Christmas Shopping On An Incredible Saturday

By ohomen171   Follow   Sat, 24 Nov 2012, 2:25pm   429 views   7 comments
In Pacifica CA 94044   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

It's such a beautiful day that it feels like a late spring day in South Africa or Australia. Elena and I went out shopping. She got a new dress fr the company Christmas party. We also found some incredible chocolate mints at Macy's. Our next stop was Brookstone. Elena bought me a massage pad for the back of my desk chair.) I have it installed now and it's doing wonderful things for my back!) We then went to Gymboree and got some baby clothes for a baby shower. We had a healthy and low-calorie lunch at Cheesecake Factory. We then made the drive home. We are awaiting the delivery of Luah's new mattress and enjoying an incredible and unforgettable day!

Viewing Comments 1-7 of 7     Last »     See most liked comments

1. swebb

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    31 threads
    645 comments
    Denver, CO

1   3:16pm Sat 24 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Uhhh...

?

I'm tempted to invite an expert to fact-check this.

2. MsBennet

Follow
    Befriend
    5 threads
    298 comments

2   6:13pm Sat 24 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I did some shopping too. I bought six or seven items....all from my computer. Then I went for a long walk among the trees turning colors against a blue sky. Quite lovely and not crowded.

3. MsBennet

Follow
    Befriend
    5 threads
    298 comments

3   6:15pm Sat 24 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

By the way, the lowest calorie meal item on Cheesecake Factory's menu is one half of the Chinese chicken salad. It's 900 calories. Most of their meals are 1500 or more calories. Ugh!

4. coriacci1

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    73 threads
    334 comments

4   9:55am Sun 25 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

sounds horrible! skip shopping, skip christmas presents, live happy!

5. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    726 threads
    10,034 comments

5   10:46am Mon 26 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

swebb says

I'm tempted to invite an expert to fact-check this.

As far as I know, there isn't a healthy and low-calorie lunch at Cheesecake Factory. Let alone edible.

6. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    726 threads
    10,034 comments

6   10:54am Mon 26 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Christmas shopping for me this year, is going to be cheap and easy.
    I have two teen age daughters that, not only have everything they ever wanted. But they got the best there is, when they wanted.
    The wife had a rough patch with her health in the last three months.
    So the daughters took advantage of her weakness, and have been very disrespectful to her requests to do things around the house, and running roughshod over her head, with the hours they keep. Then they yell and curse, when the wife gets me involved.
    The problem seems to be when you give your kids a bunch of cool shit, they didn't have to work or pay for. They expect and demand every thing else.

7. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    768 threads
    6,597 comments
    Baltimore, MD

7   10:58am Mon 26 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

I did not do any shopping last weekend, except to buy gas for a car that I hadn't driven in 3 weeks and needed to drive it.

ohomen171 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 41 milliseconds to create.