'Populist Resistance' is Derailing the New World Order

By bgamall4   Follow   Wed, 28 Nov 2012, 6:21pm   919 views   9 comments
In Las Vegas NV 89117   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/75995-brzezinski-populist-resistance-is-derailing-the-new-world-order- And this is supposed to be bad, Brzezinski?

Viewing Comments 1-9 of 9     Last »     See most liked comments

1. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,054 threads
    12,961 comments

1   5:35am Thu 29 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

"Brzezinski stated that American domination was no longer possible because of an accelerating social change driven by “instant mass communications such as radio, television and the Internet,” "

Bullshit, if anything Radio and Television is and has been the tool of the New world order. The elections were proof that TV and Radio is a tool used to sway the masses to keep the corrupt in power. Did we not learn anything?

2. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,277 threads
    8,222 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

2   8:52am Thu 29 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Brzezinski is correct that the internet and alternative news has helped uncover the goals of the elite.

As of now, the neocons and the world order are fairly in sync. And that is stronger as a bond in the Republican party than with the Democrats. Not absolving the Dems of all blame, but at least Obama doesn't want another NWO housing bubble like the last one. Did you know liar loans came from the UK where they had been called self certified loans?

3. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,054 threads
    12,961 comments

3   10:21am Thu 29 Nov 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

OK to what ever you say, but you can't say what Obama want's or doesn't want. The man hasn't exhibited or articulated anything he wants or don't want in the 4 years he's been in office.

He just let's things happen then blames the Republicans for the bad results, but owns the popular stuff like more food stamp recipients.
    My 15 year old daughter knows more what she wants.

4. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,277 threads
    8,222 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

4   1:55pm Sat 1 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

OK to what ever you say, but you can't say what Obama want's or doesn't want. The man hasn't exhibited or articulated anything he wants or don't want in the 4 years he's been in office.

Actually, in the debate he said he did not want a renewed cold war with Russia. He has also indicated his support of Dodd-Frank and while there is a cash only bubble going on right now, it would be much worse if more easy money lending were permitted.

5. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    393 threads
    20,833 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

5   3:07pm Sat 1 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Are you trying for the new full of shit record at pat.net? Shrek is going to be pissed if you take the crown away from him.

So I'm not a hypocrite, and although I think it's entirely unnecessary on a post nominated for one of the dumbest things ever said here, I'll provide a single example:

Obama: "I'll end the Iraq war and pull out all our troops."
    Obama: {ends the Iraq war and pulls out all our troops}

6. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,054 threads
    12,961 comments

6   7:32am Sun 2 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Me: The sun will set at 6:15
    Me: {sun sets at 6:15}

There was just no way we could stay in Iraq forever. It was way over due, considering 90% of the people that supported the invasion were all "USA! USA! USA!", only to find out later it was all a lie.

7. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    393 threads
    20,833 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

7   8:24am Sun 2 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Me: The sun will set at 6:15

Me: {sun sets at 6:15}

There was just no way we could stay in Iraq forever. It was way over due, considering 90% of the people that supported the invasion were all "USA! USA! USA!", only to find out later it was all a lie.

Right......because McCain didn't say anything like "No surrender in Iraq!!!!" did he.

Why do you lie about Obama's record when it's so easy to prove otherwise? I remember something about Bin Laden dying, but I'm sure you aren't going to credit him with that either.

8. Blurtman

Follow
    Befriend
    373 threads
    2,094 comments

8   8:28am Sun 2 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Should we thank troops for their service who used white phosphorous in Iraq to burn citizens alive? What is the protocol?

9. bgamall4

Follow
    Befriend (11)
    1,277 threads
    8,222 comments
    64 male
    Las Vegas, NV
    bgamall4's website
    Premium

9   8:52am Sun 2 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

Hey Captain, did you see this video of McCain admitting Iraq was a war for oil? Look at this admission of a war crime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBK1kDASssU

Premium member bgamall4 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 186 milliseconds to create.