Obama approval rating continues to climb

By iwog   Follow   Mon, 3 Dec 2012, 7:51pm   346 views   6 comments
In Lafayette CA 94549   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Demonstrating that Americans are siding with the president during the fiscal cliff and debt ceiling battles. Hopefully the trend will continue as Republicans sink deeper and deeper into political quicksand.

Viewing Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »     See most liked comments

1. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    812 threads
    10,705 comments

1   9:00am Tue 4 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Polls mean nothing, they had Romney winning by 7 points.

2. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    371 threads
    19,647 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

2   9:03am Tue 4 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

CaptainShuddup says

Polls mean nothing, they had Romney winning by 7 points.

You mean the polls you were brainwashed with and trusted had Romney winning by 7 points. Did you miss the part where I called the election perfectly and got every single state correct based on excluding Rasmussen from the polls, and only missed the Senate result by a single seat?

http://patrick.net/forum/?p=1218465&page=1#comments

3. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    812 threads
    10,705 comments

3   9:05am Tue 4 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

...and did you miss the part where Obama still can't a fucking thing done unless he asks John Boehner pretty fucking please with a cherry on top?

4. Bellingham Bill

Follow
    Befriend
    74 threads
    3,126 comments
    Bellingham, WA

4   9:06am Tue 4 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Amazing how utterly dishonest Republicans are these days.

What happened to them? When did they go insane? How can we get them back?

5. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    371 threads
    19,647 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

5   9:08am Tue 4 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

CaptainShuddup says

...and did you miss the part where Obama still can't a fucking thing done unless he asks John Boehner pretty fucking please with a cherry on top?

Ahhhh.........sorry, I never considered Obama's option of dismissing the House of Representatives and seizing the power to legislate laws. Brilliant solution. You have any more ideas you'd like to share?

Bellingham Bill says

Amazing how utterly dishonest Republicans are these days.

What happened to them? When did they go insane? How can we get them back?

It's stunning isn't it. I'll be in Europe next week and I intend to capture a few choice comments about the American clown show.

6. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    812 threads
    10,705 comments

6   9:31am Tue 4 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

iwog says

I'll be in Europe next week and I intend to capture a few choice comments about the American clown show.

Be sure to use your phone so Rupert can give me the skinny.

Premium member iwog is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 39 milliseconds to create.