Shocking photo gallery of Meth drug addicts and its side effects

By Patrick   Follow   Thu, 13 Dec 2012, 3:44pm   525 views   4 comments
In Menlo Park CA 94025   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.eutimes.net/2012/12/shocking-photo-gallery-of-meth-drug-addicts-and-its-side-effects/

Not sure if these photos are all real. Holy shit.

Viewing Comments 1-4 of 4     Last »     See most liked comments

1. YesYNot

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    18 threads
    527 comments
    Reston, VA

1   3:46pm Thu 13 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I saw this the other day as a related story when following a link at pat.net ironically.

2. Zlxr

Follow
    Befriend
    49 comments
    Martinez, CA

2   7:08pm Sat 22 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

The tooth decay part is very real.

3. everything

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    3 threads
    720 comments

3   7:51pm Sat 22 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

The quality of meth was great back in the 80's and into the early 90's still. A couple of Mexicans single handedly imported lots and lots ephedrine from the Chinese and started making it. I was pretty young and stupid back then and actually tried the stuff, it's like rocket fuel. Makes your heart beat fast and your brain go "wahoo", but it's different for everyone. I never cared for going fast, I was naturally wired to go fast already. I was happy to experiment but never got into drugs because the people who did them just gave me a bad vibe. Now, with the good ingredients for Meth being unavailable the quality really suffered, I mean look at heroin these days, how bad that has gotten, people dying left and right from it.

4. Patrick

Follow
    Befriend (55)
    5,660 threads
    6,342 comments
    male
    Menlo Park, CA
    Premium

4   8:39pm Sat 22 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

A friend told me that smokers also get bad teeth pretty young too. I hadn't known that.

Premium member Patrick is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 42 milliseconds to create.