I learned something new.

By HEY YOU   Follow   Mon, 3 Dec 2012, 12:14am   378 views   5 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

http://www.ywgrossman.com/photoblog/?p=676%2F

Astoundingly, for most of our history America’s nickname for Pit Bulls was “The Nanny Dog”. For generations if you had children and wanted to keep them safe you wanted a pit bull, the dog that was the most reliable of any breed with children or adults.

Viewing Comments 1-5 of 5     Last »     See most liked comments

1. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    853 threads
    10,990 comments

1   6:25am Mon 3 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

That was before they were inbred to create the perfect Killing breed.
    I love how pro Pit Bull people keep ignoring that it is the breeds that have been bred for fighting and killing that keep mauling and killing people.
    You never hear about Dobermans killing people, even though they are bred for protection. They bite you in the Ass, and you get the "H"- "E" -double hockey sticks out of there. Never hear about the Chihuahua killing the neighbors 6 year old.

Then the people that seem to have Pit Bulls, not the brightest lot in the universe. I'd love to see that Liberal poll on the average IQ of pit bull owners. It's got to rank right up there with needle sharing drug addicts.
    It's always these same Gang banger wannabe's walking them around the neighborhood to shit on other people's lawn. And they only clean it up, because you sat at the stop sign not moving, giving the scumbag stink eye, until they felt shamed into doing the right thing.
    Scumbags still wearing their free slippers they got from Jail last night.

2. errc

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    47 threads
    2,463 comments
    32 male

2   6:45am Mon 3 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

If you ever come across one of these savage animals mauling another human or dog, its easier than some people think to disarm them. Simply grab them by their ankles and wishbone their hind legs. Do it hard and do it fast, as these beast will inflict serious harm in quick fashion with those little razor sharp teeth. If you don't know, now you know.

3. elliemae

Follow
    Befriend (25)
    467 threads
    7,786 comments
    Saint George, UT
    elliemae's website
    Premium

3   6:34am Tue 4 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike   Protected  

Errc,
    Can't I just call you and have you do it?

4. woppa

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    4 threads
    196 comments
    Bronx, NY

4   8:51am Tue 4 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Savage animals...lol oh the ignorance.

5. New Renter

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    34 threads
    6,280 comments
    San Jose, CA

5   10:15am Sun 9 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

My neighbors have a big ass unneutered body builder ripped, giant head full of teeth pit bull. Sweet dog. Nothing but licks whenever I see them out.

Or is he tasting me?...

HEY YOU is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 37 milliseconds to create.