Post jobs and track applicants with Jobbered, our Applicant Tracking Software (Advertisement)

Food waste, "mini-meals" and veganism may be 2013s health trends

By tvgnus   Follow   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 5:26am   549 views   10 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

http://www.centralvalleybusinesstimes.com/stories/001/?ID=22566

Is Wheaties the bellwether? •  Our 2013 findings are consistent with the growing importance of health in America Americans will be more aware of wasting food in the New Year one of five health trends predicted by the Values Institute at DGWB, which describes itself as a social science research entity housed at DGWB Advertising & Communications in Santa Ana.

Viewing Comments 1-10 of 10     Last »     See most liked comments

1. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    621 threads
    8,831 comments

1   6:25am Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

Fuck Trends!

2. thunderlips11

Follow
    Befriend (13)
    114 threads
    3,411 comments
    Premium

2   8:13am Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike   Protected  

"Social Research Entity housed at DGWB Advertising and Communications"

Shorter Version: It's a front group of a Marketing Firm. The CEO's pet causes.

http://newscrud.com/

3. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    621 threads
    8,831 comments

3   8:16am Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)  

They're just priming the pump, they'll give you less and charge you more, while you feel like you're trending.

If our grand parents were the greatest generation, this one is the "Oy Fucking Vey!" generation.

4. zzyzzx

Follow
    Befriend (10)
    679 threads
    5,961 comments
    Baltimore, MD

4   9:53am Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

CaptainShuddup says

Fuck Trends!

Given how many fat people there are, I welcome the mini meals trends.

Obligatory:

Eated Everything

5. errc

Follow
    Befriend (6)
    45 threads
    2,065 comments
    32 male

5   10:13am Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

I would have figured that the starvation diet would top the charts in 2013

Hopefully there's some nutrituonal value in the reciept for this months rent from your landlord. Or if you're lucky, maybe your landlord can feed you one of his many obama bumber stickers for a nice snack

"Don't blame me for the pain in your belly, I supported the bank bailouts, and bought SFH on the cheap. Vote obama! What's that? You were able to afford groceries this month? Well than, must mean I'm not charging enough rent! Blame the stupid republicans, they won't even give you a shitty paying job."

6. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    621 threads
    8,831 comments

6   10:26am Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

zzyzzx says

Given how many fat people there are, I welcome the mini meals trends.

Early Childhood Obesity Is Way Down Among the Poorest Kids
    http://news.yahoo.com/early-childhood-obesity-way-down-among-poorest-kids-223027782.html

Something tells me this is more a carrotless stick, than the carrot and the stick scenario.

7. Peter P

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    17,706 comments

7   12:19pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)  

Veganism is a *VILE* religion.

8. Peter P

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    17,706 comments

8   1:16pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I respect vegans though. People can choose what to eat and what not to eat.

9. woppa

Follow
    Befriend (3)
    3 threads
    195 comments
    Bronx, NY

9   3:02pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Vegan isn't a religion....wtf?

10. Peter P

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    17,706 comments

10   4:13pm Thu 27 Dec 2012   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)  

All -ism's are religions.

tvgnus is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 106 milliseconds to create.