Why The Hell Isn't Bestiality a Sacrament?

By APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   follow   Sat, 17 Nov 2012, 11:01pm PST   ↑ Like (2)   ↓ Dislike (1)   516 views   3 comments   Watch (0)   Share   Quote  

Yeah, kill and eat them - good. Give them the good news from behind - bad.

What the fuck is up with that?

Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »

New Renter   befriend (4)   ignore (11)   Sun, 18 Nov 2012, 1:10am PST   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 1

I was wondering the same thing. Why IS it morally just to kill an animal even for sport, but taboo to have sex with it? I'm sure given the choice most animals would rather be a sex partner than a target.

mell   befriend (8)   ignore (5)   Sun, 18 Nov 2012, 2:37am PST   Like   Dislike     Share   Quote   Comment 2

New Renter says

I was wondering the same thing. Why IS it morally just to kill an animal even for sport, but taboo to have sex with it? I'm sure given the choice most animals would rather be a sex partner than a target.

Absolutely.

HEY YOU   befriend (3)   ignore (4)   Sun, 18 Nov 2012, 3:04am PST   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Share   Quote   Comment 3

I'll pimp my sheep, Cheap.

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best comments   about   source code  

#housing   #investing   #politics   #economics   #humor  
please recommend patrick.net to your friends