Someone Ordered Chicken From KFC And Found This Disgusting Brain-Like Organ Insi

By bgamall4   Follow   Mon, 7 Jan 2013, 3:28pm   1,177 views   23 comments
In Las Vegas NV 89117   Watch (1)   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://www.businessinsider.com/kfc-chicken-brain-2013-1 Yuk.

Viewing Comments 1-23 of 23     Last »     See most liked comments

1. Goran_K

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    31 threads
    2,192 comments
    Laguna Beach, CA

1   3:32pm Mon 7 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

That's why I fry my own chicken at home (but mostly grill).

2. iwog

Follow
    Befriend (46)
    392 threads
    20,774 comments
    47 male
    Lafayette, CA
    Premium

2   3:32pm Mon 7 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

It's a kidney. I got stuck with a gal bladder from KFC once and it was kinda gross, but if you're gonna eat animals it's an occupational hazard.

3. errc

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    50 threads
    2,531 comments
    32 male

3   3:38pm Mon 7 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

I thought kfc became kfc instead of kentucky fried chicken, because of the lack of actual chicken, in their chicken?

People eating anything from a fast food shop is disgusting in and of itself. Organs are probably much healthier than the battered and fried "chicken" this shlep was hoping for

Hell, urine soaked cardboard warshed down with non-potable water may have more nutritional value than most fast "food"

Mmmm mmm, tastes like chicken

4. curious2

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    4,464 comments

4   3:50pm Mon 7 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

I got stuck with a gal bladder from KFC once and it was kinda gross, but if you're gonna eat animals it's an occupational hazard.

Watch Food, Inc. As one organic farmer puts it, "There's nothing honest about that food." Anyone walking into a fast food chain and ordering a dead animal should expect roadkill at best. If you're stuck in chainland, stick to salad.

5. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    431 threads
    12,637 comments

5   5:13pm Mon 7 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (4)   Dislike  

If the staff crapped in the fryolator and served it breaded it would have more food value than KFCs formed protein shapes.

6. leo707

Follow
    Befriend (12)
    11 threads
    4,088 comments
    Oakland, CA
    leo707's website

6   5:13pm Mon 7 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

iwog says

It's a kidney. I got stuck with a gal bladder from KFC once and it was kinda gross, but if you're gonna eat animals it's an occupational hazard.

Yeah, kinda gross, but I would be far more grossed out by finding a hair in my food.

7. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,001 threads
    12,482 comments

7   12:20pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

What you don't like the extra crispy haggis?

8. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,001 threads
    12,482 comments

8   12:22pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I was in an airport in Singapore and walked by a burger king, and a guy was chowing down on a bacon burger. This being a Muslim country, I asked him... "So how is it, anything like the States?" He had this most disgusted look on his face, when he looked up and said... "NO! It's not even real bacon!"

I don't know what "Not real bacon" would be, but I wasn't about to find out. So I ordered the Street noodles from another vendor.

9. curious2

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    4,464 comments

9   12:25pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

I don't know what "Not real bacon" would be....

https://www.morningstarfarms.com/products/breakfast/veggie-bacon-strips

I've never tasted them, but they're probably healthier than actual bacon. Plus the pork industry caused swine flu, which killed many more children than the Sandy Hook shooting, so that's another reason not to buy fast food pork.

10. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,001 threads
    12,482 comments

10   12:28pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

There's nothing healthier than bacon.

11. curious2

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    4,464 comments

11   12:32pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

There's nothing healthier than bacon.

That's false, especially in the context of fast food. Even outside of fast food, many things are healthier than bacon, for example salad. Bacon is full of saturated fat and the calories exacerbate obesity, even though otherwise healthy people can handle small quantities:

http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/features/can-bacon-be-part-of-a-healthy-diet

In the context of fast food, the millions of people hospitalized due to swine flu, and the many who died, would tell you that agribusiness bacon is lethal. The pork industry argues that cooked pork doesn't transmit the virus, but that doesn't change the fact that their industry practices cause the epidemic spreading from pigs to humans. Buying fast food pork is like donating ammunition to school shooters.

12. errc

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    50 threads
    2,531 comments
    32 male

12   1:05pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

Can you elaborate on how fast food joint salads are healthier than bacon? Are you including using a dressing, or just eating that nutritionally lacking, bottom of the barrel, pesticide laden iceberg lettuce mixed up with a few shreds of carrots and red cabbage?

Ill take my chances with bacon. But I avoid fast food like the plague

13. Vicente

Follow
    Befriend (8)
    269 threads
    6,026 comments
    Davis, CA

13   1:07pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Disgusting?

They should charge extra.

14. CaptainShuddup

Follow
    Befriend (1)
    1,001 threads
    12,482 comments

14   1:10pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

curious2 says

Buying fast food pork is like donating ammunition to school shooters.

I agree, but I cook the shit out of my bacon. And my ribs, will kill anything.
    I never order bacon anything in a restaurant but eggs in a few restaurants that does it right. I like it crispy and rigid. When I walk in a joint and bacon looks loose and doesn't have a nice crisp to it, I have the steak and eggs.
    Which when it comes to fat content, packs 10 times the amount of fat than three strips of bacon that has had 90% of the fat rendered out of it.

15. curious2

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    117 threads
    4,464 comments

15   1:12pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

errc says

Can you elaborate on how fast food joint salads are healthier than bacon? Are you including using a dressing, or just eating that nutritionally lacking, bottom of the barrel, pesticide laden iceberg lettuce mixed up with a few shreds of carrots and red cabbage?

Admittedly, I left out the dressing. I don't endorse fast food chains under any circumstances, but the salad is probably the least unhealthy.

Just as you mentioned pesticides used in growing the lettuce (which are hopefully washed off in preparing it), the overall health impact depends on the whole process. Thoroughly cooking agribusiness pork may protect you from getting swine flu, but that's like donating ammunition to a school shooter in someone else's district. It won't be your kids that get shot, but that merely shifts the problem. It's the industry's factory farming process that transfers disease from abused hogs to abused workers, who then transmit it to other people.

16. errc

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    50 threads
    2,531 comments
    32 male

16   1:16pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

curious2 says

errc says

Admittedly, I left out the dressing. I don't endorse fast food chains under any circumstances, but the salad is probably the least unhealthy.

Least unhealthy sounds more honest than "healthier than bacon"

Comparing which fast food is healthier than the next is akin to discussing your favoriite position while being raped in prison.

17. errc

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    50 threads
    2,531 comments
    32 male

17   1:22pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-06-01/health/dirty.dozen.produce.pesticide_1_pesticide-residue-pesticide-tests-fruits-and-vegetables?_s=PM:HEALTH

I doubt macdonalds is using organic lettuce

AFAIK, iceberg lettuce is more or less nutritionally dead, and when you factor in the negative consequence of consuming all the pesticides and preservation techniques to give it curb appeal.

No thanks

18. APOCALYPSEFUCKisShostikovitch

Follow
    Befriend (27)
    431 threads
    12,637 comments

18   1:31pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

CaptainShuddup says

This being a Muslim country

The Malaysian Federation pitched out the Chinese in 1965. Singapore is about as Muslim as Calgary. If it had been, it would still be part of Malaysia.

19. David9

Follow
    Befriend (4)
    31 threads
    1,028 comments
    Tarzana, CA

19   1:41pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Peasants are not allowed to complain to their masters.

Just shut up and eat it.

And pay your bills on time.

20. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,062 threads
    13,600 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

20   4:30pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (1)   Dislike  

Every happy meal comes with a surprise.

21. JodyChunder

Follow
    Befriend (2)
    32 threads
    1,779 comments
    Victorville, CA

21   4:56pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like (2)   Dislike  

leo707 says

Yeah, kinda gross, but I would be far more grossed out by finding a hair in my food.

This is true, but it depends. If I can safely deduce that it's a hair from a good looking gal, I find I mind less. I had a pizza once with several long hairs in it. The kitchen it came out of was full of squarecut young dudes, and one attractive female with long clean-looking hair. It's still unpleasant, but less so.

22. Peter P

Follow
    Befriend (5)
    127 threads
    19,503 comments
    Premium

22   6:37pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

I once ordered sweetbread thinking it would be a dessert pastry...

23. Dan8267

Follow
    Befriend (17)
    1,062 threads
    13,600 comments
    Boca Raton, FL

23   10:12pm Tue 8 Jan 2013   Share   Quote   Permalink   Like   Dislike  

JodyChunder says

This is true, but it depends. If I can safely deduce that it's a hair from a good looking gal, I find I mind less. I had a pizza once with several long hairs in it. The kitchen it came out of was full of squarecut young dudes, and one attractive female with long clean-looking hair. It's still unpleasant, but less so.

Luckily, you didn't notice that this guy was also in the kitchen.

Premium member bgamall4 is moderator of this thread.

Email

Username

Watch comments by email
Home   Tips and Tricks   Questions or suggestions? Mail p@patrick.net   Thank you for your kind donations

Page took 202 milliseconds to create.