Awaiting The Aftershock

By Bubbabear   Follow   Wed, 26 Dec 2012, 11:22am   318 views   3 comments
In Yorba Linda CA 92886   Watch (0)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

What is going to happen is the Fed is going to lose control of those interest rates. When you print too much money, it gets you control short-term, but it is a recipe for losing control long-term. With those interest rates going up, what is going to pop? The stock market and real estate bubbles. All of that is what kicks off the big problem going forward. Normally you would say the bond market is going to be the problem, but I would tell you that it is actually going to be more stocks and eventually even real estate combined. Then ultimately, the bond market starts to go down, and down quickly once it starts

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2012-12-01/robert-wiedemer-awaiting-aftershock

Viewing Comments 1-3 of 3     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Call it Crazy

Follow
    Befriend
    804 threads
    10,040 comments

1   11:59am Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

Just more of the same...

2. Bubbabear

Follow
    Befriend (9)
    783 threads
    871 comments

2   12:42pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Call it Crazy says

Just more of the same.

3. Ceffer

Follow
    Befriend
    14 threads
    3,249 comments
    Berkeley, CA

3   2:06pm Wed 26 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

So, to avoid the currency bubble, the real estate bubble, the financial bubble and the bond bubble, I should instead liquidate and buy into the gold bubble!

I am so glad there are financial geniuses who can predict the future and tell me the sure fire ways to beat the markets! Please take my money, all of it, I trust you!

Bubbabear is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 31 milliseconds to create.