« previous   misc   next »

Merry Christmas to All

By EastCoastBubbleBoy   Follow   Mon, 24 Dec 2012, 12:33pm PST   465 views   2 comments
Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

A few years back, I couldn't stand Christmas. I was lost in the commercialization of the holiday, annoyed how little people thought of each other, and was just a bitter person. My family was watching this special, and seeing Charlie struggle and Linus' speech showed how wrong I was, the real beauty in this day that I knew as a kid, but forgot. Every year, on Dec 23rd I watch this special and tears come to my eyes every time. Merry Christmas everybody.

Comments 1-2 of 2     Last »

mmmarvel   Tue, 25 Dec 2012, 5:33am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 1

Merry Christmas to all. This is our second year in our home, last year we were still in some degree of unpacking, so this is the first year that we've really celebrated Christmas here (at least in my mind).

elliemae   Tue, 25 Dec 2012, 5:45am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 2

Merry Christmas - and please check out my favorite Christmas website:

www.isitchristmas.com

EastCoastBubbleBoy is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   link sharer   users   register   best of   about   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net