« previous   misc   next »

Let's all pray that Boehner keeps his job

By CaptainShuddup   Follow   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 2:38am PST   2,056 views   47 comments
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (6)  

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/03/boehner-confident-in-re-election-to-speaker/?hpt=hp_t1

Somebody has to RUN this country.

« First     « Previous     Comments 8-47 of 47     Last »

CaptainShuddup   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 3:25am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (4)     Comment 8

iwog says

he already voted yes on.

That was before Christie tried his hand at being a 2012 election decider.

iwog   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 3:27am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 9

CaptainShuddup says

iwog says

he already voted yes on.

That was before Christie tried his hand at being a 2012 election decider.

Sure, because lying about it would have served the country so much better.

The thing is trout is that you have no interested in good or evil anymore. All you know is blind obedience.

CaptainShuddup   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 3:30am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (4)     Comment 10

Hey I'm not the guy that broke a huge campaign promise weeks before inauguration.
I mean if you want me to be President, then you should have voted for me.

marcus   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 3:48am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (4)     Comment 11

I think he's referring to the 400K versus 250K for higher rates to kick in.

HEY YOU   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 4:10am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 12

121212 says

He's crying as I am typing this.

Boehner's crying because Christie & King are going to kick his ass.

$0.01 increase in any taxes for any reason should be a call for the death penalty by the Rep-Con-Tea Party.

marcus   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 4:12am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (4)     Comment 13

CaptainShuddup says

That was before Christie tried his hand at being a 2012 election decider

Just to be clear. Part of the reason CaptainBS thinks Boehner is a great leader is because he believes he is delaying Hurricane Sandy aid to suffering people of New York and New Jersey as payback to Gov Christie for saying nice thinkgs about Obama in the aftermath of the hurricane.

No comment necessary.

edvard2   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 4:20am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (1)     Comment 14

CaptainShuddup says

But Boehner moves the goods on the dock.

Oh reeeealllly? Then I suppose that doesn't apply to the recently passed fiscal cliff legislation because he didn't win that one.

CaptainShuddup   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 4:23am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (4)     Comment 15

marcus says

Just to be clear. Part of the reason CaptainBS thinks Boehner is a great leader is because he believes he is delaying Hurricane Sandy aid to suffering people of New York and New Jersey as payback to Gov Christie for saying nice thinkgs about Obama in the aftermath of the hurricane.

Well no, but I like your excuse better.

CaptainShuddup   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 4:27am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (4)     Comment 16

121212 you're communication skills are impeccable, it's a pleasure to watch you work.

CaptainShuddup   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 6:38am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (4)     Comment 17

I wonder who these nice people will blame.
The nice Black man that promised taxes wouldn't go up on national television, or the sweet wonderful man that cries every time America goes in crisis mode?

If I had a hammer...
I'd Hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
I'd hammer all day...
Oh If I had a hammer...
I'd hammer all over the world.

OK now the Liberals on this side of the isles!

edvard2   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 7:16am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (2)     Comment 18

I fail to see how this conversation is really at all making much of a point.

1: The GOP lost the election
2: They lost the fiscal cliff deal
3: Their own party can't even get along with each other
4: Their party is quickly losing relevance with an increasing percentage of the US populace
5: None of the untold billions of corporate dollars spent on the GOP to try and pass through legislation on behalf of those corporations really worked: as mentioned, the Democrats STILL won.

So somehow making this out to be that the speaker of the house and hence the leader of the GOP as a "leader" isn't really saying much. Being the leader of the losing party is about the only truth to the matter.

tatupu70   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 8:42pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 19

Another problem that the GOP has is that their gerrymandering of all the house district boundaries is starting to backfire on them. Now the districts are so conservative that they end up with tea party nuts winning the primaries and the seat. The country is now (rightfully) associating all these nuts with the Republican party and it's easy for the Dems to portray ALL Reps as sharing the same ideals.

(exhibit A: views on rape from last election)

thomaswong.1986   Fri, 4 Jan 2013, 5:45pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (3)     Comment 20

iwog says

Gotta make sure to continue the legacy of gross incompetence.

are you comparing a GOP experience in Congress since 1991 to Obama mear 4 years ?

how do you define gross incompetence ? how about leadership ?

Maybe ask Chris Matthews... how Obama works with Congress...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4b11_LREA

iwog   Sat, 5 Jan 2013, 2:45am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 21

thomaswong.1986 says

how do you define gross incompetence ?

Voting against paying for bills you already voted to spend money on. That's gross incompetence.

Do you disagree? Everything else you said is a non-sequitur.

thomaswong.1986 says

Maybe ask Chris Matthews... how Obama works with Congress...

I can't believe you just invoked a 2011 video of Chris Matthews, someone you despise, as some sort of evidence that the Republican congress isn't a fucking incompetent clown show. GOP cultists have gone WAYYYYYYYYYYY beyond desperation.

thomaswong.1986   Sat, 5 Jan 2013, 11:01am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (3)     Comment 22

iwog says

I can't believe you just invoked a 2011 video of Chris Matthews,

who better to show how Obama is incompetent than from his own loony lefty side...

iwog   Sat, 5 Jan 2013, 2:01pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 23

thomaswong.1986 says

who better to show how Obama is incompetent than from his own loony lefty side...

Who better for you to make a point with than someone you discredit entirely? Really?

ROFLOL

I don't care what Chris Matthews says. When you present an argument, you usually should have some actual support instead of just linking a video.

Obama has done a fine job. He raped Republicans with the fiscal cliff bill. It took 4 years but I applaud him.

thomaswong.1986   Sat, 5 Jan 2013, 2:03pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 24

iwog says

Who better for you to make a point with than someone you discredit entirely? Really?

ROFLOL

I don't care what Chris Matthews says. When you present an argument, you usually should have some actual support instead of just linking a video.

nothing like rubbing it in your face!

iwog   Sat, 5 Jan 2013, 3:38pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (1)     Comment 25

thomaswong.1986 says

nothing like rubbing it in your face!

Why would you think for one moment I care? When have I ever given any indication that I trust ANYONE'S opinion other than my own?

America thinks that you and your party are total failures and thus your cult lost horribly in the November election when it had every advantage. Why do you think that was?

Vicente   Sun, 6 Jan 2013, 10:17am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike     Comment 26

I like Boehner. A loser party needs someone who represents them and he does that in spades.

SoftShell   Sun, 6 Jan 2013, 10:34am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (3)     Comment 27

Freudian slip?

iwog says

He raped Republicans with the fiscal cliff bill. It took 4 years but I applaud him

SoftShell   Sun, 6 Jan 2013, 10:40am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (3)     Comment 28

121212 speak with forked tongue.

(121212, try deleting this you backwater gasbag...)

CaptainShuddup says

121212 you're communication skills are impeccable, it's a pleasure to watch you work.

SoftShell   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:13am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)     Comment 29

I knew it! 121212 = Thedatoday
hahahahahaahahahaha
ehhhhhh
hehehehhahahahahahaha

Backwater GASBAG!!

Thedaytoday   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:14am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike     Comment 30

SoftShell says

hahahahahaahahahaha

ehhhhhh

hehehehhahahahahahaha

Backwater GASBAG!!

? did I deny it? Ruki/Shrek unlike you. Twat

Ruki/Shrek/SoftPenis your a fucking moron. I have never denied it.

SoftShell   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:21am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 31

You have never denied being a fucking moron? Or having a soft penis?
which is it??

Thedaytoday   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:21am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 32

SoftShell says

You have never denied being a fucking moron? Or having a soft penis?

which is it??

Bigot

Racist

Neanderthal

SHREK RUKI SOFTPENIS YOU KNOW YOUR NAMES

SoftShell   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:23am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 33

Gasbag!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Call it Crazy   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:23am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 34

SoftShell says

hahahahahaahahahaha

ehhhhhh

hehehehhahahahahahaha

Backwater GASBAG!!

It gets even better.... he has multiple personalities....

Thedaytoday   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:23am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 35

SoftShell says

SoftShell

RUKI SHREK Softpenis

Thedaytoday   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:24am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 36

and so? I have never denied it. You will find that Patrick has the answers :)

Thedaytoday   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:25am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 37

RUKI SHREK SOFTPENIS

You are the one hiding

SoftShell   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:29am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 38

I'll back off now.
I don't want to instigate you while you're off your meds....

Thedaytoday says

everyone

thomaswong.1986   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:32am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 39

Thedaytoday says

Bigot

Racist

Neanderthal

Thedaytoday   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:33am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 40

SoftShell says

I'll back off now.

Thedaytoday says

everyone

Ruki, look in the mirror! Seriously ! Your a frikin hypercritie. I am not.

Thedaytoday   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:33am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 41

thomaswong.1986 says

Thedaytoday says

Bigot

Racist

Neanderthal

Another moron idiot.

What happened to this country's education system, it failed you too thomas.

Fool. Keep that head buried.

thomaswong.1986   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:38am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (3)     Comment 42

Thedaytoday says

What happened to this countries education system, it failed you all.

You fucked it all up back in the 60s with your cultural studies and required neo marxist poetry classes... and demonized real education in areas of math, physics, science, engineering, business and economics.

SoftShell   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:41am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 43

121212!
Look in the medicine cabinet! Seriously!
Grab the bottle labeled 'Zyprexa'!!
Consume!!

Thedaytoday says

SoftShell says

I'll back off now.

Thedaytoday says

everyone

Ruki, look in the mirror! Seriously ! Your a frikin hypercritie. I am not.

SoftShell   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:51am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 44

This is "backing off" you GASBAG.

Thedaytoday says

RUKI/SHREK/SOFTPENIS

SoftShell says

121212!

Look in the medicine cabinet! Seriously!

Grab the bottle labeled 'Zyprexa'!!

Consume!

SoftShell says

I'll back off now.

Ruki, you cannot even follow your own direction.

It is you who is dazed and confused.

RUKI/SHREK/SOFTPENIS

thomaswong.1986   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 6:59am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike (2)     Comment 45

Thedaytoday says

Listen tool, I am not your teacher.

you got your answer and you dont like it.. .tough but true.

CaptainShuddup   Tue, 22 Jan 2013, 9:47pm PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike (2)     Comment 46

Call it Crazy says

It gets even better.... he has multiple personalities....

That's what the DR. said.

Thedaytoday   Wed, 23 Jan 2013, 7:47am PST   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike (1)     Comment 47

So to recap :

softshell/xrpb11a/shrek/shrekgrinch/ruki/kennethcrass/kingshit/!!!!!

must be hard to maintain all those personalities in your head!!

Wanker!

« First     « Previous comments    

CaptainShuddup is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email

home   top   questions or suggestions? write p@patrick.net