« previous   politics   next »

Obama approval rating continues to climb

By iwog   Follow   Mon, 3 Dec 2012, 11:51am PST   443 views   6 comments   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Demonstrating that Americans are siding with the president during the fiscal cliff and debt ceiling battles. Hopefully the trend will continue as Republicans sink deeper and deeper into political quicksand.

Comments 1-6 of 6     Last »

Mr Happygoluckofus   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Dec 2012, 1:00am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 1

Polls mean nothing, they had Romney winning by 7 points.

iwog   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Dec 2012, 1:03am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 2

CaptainShuddup says

Polls mean nothing, they had Romney winning by 7 points.

You mean the polls you were brainwashed with and trusted had Romney winning by 7 points. Did you miss the part where I called the election perfectly and got every single state correct based on excluding Rasmussen from the polls, and only missed the Senate result by a single seat?

http://patrick.net/?p=1218465&page=1#comments

Mr Happygoluckofus   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Dec 2012, 1:05am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 3

...and did you miss the part where Obama still can't a fucking thing done unless he asks John Boehner pretty fucking please with a cherry on top?

Bellingham Bill   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Dec 2012, 1:06am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 4

Amazing how utterly dishonest Republicans are these days.

What happened to them? When did they go insane? How can we get them back?

iwog   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Dec 2012, 1:08am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 5

CaptainShuddup says

...and did you miss the part where Obama still can't a fucking thing done unless he asks John Boehner pretty fucking please with a cherry on top?

Ahhhh.........sorry, I never considered Obama's option of dismissing the House of Representatives and seizing the power to legislate laws. Brilliant solution. You have any more ideas you'd like to share?

Bellingham Bill says

Amazing how utterly dishonest Republicans are these days.

What happened to them? When did they go insane? How can we get them back?

It's stunning isn't it. I'll be in Europe next week and I intend to capture a few choice comments about the American clown show.

Mr Happygoluckofus   befriend   ignore   Tue, 4 Dec 2012, 1:31am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 6

iwog says

I'll be in Europe next week and I intend to capture a few choice comments about the American clown show.

Be sure to use your phone so Rupert can give me the skinny.

Email (Required, will not be visible)

Username (Just pick a name if you're new)

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net