Bernanke pledges to do what he can to reflate the housing bubble

By golfplan18   Follow   Mon, 19 Nov 2012, 7:17am   473 views   3 comments
In Irvine CA 92620   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

http://ochousingnews.com/news/bernanke-pledges-to-do-what-he-can-to-reflate-the-housing-bubble?source=Patrick.net

The monthly housing market reports I publish each month became bullish late last year due to the relative undervaluation of properties at the time. I was still cautious due to weak demand, excessive shadow inventory, the uncertainty of the duration of the interest rate stimulus, and an overall skepticism of the lending cartel’s ability to manage their liquidations. In 2012, the lending cartel managed to completely shut off the flow of foreclosures on the market, and with ever-declining interest rates, a small uptick in demand coupled with a dramatic reduction in supply caused the housing market to bottom. Even with...

Viewing Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Oil Can

Follow
    Befriend
    21 threads
    163 comments
    Oil Can's website

1   7:18am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Bernanke is the modern day mad scientists of printing money.

2. BobMSN

Follow
    Befriend
    6 threads
    107 comments

2   7:32am Mon 19 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

The US government is now the largest corporation in the world and 90% of real estate loans in the US are backed by the US government. It is nature for any corporation to inflate the price of their assets. Unfortunately, the antitrust law can’t be enforced against US government. Only those poor people who have just elected the leader of this government would never be able to afford a house unless they are squatting in one already.

3. Zakrajshek

Follow
    Befriend
    126 comments
    Chico, CA

3   7:59am Tue 20 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Terrible/nincumpoop bernanke is meddling and manipulating in the economy, and the price of housing is just one of the ugly insidious Frankenstein monsters he has created. He has no idea what he is doing, nor does he understand the consequences of his actions. He has one goal, to bail out his banker buddies. He repeats this to himself every ten seconds: "bail out my bankers buddies. bail out my ..." How many times and for how long can he totally screw-up things before he is fired and investigated?

golfplan18 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 35 milliseconds to create.