feather suit?

Er, I'm English.

26. thunderlips11

Follow
    Befriend (13)
    261 threads
    5,187 comments

49   7:55am Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

There is tons of racism in Asia between Asians. Very little of it has to do with the British or any White People, but has been going on since before Da Gama rounded the Cape.

27. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

50   8:51am Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

STOP the War on Gaza!
    Stand Against the US Support of Israel!
    Support the People of Palestine!

28. TechGromit

Follow
    Befriend (6)
    86 threads
    979 comments
    45 male
    Egg Harbor City, NJ

51   9:13am Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

I'm not an expert on the situation in Israel, but there's a post on CNN.COM that says "The travesty of the Israel aggression on Gaza will end in a few hours". Some kind pending of cease fire agreement.

Now as I understand the situation, Gaza has been firing rockets into Israel for months. Now if the shoe was on the other foot and lets say Mexico was firing rocket into Texas, killing civilians, do you honest believe the American Government would be so restraint to not to do anything for months?

War is never good, but if you poke the bear enough the bear is going to react. Israel should invade and settle this once and for all rather than drag this out any longer.

Half measures yield half results.

29. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

52   9:35am Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

TechGromit says

another final solution?

30. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,001 threads
    12,484 comments

53   9:57am Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

thomaswong.1986 says

damn now thats shocking that whites are so racist..

Damn it Wong! It's no fair you've probably been around the world.
    All these Liberdweebs have is their conjecture, and opinions.

31. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,001 threads
    12,484 comments

54   9:59am Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

In India, darker the skin the lower rung of Society they are on.
    You don't see any Dark Bollywood stars.

32. TechGromit

Follow
    Befriend (6)
    86 threads
    979 comments
    45 male
    Egg Harbor City, NJ

55   10:15am Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

coriacci1 says

TechGromit says

another final solution?

Not quite the same thing and you know it. During WW II the Jews weren't exactly firing rockets into Germany just to piss them off. But yes, if you can't come to some kind of terms with your enemy (as in lasting peace) then yes a dead enemy is a final solution.

33. thomaswong.1986

Follow
    Befriend
    27 threads
    6,131 comments

56   1:20pm Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

coriacci1 says

STOP the War on Gaza!

Stop by disarming first Terrorist first.

there have been attacks on Israels all this year and prior..

IDF finally had enough and fought back.

You liberals would act like sissy had you been fired upon..

34. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

57   7:47am Wed 21 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  
  35. lisalisa

Follow
    Befriend
    1 threads
    82 comments
    New Lenox, IL

58   8:46am Wed 21 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

coriacci1

I went to the whatreallyhappened web site.

Comparing pictures of WWII, nazi Germany to Gaza... um... your stretching it...

Please try again my young "American"

36. Automan Empire

Follow
    Befriend
    7 threads
    563 comments
    Los Angeles, CA

59   10:04am Wed 21 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Now if the shoe was on the other foot and lets say Mexico was firing rocket into Texas, killing civilians, do you honest believe the American Government would be so restraint to not to do anything for months?

That analogy would be great provided Americans were going miles south of the border, running the Mexicans off their land with machine guns, bulldozing Mexican villages and orchards, and building their own settlements. Israel left the moral high ground on this a long time ago. Schindler's List makes for some cognitive dissonance, vis the palestinians.

37. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,665 threads
    6,349 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

60   10:54am Wed 21 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike   Protected  

The Palestinians should convert to Judaism in large numbers.

Now that would give the Israelis conniptions. What could they do? They'd probably be obligated to build housing for them on the land they're already on, and arm them too. Tee hee!

Anyway, most Palestians probably have some Jewish ancestors, and going from Islam to Judaism would be pretty easy theologically. Of course their Muslim neighbors would be obligated to kill them for leaving Islam, but nothing new there.

38. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

61   7:29am Fri 23 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  
  39. HEY YOU

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    903 threads
    2,299 comments

62   10:48am Sat 24 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Let's turn this into a religious fight.
    No Christan can back non-Christan Jews. They aren't any better than the Muslims. They don't believe Jesus is "THE SAVIOR". Where will the non-Christan Jews find themselves in the end? HELL?

40. AverageBear

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    28 threads
    648 comments
    Boston, MA

63   3:07pm Mon 26 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Funny that Israel really created "Palestine" 7 years ago by getting out of Gaza altogether, and got this recent 'missile sandwich' as a thank you.

...."Israel then declared its border with Gaza to be an international frontier, meaning that it renounced any claim to the territory and considered it an independent entity.

In effect, Israel had created the first Palestinian state ever, something never granted by fellow Muslims — neither the Ottoman Turks nor the Egyptians who brutally occupied Gaza for two decades before being driven out by Israel in the 1967 Six-Day War.

Israel wanted nothing more than to live in peace with this independent Palestinian entity. After all, the world had incessantly demanded that Israel give up land for peace.

It gave the land. It got no peace.".......

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/charles-krauthammer-why-was-there-war-in-gaza/2012/11/22/c77582e8-3412-11e2-bfd5-e202b6d7b501_story.html

« First     « Previous comments    

coriacci1 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 226 milliseconds to create.