New Jersey Town Plans to Place Armed Guards in Schools

By Call it Crazy   Follow   Sun, 23 Dec 2012, 6:27pm   2,137 views   45 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

Well look.. a town in a heavy "blue" state plans on putting armed security in schools.
The mayor of Marlboro Township in New Jersey said Friday there would be armed security guards at the district's nine schools starting in January

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/marlboro-new-jersey-armed-guards-schools-newtown-nra-reaction-184514471.html

On the same day the National Rifle Association spoke publicly for the first time since last week's elementary school massacre in Connecticut, one local school district announced plans to place armed police officers in every school.

The mayor of Marlboro Township in New Jersey said Friday there would be armed security guards at the district's nine schools starting in January.

"This is not such a major change-- we're not putting in SWAT teams," said Mayor Jon Hornik.

"Just like what happened on 9/11-- air travel changed," he said. "In my opinion last Friday, school security changed, and you can sit by and hope that it doesn't happen at your school or you can take action."

Most Liked Comments

Sort by time instead  
  1. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    395 threads
    10,843 comments

1   2:08pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (5)   Dislike  

Armed guards? Given that an assailant could burst through any school door at any moment rockin' and rollin' on full auto, you need a responder that brings the ultrabadness to the party.

2. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    395 threads
    10,843 comments

2   1:22pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (4)   Dislike (1)  

America needs lunchbox-friendly Gatling guns.

3. Call it Crazy

Follow
    Befriend
    820 threads
    10,115 comments

3   1:11pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

121212 says

Call it Crazy says

Criminals don't obey laws, like the Webster Firefighter shooter??

Your right, who needs laws! Fool.

Apparently, not criminals and past convicted felons....

4. woppa

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    4 threads
    196 comments
    Bronx, NY

4   1:08pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

And your kind wants to limit the freedoms of Americans and still change NOTHING. MORON. Ron Paul is possibly the only person in all of our government with his head on straight.

5. woppa

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    4 threads
    196 comments
    Bronx, NY

5   1:14pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Your happy with the stays quo? Obviously we are dealing with someone who isn't playing with a full deck. I am not a tea party douchebag either. Far from it.

6. 121212

Follow
    Befriend
    83 threads
    687 comments
    male

6   3:54pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

zzyzzx TROLL!

7. 121212

Follow
    Befriend
    83 threads
    687 comments
    male

7   11:14am Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

thunderlips11 says

If guns guard the money, why not the kids?

Kids are not inanimate objects, they having feelings, you want them to go to school in fear?

You want them to grow up and be even more damaged that the current crop of flawed Americans.

Why should the entire country live in fear! Is it so long as you can sell assault rifles and 100 round drums for profit!

You must be another right winder facist who wants government to take over all your lives.

What a crazy fool you are to make such a pathetic suggestion.

8. 121212

Follow
    Befriend
    83 threads
    687 comments
    male

8   12:40pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (2)  

Rep. Ron Paul: NRA plan to put armed guards in schools is not the solution

http://redalertpolitics.com/2012/12/24/rep-ron-paul-nra-plan-to-put-armed-guards-in-schools-is-not-the-solution/

9. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    853 threads
    10,980 comments

9   12:47pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (2)  

121212 says

Rep. Ron Paul: NRA plan to put armed guards in schools is not the solution

Well seeing hows you've posted this twice. But I BET, you didn't even take one second to read what he thinks is the answer.

In a letter posted on his website, Paul admonished both sides of the aisle for being too quick to ask for legislation to prevent gun violence in schools.

“Many Americans believe that if we simply pass the right laws, future horrors like the Sandy Hook Elementary shooting can be prevented,” he wrote. “But this impulse ignores the self evident truth that criminals don’t obey laws.”

“Government role is to protect liberty, not to pursue unobtainable safety,” he wrote.

LOL gotta love Liberal sites, Ron Paul basically called Liberals morons, while admitting that the NRA's idea is crazy. Ron Paul believes there's nothing we can or should do. Because the real answer, nobody wants to hear. We need decency laws, and the return of the moral police. Out side of that, all we can do, is watch the Rome implode with out making it worse.

10. 121212

Follow
    Befriend
    83 threads
    687 comments
    male

10   1:08pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

woppa says

Ron Paul is possibly the only person in all of our government with his head on straight.

OMFG LMFAO!!!

You made my day.

LOL.

11. woppa

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    4 threads
    196 comments
    Bronx, NY

11   1:11pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

It just goes to show how deep your misunderstanding of anything and everything relevant in our capitalist polyarchy society. You are severely misinformed of the truth. I pity you.

It is remarkable that Ron Paul gets elected when he flies in the face of everything that is our shithole society.

12. 121212

Follow
    Befriend
    83 threads
    687 comments
    male

12   1:11pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

Call it Crazy says

121212 says

“Government role is to protect liberty, not to pursue unobtainable safety,” he wrote.

Why is that, because you can't legislate mentally deranged people??

We could start with you? because your answers are always, do nothing! That's nuts.

13. 121212

Follow
    Befriend
    83 threads
    687 comments
    male

13   1:12pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

woppa says

It is remarkable that Ron Paul gets elected when he flies in the face of everything that is our shithole society.

"YOUR SHITHOLE SOCIETY PERHAPS" ,not mine.

You see we know it can be better, better without obstructionist Tea Party lunatics in the House.

14. 121212

Follow
    Befriend
    83 threads
    687 comments
    male

14   1:14pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

woppa says

ou are severely misinformed of the truth. I pity you.

I pity you too. To bury your head and say "nothing can be done about the current paradigm", shows an unwillingness to change and grow.

That's not this country.

15. 121212

Follow
    Befriend
    83 threads
    687 comments
    male

15   1:17pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

You cannot read !

Read it again.

16. Call it Crazy

Follow
    Befriend
    820 threads
    10,115 comments

16   1:21pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

bob2356 says

Call it Crazy says

Camden head of school security says armed police at every school would be 'significant help'

A thermonuclear explosion directly in the center would be a "significant help" for Camden.

Sadly, you're right.... even the cops don't want to enter the city anymore..

17. woppa

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    4 threads
    196 comments
    Bronx, NY

17   1:34pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

121212 says

woppa says

It won't be the last. Maybe if guns never existed then it would not happen again. How could you not see that obvious truth is bewildering.

Eh! Are you being facetious?

It's a shame that your fear has not only allowed you to accept totalitarianism from our government, but you demand it! And they want nothing more than to oblige your foolishness. Do you think I'm being facetious?

18. woppa

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    4 threads
    196 comments
    Bronx, NY

18   1:56pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

Your question is ridiculous. Your asking how to stop flawed human beings from being flawed human beings. Like I said...not playing with a full deck of cards. Control me government, please.

19. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    853 threads
    10,980 comments

19   2:27pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

121212 says

OMFG LMFAO!!!

You made my day.

LOL.

I should hope SO, you're the A-Hole spamming his decree out of context in every thread on this forum.

20. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    853 threads
    10,980 comments

20   2:54pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

TROLL, and you're the guy playing hide the weenie from thread to thread.

Call it Crazy is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 106 milliseconds to create.