« previous   misc   next »

Child gun death statistics in U.S.

By tovarichpeter   Follow   Sat, 22 Dec 2012, 4:49am PST   1,050 views   7 comments   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/21/child-gun-deaths-newtown_n_2347920.html

Comments 1-7 of 7     Last »

Raw   befriend   ignore   Sat, 22 Dec 2012, 4:54am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (3)     Comment 1

These children would have been alive if guns were banned.
Guns KILL. When are we gonna come to our senses?
The first thing to do is dismantle the NRA.

Raw   befriend   ignore   Sat, 22 Dec 2012, 10:34am PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 2

IDDQD says

Raw says

So now you don't like First Amendment too?

Newsflash: there is no constitutional way to dismantle NRA, ACLU, NAACP, etc. Get over it.

The NRA must be held responsible for these massacres. An organization that kills or causes the death of children has no right to exist just like the mafia or Al Qaeda has no right to exist.
I fully support the first amendment my friend, it's the second one that needs to be abolished. Our support is growing by the day and I ask every sensible person to join us and make this country safe for our children.

HEY YOU   befriend   ignore   Tue, 25 Dec 2012, 1:31pm PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 3

If the 4 firefighters that were shot had assault weapons they would have stopped the shooter.

If Jesus had an assault weapon he could have stopped the "bad" guys from crucifying him.

Everyone needs a unrestricted "fully" automatic assault weapon at all times.

Top this LaPierre!roflmao

zzyzzx   befriend   ignore   Tue, 25 Dec 2012, 1:46pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 4

HEY YOU says

Everyone needs a unrestricted "fully" automatic assault weapon at all times.

I want one of these:

gsr   befriend   ignore   Tue, 25 Dec 2012, 2:11pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 5

Why not have a liability insurance for every gun purchase?

lostand confused   befriend   ignore   Tue, 25 Dec 2012, 2:20pm PST   Share   Quote   Like   Dislike     Comment 6

We can always be like N.Korea and control everything and be "safe".

FortWayne   befriend   ignore   Wed, 26 Dec 2012, 12:36am PST   Share   Quote   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 7

Raw says

These children would have been alive if guns were banned.

Guns KILL. When are we gonna come to our senses?

Step 2, institute Stalinism.

Email (Required, will not be visible)

Username (Just pick a name if you're new)

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net