« previous   misc   next »

Grandpa stops armed robbery

By thunderlips11   Follow   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 2:44am PST   662 views   14 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (5)   Dislike (1)  

Good for the old man. Another crime prevented with guns. Too bad we didn't have a volunteer like him at the school, and a gun law allowing concealed carry holders to carry there.

A dead perp is savings to the taxpayer, too.

Comments 1-14 of 14     Last »

thunderlips11   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 2:48am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 1

Woman shoots crazy stalker trying to break into her house, with her legal firearm.

TechGromit   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 3:59am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 2

thunderlips11 says

Good for the old man. Another crime prevented with guns.

I'm not so sure, He was firing that gun right? If he can't hit them that that close range, I wouldn't want him discharging that thing anywhere near me either.

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 6:06am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (3)   Dislike     Comment 3

It would have been better if he were standing on their shoulders and emptying the magazine into the faces. Could have raked in some pay per view coin.

lostand confused   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 6:48am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 4

That poor lady in the second clip. Can you imagine what might have happened if she did not have a gun?

Call it Crazy   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 7:18am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 5

lostand confused says

That poor lady in the second clip. Can you imagine what might have happened if she did not have a gun?

Of course, the guy trying to break in appeared to be another upstanding, lawful, sane citizen. We shouldn't need to protect ourselves against nice people like that, right??

thomaswong.1986   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 8:09am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 6

way to go grandpa !

New Renter   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 9:34am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 7

Imagine what he could have done with an AR-15 on full auto and an ammo drum!

taxee   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 10:07am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 8

Our local police are really tired of punks with guns. They recommended using a 12 gauge on them as they break into your house.

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 10:08am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 9

New Renter says

Imagine what he could have done with an AR-15 on full auto and an ammo drum!

Or a Gatling gun with belt feed ammo!

The Professor   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 10:20am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 10

TechGromit says

I'm not so sure, He was firing that gun right?

Seriously?

What did you think of the robbers firearm handling procedures?Call it Crazy says

lostand confused says

Of course, the guy trying to break in appeared to be another upstanding, lawful, sane citizen. We shouldn't need to protect ourselves against nice people like that, right??

She should have immediately called 911 and stayed on the line until the police arrived.

It is vigilantism when somebody uses a gun to defend themselves. They should submit to whatever the poor underprivelaged perpetrators of these acts demand.

If we outlawed guns and posted TSA at everyones front door we would not have any more of these incidents.

Unemployment would go down too.

The Professor   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 10:25am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 11

APOCALYPSEFUCK is Shostakovich says

It would have been better if he were standing on their shoulders and emptying the magazine into the faces. Could have raked in some pay per view coin.

I fear I may become a homeland security suspect if I keep liking APOCALYPSE's posts. He's really starting to seem sane.

thomaswong.1986   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 10:34am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 12

The Professor says

He's really starting to seem sane.

a poet and a warrior !

APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 10:41am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 13

Gramps could have had his own movie deal if he pulled a Gatling gun out of his pants and sawed these scumbags in half. Or if he yanked his schlong out and beat them to death with it and then shot them just for fun.

thomaswong.1986   Thu, 27 Dec 2012, 10:42am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike     Comment 14

taxee says

Our local police are really tired of punks with guns. They recommended using a 12 gauge on them as they break into your house.

something like this.... http://www.srmarms.com/california-legal-shotgun/

thunderlips11 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   share   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net