« previous   misc   next »

Oh How The Mitty Has Fallen

By rooemoore   Follow   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 12:57am PST   1,779 views   21 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)  

Comments 1-21 of 21     Last »

CaptainShuddup   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 1:00am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 1

So every time you pump your gas you've fallen?
The last time I checked gas stations stopped full service a long long time ago. How do you expect him to get gas, his magical underwear can only do so much. Gas siphoning isn't one of them.

MsBennet   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 1:06am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 2

He could send his "driver" to get the gas. But he does it himself. I think he wears "Costco" shirts, too. The press never liked to reveal this side of him but instead liked to focus on Mitt as being the big, bad company raider. This common side of him never made it into the sound bites.

upisdown   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 1:06am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 3

NOW he has to buy his own gas and not have the government foot the bill for it, along with the expense of the vehicle and driver too. That damned good for nothing government.

Is he going to run again if gas prices go over $5.00 a gallon?
At least he has his hand in HIS own pocket instead of everybody else's. I doubt that will last long though.

CaptainShuddup   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 2:37am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 4

He looks like trouble.

upisdown   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 2:42am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

CaptainShuddup says

He looks like trouble.

No, just bitter. It also looks like he's annoyed by some papperazzi taking a picture, after he spent so much time, energy, and money to put himself front and center of all the media.

CaptainShuddup   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 2:54am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

That's NOT a papperazzi, they have good cameras. That photo was taken on a dumb phone and can't be more than 1 or 2 megapixels.
I would love to see who took the picture, it would put the photo in better context.

A Latin, black, poor, some smug white dude in a Prius with Obama/Biden stickers on it. Though I doubt the later, because they would have taken it with an iPhone, and it would have been at least 5 megapixels.
I'm thinking it's a hot chick, that is the only reason he's still looking in the direction of the photog.

upisdown   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 2:58am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 7

CaptainShuddup says

A Latin, black, poor, some smug white dude in a Prius with Obama/Biden stickers on it. Though I doubt the later, because they would have taken it with an iPhone, and it would have been at least 5 megapixels.

Why would any of them take a picture of Willard because they apparently didn't vote for him. Maybe some old, fat, white baptist?

leo707   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 2:59am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

CaptainShuddup says

his magical underwear can only do so much. Gas siphoning isn't one of them.

O ye, of little faith!

leo707   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 3:02am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 9

CaptainShuddup says

That's NOT a papperazzi, they have good cameras. That photo was taken on a dumb phone and can't be more than 1 or 2 megapixels.
I would love to see who took the picture, it would put the photo in better context.

I read last night that it was just some guy also getting gas. Also, the guy who took the picture "thought" that it was Romney, but was not sure if was just a look a like.

rooemoore   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 3:12am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 10

CaptainShuddup says

He looks like trouble.

To me he looks like a grandpa that just spent the day at Disneyland with his grandkids.

Pumping your own gas, mingling with the common folk at the happiest place on earth. Well played, Mittens, well played.

upisdown   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 3:20am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

rooemoore says

Pumping your own gas, mingling with the common folk at the happiest place on earth. Well played, Mittens, well played.

That has to be one of his 37 kids because Mitt wouldn't pump his own gas or drive himself around, not with all those kids and wives available. I'd bet $10,000 that it wasn't him.

CaptainShuddup   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 3:23am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

upisdown says

Maybe some old, fat, white baptist?

Perhaps he spent the day practicing with his Olympic synchronized farting team.

upisdown   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 3:29am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 13

CaptainShuddup says

Perhaps he spent the day practicing with his Olympic synchronized farting team.

Ya notice that he didn't buy the picture from MouseWait. Cheap bastard.

zzyzzx   Wed, 21 Nov 2012, 7:28am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

We need to find out if Obama pumps his own gas.

elliemae   Thu, 22 Nov 2012, 6:26am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 15

Holy Crap! Romney puts gas in his cars? I thought for sure he just stuffed dollar bills into the tank and it was miraculously converted into gas.

Just curious what about his pumping his own gas means that he has "fallen?" Now, if he was pumping his gas in his pajamas while drinking a beer at 9am, I could see there might be a problem.

But only because 9am is still Bloody Mary time - it's not beer thirty until noon...

Dan8267   Thu, 22 Nov 2012, 10:42am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 16

I don't think that's really Mitt. No dog on the roof.

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Thu, 22 Nov 2012, 10:51am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 17

He looks completely shitfaced. Must have been up all night fucking mules and drinking vodka cokes.

curious2   Thu, 22 Nov 2012, 11:01am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 18

Dan8267 says

I don't think that's really Mitt. No dog on the roof.

OTOH, he does look crazy enough to be wearing magic underwear.

zzyzzx   Thu, 6 Dec 2012, 1:49am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 19

He also was spotted at Disney:

New Renter   Thu, 6 Dec 2012, 2:10am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 20

upisdown says

That has to be one of his 37 kids because Mitt wouldn't pump his own gas or drive himself around, not with all those kids and wives available. I'd bet $10,000 that it wasn't him.

It was one of his many body doubles.

elliemae   Fri, 7 Dec 2012, 3:36am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 21

curious2 says

OTOH, he does look crazy enough to be wearing magic underwear

They aren't tight - so they probably ride up during roller coaster rides. That would cause the look on his face - I mean, if he has any balls left after having them removed during the election.

rooemoore is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net