I'll Believe It When I See It

By Mish   Follow   Thu, 3 Jan 2013, 4:13pm   172 views   1 comment
Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I'll Believe It When I See It
http://globaleconomicanalysis.blogspot.com/2013/01/ill-believe-it-when-i-see-it.html
Mish

Viewing Comment 1-1 of 1     Last »     See most liked comments

1. marcus

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    202 threads
    7,467 comments

1   6:28pm Thu 3 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Mitch McConnell, the Republican Senate minority leader, rejecting Mr Obama’s statement that he would not negotiate over the issue, said the debt ceiling debate in coming months was the ideal time to force the administration to cut outlays.

“The President may not want to have a fight about government spending over the next few months, but it’s the fight he is going to have, because it’s a debate the country needs,” Mr McConnell said in an opinion article on Yahoo.com.

Everyone with even twice the intelligence of Mish understands that when Obama said he wouldn't negotiate over the debt ceiling, he wasn't saying: he didn't want to fight about government spending.

He's saying that he will not go allong with the debt ceiling increase being used as a bargaining chip.

And if the repulbicans were serious about cutting spedning, they wouldn't be using it either.

I really can't fathom that Mish doesn't even understand what this is all about.

Mish is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 23 milliseconds to create.